The Hope of an Elemental Nymp...

بواسطة xxAwkwardTurtlexx

I was always told that I was meant to do great things when the time came. I was taught things that I thought... المزيد

The Hope of an Elemental Nymph (LOTR Fanfic)
Somewhat of an Important Note *Please read
Chapter One: Unpleasant Dreams
Chapter Two: The Cabin
Chapter Three: Princesses and Black Holes
Chapter Four: New Worlds and Healing the Wounded Hobbit
Chapter Five: The Man and the Broken Blade
Chapter six: Confessions and the Council for the One Ring
Author's Note #1
Chapter Seven: Farewells and Crebain from Dunland
Chapter Eight: The pass of Caradhras
Author's Note

History of the Elemental Nymph's

1.6K 71 6
بواسطة xxAwkwardTurtlexx

Hey my little cupcakes.

I just rewrote this so I hope that it makes a lot more sense than what it did before.

This is the history of my own creation of what a Nymph would be. As you can tell when you read it that towards the end it ties into when Lady Galadriel is talking about the history of the ring in the beginning of the movie.

By the way I am using the Lord of the Rings transcripts as my crutch for writing because if I wanted to do a sequel where my main original character goes off on her own, I need everyone to get a sense of what she is about.

Edited (Monday, April 27, 2015)

Enjoy!

-~-

Long ago near the beginning of Middle-Earth, there were witches who had the power of over a thousand men. Power that was sometimes to great for one race to have control over.

These witches were divided into two groups, two very different types of witches; the white witches and the black witches.

Each race, were as if they were heaven and hell. The white Witches were as pure the heavens themselves while the black witches were as dark as the cold pitiful night.

These two powerful types of witches were at war with each other, much like the other races that seemed to grow a dislike for each other as the years continued to pass.

The Black witches wanted to rule over all of the races that were scattered across Middle-Earth, wanting all of them to bow down at their feet. They loved the feeling of control they would gain as people worshiped them as if they were as mighty as their gods themselves. They were selfish beings, only receiving and gaining but never giving or sharing.

The white witches however, wanted to protect all the races and keep the peace spreading throughout the lands. They liked the feeling that they got when feeding a poor village, tending to the plants with their magic, watching as happiness spread through the towns like wildfire.

So they fought. They fought until there were very little of the white witches left, seeing as the darkness was already swimming throughout the lands, drowning the minds of all races, poisoning them.

That's when nightmares were created. Horrible beasts with the ability to manipulate the mind began to gather from every dark corner of the world. They feasted on the fear that they could create, they poisoned those who they touched. It didn't matter the age, men and women...children, they would go to them in the night and give them a dose of fear. They began to lose hope in everything that they did, and saw.

The nightmares were becoming too much for the white witches to be able to handle on their own. The power it took to rid the nightmares took much of the witches powers, they would heal one only to have to return the next day for they were visited by nightmares again. They were after the white witches powers all together, they wanted them to be weak and unfit to defend themselves if there was an attack.

Nearing their demise the remaining group of white witches all came together wanting to keep their kinds pure magic alive within Middle-Earth. They wanted the evil that was rising, the evil that was slowly taking control to never truly be able to rule over the lands as long as there was the little bit of hope left.

So the white witches had an idea, they gifted some of people of another race that that was considered pure. These people who were chosen were ones who were gifted, as well had elegance, beauty and tranquility.

The Elves.

The witches picked the Elves to bless with pregnancy and their lineage of magic and abilities.

So together the race of Elemental Nymphs were created and cherished.

Now with the new stronger race they were able to defeat the black witches once and for all, though darkness was never truly gone, it was said that magical rings were being given among the races. With the witches busy fighting themselves, they were unable to sense that the darkness was rising and was beginning to over power other forces.

Three of the newly created rings were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest...fairest of all beings.

Seven to the Dwarf Lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls.

Nine rings were gifted to the race of Men who, above all else, desire power.

For within these rings was bound the strength and will to govern each race.

The Elemental Nymphs were the last of the races to be offered these powerful rings. Two rings were created, and offered but the Nymphs declined, for they didn't need the power that the rings offered them.

Elemental Nymphs were already highly gifted with the ability to use the elements(air, water, earth, and fire) at their will, to use the power of ancient healing and the great abilities at using swords and bows.

These gifts made Elemental Nymphs a danger to all who would rise against them.

Being descendants of Elves they gained their appearance, making them virtually undetectable while walking along side Elves. That was true, unless you were to see their tattoo symbols of the ancient inscription of the High Elves that lit up in the moonlight, or when their gifts were being used. The royal Nymph family had a delicate design on their arms in black ink naming their status to their kin while their nobles, and lower status family had the designs of both ther status and their main elemental ability.

Though Nymphs never attacked unprovoked and symbolize hope, as well as being a shy but happy race, always giving into helping or protecting those who need it. There were those who, clouded by jealously, only saw the power that they held, not noticing their delicate nature.

The race of men were often told stories of the powerful race of Elemental Nymphs, ad after a long while became envious of their power. This is why the race of men did nothing to help when the Nymph's were unexpectedly attacked .

Even still, after watching the enemy's army march through, allowing them to pass through the grasslands, the race of men had the forgiveness of the Elemental Nymphs. They did not deserved to be served with such kindness.

The Dark Lord Sauron forged in secret a Master Ring to control all others and into this Ring he poured his cruelty, his malice and his will to dominate all life.

One Ring to rule them all.

Sauron knew that the Elemental Nymphs were powerful enough to defeat him, so he attacked when the Nymphs were most vulnerable, leaving them with barely enough time to warn the others allied races, or call for help as the war was unleashed.

Mothers and children were slaughtered where they stood, houses were burned to the ground, completely destroyed.

The screams and the bloodshed was never-ending.

The only race that came to help the Nymphs were the Elves.

With whatever strength they could muster, the Elves and Nymphs destroyed the orc army.

Whoever was left of the Elemental Nymph's went into hiding, fearing for their lives. The true horror was that all of the royal family except for the princess was killed in battle.

Seeing no other choice the princesses guardians erased her memories, bringing her to a different realm until she is needed for when Sauron shall rise again as it was foretold.

Not many weeks later a last alliance of Men and Elves marched against the armies of Mordor.

On the slopes of Mount Doom they fought for the freedom of Middle- Earth.

Victory was near!

It was in this moment when all hope had faded, that Isildur, son of the king, took up his father's sword.

Sauron, the enemy of the Free Peoples of Middle Earth, was defeated.

Yet the One Ring was lost, but not destroyed.

"One ring to rule them all,

one ring to find them,

one ring to bring them all,

and in the darkness binds them."

Sauron is rising once again.

The need for the Elemental Nymph Princess is coming, for she will help with the up and coming quest that will either save Middle-Earth or end it.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

319K 6.7K 49
From Bilbo Baggins, to Boromir, even Bjorn. I began these imagines in 2013 at the best of my memory. I have been to and from Wattpad for so long. Ple...
44.4K 1.4K 32
You've heard the story of the 13 Dwarfs, the wizard and the Hobbit right? Well they left out one thing, the Unexpected Member of the Company. I was t...
24.1K 605 20
~*book 1 in the 𝑴𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒏 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍 trilogy*~ 𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒌𝒂 𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍 was a normal girl who loved to read books and have fantasies about unre...
56.8K 2.4K 55
"Now I lay me down to sleep I pray the lords my soul to keep See me safely through the night And wake me with the morning light" ...and though that m...