High School AntiSepticEye X R...

By Sea-Monster865

You were always the depressed girl the bullied girl the girl that said her mind the quiet girl. Yu were alway... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Thank you!!
Chapter 16 Hey! I know you! Part 1
17 Hey! I know you! Part 2
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Chapter 21
Part...I forgot what part this is so yeah.
Part 23
Part 24
Hey guys...
I was tagged! 🍩
Part 25
Part 27?
Part 28
Part 29
Life update: I'm PISSED
idk you don't have to read
A/n
-END-

Part 6

2K 69 7
By Sea-Monster865

Anti's POV -

"Ok" I say with a saddened tone. I ago up ti my room and just wonder, I wonder if she will say yes or no if Dark will come and take her away. ect. 

YOUR POV _

Should I say yes, you thought. Or no. well he did yell at me and Wil because he still has feelings for Aliviah..... I don't know. I just don't know. Yu heard a knock at the door no one answered another knock. "Ok I will get it god!!!!" You say out load. You go down stairs and see that no one was there well in that room. You answer the door and see a man that looks like Wilford but had black ""Fluff" well thats what Will calls it. grey to pale skin. And black eye with red pupils. "Hello" The man greats darkly. You suddenly relies that was the demon who dated Piper and his broth Fire and him made a dark magic whip and not even you friend Aubrey could heal that. You still have the scars. "May I come in?" he ask in a low voice. "No you are not aloud here, Dark!" "Oh so you remember my name?" Dark says with a low chuckle. Anti then shoots down the stairs and says "Dark what took you so long?!" Dark then slips by you and grinned at you. You run out the door into the woods. You here Bing, Google, Anti, and Wilford calling your name. You had tears in your eyes you where so confused, pissed, and just ugh. You teleported into a tree you were way ahead of the so yeah. You made a dagger and stabbed your self in the stomach. You had no idea what had gotten into you but you just did not want to deal with Dark.

~Sorry short chapter~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
192K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
259K 13.3K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...