The Curse Of Artemis (Percy J...

Oleh hunter-g-tyler

Adara Artedon doesn't belong in any world - not the gods', not the humans', and not the demigods'. But that's... Lebih Banyak

The Curse Of Artemis
Prologue
( o n e )
( t w o )
( t h r e e )
( f o u r )
( f i v e )
( s i x )
( s e v e n )
( e i g h t )
( n i n e )
( t e n )
( e l e v e n )
( t w e l v e )
( t h i r t e e n )
( f o u r t e e n )
( f i f t e e n )
( s i x t e e n )
( s e v e n t e e n )
( e i g h t e e n )
( n i n e t e e n )
( t w e n t y )
( t w e n t y - o n e )
( t w e n t y - t w o )
( t w e n t y - t h r e e )
( t w e n t y - f o u r )
Epilogue

Afterword

1.8K 51 17
Oleh hunter-g-tyler

Adara stared at the blank pages, hands poised over the keys.

One word. That's all.

So she typed one word. Then another. And another.

Each was a struggle, a silent battle she waged in her mind, each letter proof of her strength.

But still she typed.

Leo offered his two cents every now and then, helping her when the going got tough or taking over when her hands ached too much to press another key.

When it was done - thousands upon thousands of words - she pulled the papers from the typewriter, refusing to read a single word she'd written.

But it was done, and that was all that mattered. She'd chronicled what happened in her too-short long life.

And maybe someday, someone would read it.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

17K 504 9
Dear Mortal, If you're about to read this book, I can only apologize at the lie you have lived in this world. Thinking everything is normal, when it...
158K 2.8K 31
Nahla figured she was just a normal teenage girl with a messed up family. Her father left before she was born, her mother was always working, and she...
9.2K 171 13
What happens when the mortal parents of demigods stay at camp half-blood for a month? Well, a lot of things. A petition goes up for a very secret su...
58K 1.4K 17
Avalon is a demigod who isn't supposed to exist. Only she and another demigod named Ivan know about her parentage. She is different, even for a half...