A year without a mystery (HOA...

By sweetdreamsangel8

As i promised, another season 4 book!!! Again Touchstone of Ra doesn't exist! i am aware my other season 4 bo... More

Welcome!!!
The return of Double trouble!
Bye Bye
Upset girls
A return of a familiar face
School's back
Old turns new
A little snogging won't do much harm
Complication
Ex's
Another Goodbye
Moves are made
A Fabina Life
To be or not to be
Friendships
A Little Trouble
The End Of The Beginning
Next Generation

Thank you

124 3 0
By sweetdreamsangel8

Hi, 

So this book has now come to an end. Not everything turned out as planned and this book wasn't as good as it could have been, but I think it turned out okay in the end. 

I am so very gratefully you all gave time to read this book and express your opinions and ideas and I couldn't thank you enough. 

There will be no sequel to this book but I may publish an almost sequel, an HOA Next Generation book which I am working on. If I do decide to publish that then I will give further details later. 

Thank you for being in this experience with me and for all your support. 

Much Love 

Tasha xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 6.9K 71
**READ CAT & HER FIRST LOVE BEFORE READING THIS** Catherine: They say that true love is selfless, that it's always prepared to sacrifice one's own h...
52.8K 1.4K 25
"It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance." -Dalai Lama A confusing turn of events surrounding a se...
399K 12.3K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
46K 937 13
Lapis and Peridot are living together in the Barn for one year now. They have a crush on each other. Lapis really wants to take away these Feelings b...