Origins of: Emma H.

By Angel_CTH

Its about Emma Goodall's life and how it changed. Along the way she finds herself falling for a vampire and Y... More

Origins of: Emma G.
When I found out that my sister was a vampire
Girls Night Gone Wrong
The Night of an Old Stalker
New Friends, More Family
Deadly Moon
Best and Worst Side Effects
Trickster Treats pt. 1
Trickster Treats pt.2
Trickster Treats pt. 3
Strangers united pt.1
Strangers united pt.2
Strangers untied pt.3
Strangers united pt.4
Heart-breaking truth
Dark Day
Werdiest Fever
Oldest Friend
Me and You Fight The Darkness pt. 1
Me and You Fight the Darkness pt.2
Suprise/Junior Year pt. 1
Junior Year pt.2
Junior Year pt. 3/Sensual Much?
Search Parties and What's on my neck
Partying Hurts
Bad Night pt. 1
Bad Night pt.2/ Good things happen pt.1
Good things happen pt.2
A fight against Dad?
Dentistry?
Spring Break and Anger Issues
I Am Just Fine. Okay.
Did the world do what I think it just did?
Imprinting Problem pt.1
Imprinting Problem pt. 2
Hakuna Matata, No Worries
Winter Dance/ Carnival
Christmas Eve
I'm Stuck
All I Need Is History To Creep Me Out
Having a Cage, are you serious?
Echien House, Nightmare Come To Life
Chaos has arrived
A Chess Method
The Return Of A Dead Girl, The Talk is overdue
Red Moon
New Years Eve
New Years Day
Premature Awareness Month
Hybrid Hunters, Really?
Some Facts You Didn't Know About The Characters and more Characters Coming Soon
Bloodlines
Valentines Day
The Comet
He Makes Me Feel Better
Three Words Can Fix Any Situation
Back To School and more family
Alex Has A Little Meltdown
Will You Still Be My GF?
Good To Have You Back Brother
Playing With Fire And Heartstrings
A Family Outting
The Dream.
My Superman
Vanished
Shocking Reaction
Danger Zone

He's Up To Something

13 0 0
By Angel_CTH

"I hope so cause I don't want any of my friends to die." I said as I picked up a picture of Allison, Lydia, Skylar, Elena, and I. We took this picture over the summer. I picked up the picture and put it back. My Dad, Troy and I cleaned up the house and explained what happened to everyone we knew and for them to be careful. I was in my room pacing back and forth. What does he want? What is it that he needs? I was thinking to myself and I think I was having a panic attack. I haven't had one since I was living with my uncle. Troy came in my room and locked the door. He grabbed me by my waist, I wanted to push him off but I wanted to see where he was going with this.

"You need to relax, you're gonna get more sick worrying. You're having a panic attack just slow down and breathe." He said.

"I can't, I wonder if Stiles mad his evidence board up yet." I said trying to extend my inhale but failing. Troy licked my neck slowly.

"We can find out tomorrow." He said. He then started kissing my neck.

"I-I..." I said slowly giving in. But I feel like if I give in something might happen. "Ok." I turned around and kissed him. He slowly unzipped my onesie.

"Mhm... I started this sexual activity. But unfortunately... I must end it." He said zipping up my onesie.

"Aww man."

"Hey ever heard from Joel?" He asked.

"Yeah. He was finding a way to control himself. He should be back soon." I said as I got in my bed.

"Ok love bug, good night." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"Can you stay? Pwease?" I said as he kissed me.

"Unfortunately I have to go baby girl." He said.

"Ok, I see you tomorrow. At school, right?"

"Um.. about that." He said

"Ugh. No." I said as I crossed my arms and fell back on my bed and pouted.

"I'm kidding." He said as I hid under my blanket. "Come on don't be like that." He pulled back the covers and I was gone... well technically I was in my closet. He looked under my bed and I jumped on the ceiling. He looked in my closet and I got on his back. I giggled and he laughed. "I'm gonna see you tomorrow, if not I'll pick you up."

"Fine." I whined and rolled my eyes.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you more."

"I love you the most." He said.

"I love you to infinity and beyond."

"I'll see you tomorrow babe." He said as he jumped off the balcony.

"Tomorrow." I said as the door bell rang. We all went downstairs and my Dad opened the door to and familiar face. It was Joel.

"Hey Dad." He said.

"Hey Joel." Dad said as he hugged Joel and he returned the hug. "I'm glad your home."

"I'm glad to be back." He said as he turned and looked at me.

"Hey."

"Hi." He said as he took himself upstairs with his adidas duffle. Something smelled different about him or at least his bag. I don't like to invade people's privacy but I have to. Everyone went back in their room except Joel. I turned the lights off in my room and the hall light crept under my door especially his shadow. He went downstairs and that was my cue. I ran into his room and went searching for his bag. I couldn't find it then I thought like him. It was in his closet under some clothes that had just fell off their hangers. I opened the bag and saw specimens of blood. I heard footsteps coming towards the door and I quickly grabbed his cologne and sprayed my whereabouts  with it and I didn't know what to do with the blood so I stuffed them in my pocket and ran into the bathroom that he shares with Derek. I went into Derek's room and he was sitting there on the edge of his bed sweaty and shirtless with two 20 pound weights in each hand. "Can I help you?" slipped from his lips so fast.

"No." I said.

"Then go. I'm in the middle of something?" He said.

"Alright I'll go, but you don't have to be such a dick about it."

"Emma please. You think you're such a little miss perfect and you can always get your way. If you fall off your path there's always someone there to save you from bad choices or even terrible situations." He said in such a stern tone. That made my Dad come in here.

"Hey, what's going on?" He asked.

"I was just leaving." I said as I walked out of there and ran into my room, I locked the door. I turned and sat right there and I thought about it. It was true. Someone is always there stopping me from making the wrong decision or getting in a bad situation. I never really suffered consequence from someone else for someone else. I slept uneasily, not at all for the fact. I got dressed for school. I wore a black camisole, my black jeans with a rip at the left knee a red flannel and my all black vans. I'm not gonna lie, I'm having a tough morning. I put one of the specimens I stole from Joel in my bag and went downstairs. Everyone was eating breakfast. I kept walking, I put on my black leather jacket.

"Hey." Joel said as I flinched a little. "You're not gonna have breakfast?" He asked.

"No thanks. I'm not hungry." I said as I walked out the door I know it's a bit rude but I want to make sure I'm wrong. I got in my car and drove to Deaton's

At Beacon Hills Animal Care...

"Hi how may I help you?" A lady said.

"Um can you point me to the direction of Deaton please?" I said.

"Is this an urgent matter or can it wait cause he's in surgery. On a dog of course." She said as I got agitated.

"Can you find him?" I said.

"Yeah, I can but I need to know if it's..." She said as Deaton came out the back and my eyes started to change color.

"Oh Emma, glad to see you. Please come to the back." He said and my eye color changed back. I looked at the woman and she smiled and I rolled my eyes. We went in the back and he closed the steal door.

"You're new assistant is annoying."

"Yeah, she's had a rough life path." He said.

"Oh, well I had a rough night and Joel's back but something's not right."

"What do you mean?" He said.

"Remember how you recommended a condition center that would help him curve his cravings?"

"Yes. Then there was a murder. Twelve people found dead." He said as I pulled out the specimen.

"Do you remember the worker Julian from the condition center in George Town and I recommended a blood test. And it was O negative."

"You think Joel could've had something to do with the murder?" He asked.

"Maybe it was that or maybe someone drove him to the edge." I said as he took the specimen and put it on a slide and put it in the microscope.

"It matches." He said.

"Oh no. Now that I know, I don't wanna know anymore." I said.

"Emma, just calm down. It's ok, just you have to sit down and talk to him... that's all." He said.

"I don't-can't.. I can't right now." I said. As I took back the specimen and I put it back in my bag. I'm starting to feel claustrophobic in a spacious room.

"Emma are you ok?" He asked.

"If he was having such a tough time in there why didn't he call, or he could've even talked about it when he came home. And the fact he walked by me like he didn't know I could smell it bothers me, it really bothers me. He knows even though we aren't related by blood he's my brother. Why does he feel like can't tell me things." I said wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Maybe he wasn't ready to let you know the situation." He said.

"You're probably right." I said as I put my bag on my shoulders.

"Hey Em, don't overthink things and don't assume the worst." He said as I smiled.

"I'll try." I said as I walked out of the back to my car and drove to school.

At school...

"Hey Em." Scott said as he pulled up beside me.

"Hey." I said trying not to sound depressed but it's failing.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

"Oh I found out something."

"Which is?" He asked.

"That my mom could possibly have cancer." I lied not to worry anyone else but myself.

"Dude... she's a freaking hybrid just like you. It would probably run right through her like it's nothing." He said.

"Your right." I said. Joel is probably up to something but I don't know what it could be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 1.7K 23
A Hybrid-Human story. A Vampire-Werewolf who fell in love for a human. Fragile and Sensitive. But accepted fully by everyone. It is MewGulf fanfict...
2.7K 47 19
A girl who is new to being a werewolf. In this story she is curious and wants to find out all about being a were and learns a little to early that no...
303 28 14
A girl finds out that she is a hunter-werewolf hybrid and everything from there just goes downhill.
38 14 14
After losing what was left of her family Lucinda aka Luce decided to move away to a little town to start her life over. After 7 years of living there...