My cousin's ex boyfriend is a...

By Saja95

Samantha finds herself in an unexpected situation with her cousin Adrianna when Adrianna's ex-boyfriend and h... More

My cousin's ex boyfriend is a gang banger and he kidnapped!
My cousin's ex boyfriend is a gang banger and he kidnapped us! Oh! He is also a werewolf! Joy Oh Joy
My cousin's ex boyfriend is a gangbanger and he kidnapped us! Oh! He is also a werewolf! Joy Oh Joy
My cousin's ex boyfriend is a gang banger and he kidnapped us! Oh! He is also a werewolf. Joy Oh Joy
My cousin's ex boyfriend is a gangbanger and he kidnapped us! Oh! He is also a werewolf! Joy Oh Joy.
My cousin's ex-boyfriend is a gang banger and he kidnapped us!
My cousin's ex boyfriend is a gang banger and he kidnapped us! Oh! He is also a werewolf! Joy Oh Joy
My Cousin's Ex boyfriend. . .ch 12
My Cousin's Ex-boyfriend is a gang banger and he kidnapped us!
My Cousin's Ex-Boyfriend is a Gangbanger!
My cousin's ex boyfriend is a gang banger and he kidnapped us!

My cousin's ex boyfriend is a gang banger and he kidnapped us! Oh! He is also a werewolf! Joy Oh Joy

19.2K 197 32
By Saja95

"Heyy! C~: I made a new smiley face!!!! Lol. Anyway! Some of you want me to bring Alex back but I can't because the guy that shot him was a werewolf so it only makes sence that he was shot with a silver bullet. So sorry fans of Alex! Here is the next chapter! Sorry its late!:~C Enjoy*

RECAP:It took only about a minute before I felt my eye lids get heavy and I started swaying back and forth where I was sitting at. "By the time you wake up again, we'll be there." I heard a voice say before I fell backwards and fell asleep again.

Samuel's POV:

Thank gawd she finally shut up! I said in my head. I hear ya but she is kinda hot when she's mad. Damen thought while his eyes were wandering up and down her body. I rolled my eyes. Quit eye raping her Damen. I cammanded. Haha. Sorry Boss. Damen thought back with a smile on his face. I glaced at Sam's sleeping form. Other then that mouth of hers...she was kinda hot I guess. She sure is. Luke is one lucky bastard. Laric thought to himself but since we are all werewolves, no thought goes unheard. I chuckled.

"Maybe there's more to her then what we are seeing boys. Luke has always liked a challenge and she will be one. But there has to be another reason why he wants her. What's so special about her that makes him search for her for about two years now?" "Don't have a clue, boss." Mathew said. I sighed, "Oh well. She won't be our problem for much longer." I said.

Sam's POV:

I stretched my feet down as far as possible and yarned. Mmm. The silk feels really good on my legs. Silk? Wait...now I know Samuel and his freaking goons did not lay silk on the van floor! Now that I think about it, I don't feel the motor running either. It's quiet and very comfortable. Ahh. 'By the time you wake up again, we'll be there.' Samual's words came to my thoughts as I tryed to figure out where the hell I was. My eyes felt crusty and dry. I didn't want to open them. I didn't want to be awake. What if there was someone in the room watching me right now and I don't know it because I'm talking to myself. After one more minute of hesitation, I peeked my eyes open and glanced around the room. Empy. Thank gawd!

It was actually a very nice room with lots of space. It was double the size of my room back at Derrek's house. The room was silver and had purple, green and blue polka dots all over it. The bed was a king size with a blue comforter and green pillows. A few spaces in front of the bed was a black velvety love seat and in front of that was a giant t.v. I mean this big screen was gigantic. I didn't even know they made them that big! There was a door beside it. I sat up and took my eyes off the television to continue looking around. Two white bedside tables sat on either sides of the bed. There were a few painting on the wall that were just swirrling colors but it made the room very alive. The room was much to big for my taste though. I looked to my left to see another door and contined my glancing to the right to find yet another door. I shook my head. Why did big houses always have to have more then two doors? I mean you get a closet and the way to leave the room. Why the extras? The third door was probably a bathroom and I would love it I'm sure but I feel like complaining since I believe I am at Luke's (bleck!) house now.

I sighed and then rubbed my eyes. I pushed the covers off of me and got up as quitetly as possible. I didn't want someone to know I was awake yet. That would just be aweful. I went to the door beside the flat screen first and peeked inside. Pheew. Just the bathroom and it was beautiful! The main color was purple. The seat cover, the rugs, the shower curtain, ect. I even saw a purple toothbrush. Sheesh. Talk about obsession with purple in here but I loved it! I searched for a rag before wetting it and scrubbed my face, making it red in the process.

My body was tense and sore. I finally just quit with the rag and decided to take a shower. I walked back out of the room and to the door on the right side of the room. I hesitatly opened it and saw it led to a hallway. Yikes! I shut it back quickly. Shaking my head, I walked across the room the the other door but was less hesitant to open it. I found a walk-in closet stocked with everything imaginable. Clothes beyond clothes, shoes beyond shoes. I had never seen so much stuff except in my life other then at the mall and they still didn't have all this stuff. I pulled at things, trying to get an idea of what I wanted when I realized I had no idea what time it was.

I glanced at my wrist to see the time but all I saw was my bare wrist. When did I ever where a watch anyway? My room room might have a clock in it....think....Yes! My t.v should have a clock on it!! I left the closet and jogged to my t.v. Hmm...where do you turn it on at? Oh. I clicked the televison on and the used the up and down buttons to change the channel to the news. The news is always on. When I finally got to channel three, it was on a paid programming. I frowned, that is so not right! It's supposed to be the news channel! The t.v. guide should have the time. I don't know how long it took me to find the guide but it felt like a long time. I searched the screen until I found the time, which was 3:50 A.M. My jaw dropped. How long have I been asleep? One day? Maybe two? A week?? No it couldn't have been that long. Gosh this is so confusing. I shook it off and decided to still take a shower then try to go back to sleep.

I turned around and headed to my closet to find something comfy to wear that I could try to get back to sleep in again. After rumaging through my closet, I finally decided on some light green shorts with hearts on them and a green tank-top. I grabbed some undergarments and then headed to my bathroom. I stripped from my clothes I had on, and then turned the hot watter up all the way. I waited for it to heat up for a few second before sticking my hand under the water, only to yank it back as the scalding water stung my hand. I adjusted the temperature and then stuck my hand under the fascet again. It was a warm sensation that I immediately took advantage of. I practically jumped into the pleasure the water gave me as it relaxed me from head to toe. After a few minutes of enjoying the water run down my back, I grabbed some strawberry and cherries shampoo and messaged it gently through my hair and then repeated with conditioner. I grabbed some cherry body wash and scrubbed myself all over. I rinsed everything off and just stood there letting the water run off me. I moaned in happiness. I knew I was going to be able to sleep after this shower was over.

"You arn't enjoying that shower more than my company are you?" A fimiliar voice asked. I froze and slowly looked behind the curtains to see the one and only Samuel. My relaxing shower was just ruined. I glared at him. "Do you mind? I'm trying to have a nice shower here and you being here is just ruining it!" I said. He just likes annoying people for no reason. He smirked. "I don't mind actually. It feels good in here." He said. His voice was cheerful. I sighed. "What do you want?" I asked seriously. He shrugged, "Luke wants to see you and told me to bring you to him if you were awake. Your awake right now." He said wriggling his eyebrows. "You couldn'thave waited 'til my shower was over?" I whined. He smirked again. "Nope." He said. I glared at him. "Leave so I can get dressed you perv." I said. He chuckled. "Yes, ma'ma." He said. I rolled my eyes and watched as he left the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

I soaked in the warm water for a second longer before turning the water off and grabbing a towel. I walked over to the bathroom door and locked it, seeing that it was unlocked and someone could easily walk in on me. I dryed my body and put the towel in my hair. I pulled on my clothes and then took the towel and rubbed it through my hair. I grabbed a brush, which was puple of course and pulled it through the tangles, then parted my hair to the left. I brushed my teeth and then smiled at myself in the mirror but it faltered slightly as I remembered where I was. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, then held it until I couldn't breath anymore. I sucked in more breath and opened my eyes and screamed as I noticed someone in the mirror behind me. I turned around to see Samuel laughing. My hand went to my chest as I tried to slow my breathing. When I had caught my breath I glared at Samuel whose laughing had reduced to chuckling. "Oh Man! You should have seen Your face! Oh gawd. I wish I had a video camera!" My eyes narrowed. "How the Hell did you get in here?" I asked. He raised an eyebrow. "Uh. The one and only way. It's called a door. You know that one." He explained while pointing to the now open door. "No shit, Sherlock. How did you unlock the door you dumbass?" I asked. I was getting annoyed. I saw a glint of anger in his eyes but I was to pissed off to enjoy it. I walked up to him and looked up at his eyes. "Do I need to spell it out for you? Gawd you are such a dumbass." I said.

My back slamed into a wall and I gasped in pain as the wind was knocked out of me. Samuel had me against the wall, his hands in fists around my shirt. "Don't ever call me a dumbass again." He threatened. I smirked evilly and shoved him away from me, "Or what? You'll kill me? I doubt Luke would be very good friends with you if you killed his girlfriend." I wanted to throw up as I said the words Like and girlfriend in the same sentence. I wanted to shutter but I kept from doing so.

Samuel laughed, "Or he'd thank me for killing his bitching girlfriend that doesn't want to be here." He said back. My eyes narrowed slightly but not enough for him to notice. I didn't want him knowing that he was upseting me. Instead I just put on a smile and shrugged, "Let me grab a leash for you and we can go see Luke." I said in a easygoing voice. I smiled as his smiled wiped off his face. I turned from him and walked out of the bathroom. It was getting kind-of crowed in there.

"Samuel. Quit pouting and lets go. I would actually like to try to go back to sleep when we get back." I said in an annoyed voice. I walked into my closet and greabbed a pir of flip-flops. I came out of my closet as Samuel emerged from the bathroom and headed towards the door. I was on his heels, not wanting to get lost. We finally got to a door, which looked like it led to another bedroom. He knocked three times and opened it when he heard the faint sond of a come in. He opened the door and then motioned for me to go in.

I caught a glance at him before I entered the room. His eyes were hard and cold, his face was wiped of any emotion and his mouth was set in a grimance. He looked like a completely different person when he wasn't being a freakin ass. He looked sad, and gloomy. I actually felt sorry for him for a second but I brushed it off and continued into the room. Samuel closed the door behind me and I was actually starting to feel nervous. I glanced around the room but no one was in it. I felt movemnt behind me and then hands on my waist. "Hello Sam." I heard Luke's voice whisper as I shuttered. His voice was just as sexy as I remembered. Damn this is going to be harder then I expected. I slowly turned around to see Luke's mesmerizing blue-purple eyes. His dark brown hair was falling over his eyes slightly and gawd he looked hotter then hot. My breath caught as I tried to take in his image that I hadn't seen in almost two years. If it was even possible, he seemed to get hotter the longer I looked at him. I looked away quickly. He chuckled and then pulled me into a hug. "I missed you so much." I didn't respond to him or even hug back. I was still in my nervous mode and I didn't like it when he touched me. Luke saw that I wasn't going to hug back or say anything so he pulled back and looked me with hard eyes. He seemed to get over the happy little moment of his and asked, "Why did you leave me?" He had his hands on my shoulders and they tightened as he asked the question. I looked down. I knew he was going to get angry at me for leaving. I just knew it.

*Well I think this is a good place to stop! So Sam finally saw Luke again. What did yaw think of the chapter? Well Comment and Vote!! Thanks soo much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 400 38
Adrian is dying from something the doctors have no cure for. The only people who can help her are her ex-boyfriend, Jonathan, and his cousin, Ricardo...
349K 12.2K 37
A girl who is taken in by a werewolf shifter family at birth has just moved to a new town in a new state. Even though she can't be part of the pack s...
15.6K 675 29
When Adriane was six years old, her pack was attacked by hunters. Everyone had perished, including her parents who were the Alpha pair. She was sent...
366K 9.1K 30
Skyler grew up watching her father beat her mother senseless. She watched as her once beautiful mother become only a shell of a woman she used to be...