I Trusted You. [Sequel To 'My...

By _LRJAY_

It's been months since they ever said 'I love you' to each other.Budo went out to college,Ayano still the sen... More

I Trusted You|Chp.1
I Trusted You|Chp. 2
I Trusted You|Chp.3
I Trusted You|Chp.4
I Trusted You|Chp.5
I Trusted You|Chp.6
I Trusted You|Chp.7
I Trusted You|Chp.8
I Trusted You|Chp.9
I Trusted You|Chp.10
I Trusted You|Chp.11
I Trusted You|Chp.12
I Trusted You|Chp.13
I Trusted You | Chp. 14
I Trusted You | Chp. 15
I Trusted You | Chp. 16
| I Trusted You |
Check Out My Other Yandere Simulator Books! [If You Want.]

| I Trusted You | Final |

623 16 10
By _LRJAY_

Previously On 'I Trusted You'..

"Wow, we're on the roof. Perfect." Megami chuckles darkly and Budo steps in front of Ayano

"If you want to get them, you have to go through me first!" Budo yells out

"I don't need you.." Megami smirks before snapping her fingers and security guards grab a hold of the three

"Budo!" Ayano yells out before hearing Megami giggle

"Let's finish this once and for all.." Megami lets out leaving Ayano to grab her knife

"Alright then..."

Now On 'I Trusted You'

Megami and Ayano look at one another, hate in their eyes. "Inkyu, get Sakyu and Sho out of here! Now!" Ayano orders glancing at the three.

"We're not leaving you here!" Sho yells out and Ayano scoffs. "Just get o--!" Ayano words were cut off by Megami sending a punch at her face. Ayano stumbles back.

"Now!" Ayano yells out throwing her knife at three men that were holding them down. Ayano runs up to grab her weapon, before starting to fight Megami. Megami blocking with her katana meanwhile Ayano trying to hit her with her knife. Inkyu and Sho look at one another before getting Sakyu out of there.

"Ayano!" Budo yells out trying to get out of the grip. Seeing Ayano being thrown against the floor. Megami slicing part of Ayano's arm causing her to drop the knife, before getting punched on the shoulder.

"Guys stop!" Sakyu yells out as Inkyu and Sho stop, panting slightly.

"Ayano got this!" Inkyu informs leaving Sakyu to shake her head.

"No she doesn't, Megami is stronger than you think. Ayano can't stand a chance against her." Sakyu lets out.

"How do you know.." Sho ask and Sakyu blushes slightly.

"You don't want to know." Sakyu mutters.

Ayano instead punches the white hair female with her other arm, grabbing her knife once again slicing up a bit of her fabric. Megami dodging Ayano's attacks, getting ahold of Ayano's arm. Twisting it before kicking her waist forcefully sending Ayano to fall to the ground once more.

"Shoot the boy!" Megami yells out receiving a kick towards the ground by Ayano. Ayano widen her eyes at the orders turning around seeing the man pinning Budo down. The man grabbing a shotgun meanwhile Budo struggles to get off them.

"Budo!" Ayano yells out but before the man shoots, Ayano throws her weapon at the man. Budo quickly looks up at Ayano.

"Budo get out, now!" Ayano yells out before being tackled by Megami. Ayano looks at Megami, trying to get her off but Megami pushes her katana in Ayano's waist. Almost hitting her heart.

"You saved him instead of saving yourself? You bring shame to your family." Megami lets out and Ayano losing conscious at the loss of blood. Ayano squints her eyes at Megami, before seeing Budo kick the female. Megami starts to fight Budo, meanwhile Ayano widen her eyes. Trying her hardest to get the katana out of her before the loss of blood would get to her. She wondered how she was still alive but what mattered to her was beating Megami.

Right then and there Ayano sees Inkyu and Sho running up to them,Sho carrying Sakyu in the process. Ayano glances back to Budo, seeing him doing a bit better than Ayano. Sho sets Sakyu down before running up to Megami, helping Budo to defeat her.

"Guys get out! This is our my fight!" Ayano struggles even harder to get the katana off, but Inkyu rushes up to her. "We aren't leaving you!" Inkyu proceeds to try to pull it off, but Megami seems to dig it so deep, it was hard to pull it off.

"It's my fight, and I'm gonna win! I always win!" Megami grabs Sho, dragging him to the ground before throwing him to Budo. Inkyu gets a good grip on the katana, managing to pull it off as Ayano stands up slowly. Clenching a hand against the wound before grabbing the katana on the other.

"Get out.." Ayano mutters, blood dripping down the corner of her mouth, meanwhile Inkyu gives her a concerned look.

"But Ayano.. Y-You almost got k---"

"I said, get out.." Ayano orders more sternly and Inkyu backs away, before seeing Ayano limping towards Megami, Sho and Budo. Sho helps Budo up, and Megami giggling at the sight.

"You two shouldn't of gotten on my way." Megami punches the two before Inkyu widen her eyes. Megami taking out a knife. Inkyu looks back to where Sho left Sakyu, but she wasn't seen.

"Sis? Sis!" Inkyu calls out before seeing Sakyu jump on Megami, Megami widen her eyes as Sakyu eyes were closed.

"Sakyu!" Megami yells out.

"20-9-12-12 4-5-1-20-8 4-15 21-19 16-1-18-20.." Sakyu mumbles before Megami yells in pain, stumbling back as Sakyu faints, falling to the ground. Megami blinks as Inkyu widen her eyes.

"What?!" Inkyu couldn't believe what her sister has said. How was it possible? Without knowing,it was part of the deal Megami and Sakyu did a long time.

"You fools.." Megami chuckles looking at Budo and Sho, she twitches slightly. "That isn't gonna work!" Megami lifts her katana before coughing out blood. She lets go of the katana, touching her mouth with her hands. There the kian grew upwards as she has been sliced in half. Behind was Ayano, panting before passing out due to blood loss.

"Ayano!" Budo runs up to Ayano meanwhile Sho runs up to Sakyu. Inkyu standing there before collapsing the ground.

"It can't be.." Inkyu mumbles. "Till death due us part?" Inkyu repeats, questioning.

"Inkyu call an ambulance!" Budo ella out and Inkyu snaps out of her thoughts before doing so.

Time Passes

It's been a week since the fight, and Ayano recovering her injuries. She was left with a wheel chair and Sakyu insisted on going with crunches only. Everyday, Sho and Inkyu would teach Sakyu to walk once again meanwhile Ayano would always talk to Budo. Budo always apologizing but Ayano keeps reminding him that she forgiven him. Sadly, it was time for Ayano to head back to school with Inkyu.

"I'm gonna miss you." Budo kneels down at Ayano's height. Ayano nods before caressing Budo's cheek softly.

"I'm gonna miss you too sweetie." Ayano giggles.

"Listen I--"

"You're sorry for 'cheating' on me. Budo how many times do I have to tell you. It's alright, it wasn't anyone's fault." Ayano giggles and Budo chuckles.

"Right." Budo and Ayano share a small kiss, before Ayano sighs. "I'll call you as much as I can." Budo lifts Ayano's head, leaving Ayano to smile at him.

"Alright." Ayano kisses his forehead as Inkyu came from behind. Ayano and Budo turn around seeing Sakyu sleeping on Sho's shoulder, Sho sleeping as well with a smile on her face.

"Take care of her would you." Inkyu giggles and Budo nods.

"Hey Budo have you seen m--" A voice was stopped as he looks at everyone confused. Ayano looks at the boy before widening her eyes.

"Ayano?" Taro lets out and Ayano smiles warmly.

"Hi Taro." Ayano waves and Taro looks at Budo.

"Did I miss something?" Taro ask and Budo puts him in a headlock, messing his hair. Inkyu and Ayano giggle at Taro's clueless actions.

"Well we gotta go! See ya!" Inkyu pushes Ayano's wheelchair as the two go away. Budo lets go of Taro, smiling at the boy.

"You missed so much." Budo smiles and Taro raises his eyebrow. "Huh?" Taro lets out.

"Listen it all started when Ayano made a deal with Megami.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107 7 10
When the star pupil of your Highschool takes an interest in you it causes strange feelings to emerge from your long time best friend. As time goes on...
12.9K 295 15
Ayano-chan has major feelings for Taro Senpai, yet she has never felt any emotion before. It's uncontrollable. But when jealously strikes and rivals...
16.8K 425 10
Budo and Ayano had been best friends since she joined the Martial Arts club. Budo had helped Ayano to gain emotions she never had before after Taro Y...
5.2K 149 44
Budo has kept his feelings for Taro hidden for a long time, but with it now being their last year of high school, Budo needs to tell him soon or he m...