Taken

By LJdcwirterjr

This story is septet to ALL OF THE OTHER STORIES. A young girl about 16 and in school, it's just like any ot... More

Lock down
The base
Someone from the past
Crime
The mob (1 week later)
Mr. Wayne
Note
Home?
Am I crazy? for understanding you?
2 weeks later
The docks
Family
Family part 2
MUST READ
The truth
The truth part 2
Brother and the bank
Apart
Penguin
2 days later
I'm 'home'
I'll take care of you
N/A
Toxic
Toxic part 2
Beinging with an end start
❀️THANK YOU❀
The house
The meeting
What are we?
πŸŽ‰400 READS!πŸ’‹
Who is she?

The snake

44 2 1
By LJdcwirterjr

Luna and Joker enter a Room with 3 suspects in. 

Joker: RIGHT THEN! One of you have told the police about Luna hear. Give in now and we kill you quickly or each of you will die screaming. 

They 2 have no idea whats going on and just in shock and the other looks scared AF. 

Joker: Which one first doll?

Luna: That one. 

She points her crow bar at the one who is scared the most. 

Joker: Good, choose my dear. Step froward. The rest of you leave. 

The one which is pointed out steps forward. He look's down and looks at the joker with a smile. 

Henchman T: I Did it. 

Joker: Take him out doll. 

Luna then hits him where the sun don't shine and she beasts him up and he starts die slowly. 1 minute later the snake is dead. and Luna flips her hair out of the way. 

Joker: Good work, doll daddy is very impressed. 

Luna still full of rush from the kill. 

Luna: Thank you, daddy. 

Joker: Let's go. 

They leave the room and go back ti the jokers room. 

Joker: awwww, i'm so impressed with you baby. 

Luna: Thank you. 

Luna smiled. They sit on the couch, and the news with the same story as yesterday as Joker turned it on.

Joker: you can lean on me if you want.

Luna: Ok. 

Luna leans into joker like a child for warmth. 

Joker: Tell me something my dear, who is that Henry. 

Luna: No one important. 

Joker: Are you sure?

Luna: I'm sure, J. He is nobody. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 400 26
Luna is a 17 year old girl in junior year. Born normal until she was roaming through her parents room but instead she finds paper of her real parents...
25 7 10
I started writing this for a school project, I have to do another one for the program i'm in, I don't have a lot of motivation to do maybe publishing...
1.1M 28.1K 35
Luna martines Abandoned at the age of 3 and was left at the doorstep of an orphanage Growing up for her was difficult House from house States from...
24.7K 725 31
this is kinda just for fun so uh yea a girl named honey just moved to gotham to live with her best friend. one day her life gets turned around when...