I used to hate him-a Johnny O...

By PrincesVillamayor

Mackenzie is back to public school after leaving ALDC. Amongst reuniting with her friends again, she meets he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Sorryโ˜น๏ธ chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Not an update
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
A/N
Another A/N
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24
Sorry guys
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
SORRY!!!!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
THANK YOU!!!
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Thank you guys!!!
Chapter 38
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!
Hey Guys!!!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
JUST WANTED TO ASK
whoops
EPILOGUE
Books!!!
WHY I'VE BEEN VERY INACTIVE
Q and A- yea or nah?
HOLY MOLY!!!

Chapter 14

2.2K 58 13
By PrincesVillamayor

Mackenzie's POV

When we were walking towards the car, I went up to Johnny and whispered to hi that he was cute. I really like him but I'm not sure what's gonna happen if Lauren finds out. I wonder if he thinks that I like him?

"Guys I'm at the front and both of you will be at the back", Lauren says.

"Alright then Ms. Bossy", I say with my hand up in the air.

She laughs a little and gets in the car.

We were finally on the road and I'm feeling a little bit tired so I decided to sleep until we get there. I close my eyes and everything is silent.

Johnny's POV

Mackenzie fell asleep so fast. I can tell that she was really tired so I decided to not disturb her. She was really adorable. Ugh why do I have to suffer. We suddenly do a quick left and Mackenzie's head is on my shoulder now. I felt a spark. It made me tired for some weird reason and ended up falling asleep.

Lauren's POV

I was just sitting down until the back seat was really quiet. I look back and see Kenzie and Johnny sleeping. Kenzie was on Johnny's shoulders and Johnny's head was on top of Kenzie's head. They looked so cute together and I was shipping them soo much. I knew I had to make them date. I wouldn't really care. In fact, I want Kenzie to be my sister in law. Anyways, I decided to take a picture of them and post it on instagram. The caption says...

"Love these sleepyheads"

Then I got soo much comments and likes. The cowhide entire comment section was full of questions like,
Are they dating?
Why didn't Johnny tell us about this?
OMG!!! Are they dating? I ship them #jackenzie #jenzie

I didn't want to tell them that I posted that picture in Insta so I guess they have to find it out themselves.

Mackenzie's POV

I wake up from the best sleep ever until I realize that I was on Johnny's shoulders. We must've had a quick solid turn for me to be in that place. It felt so good being close to him. I never want to leave and just stay and cuddle with him. I then realize that were at the ice cream shop. I get up and obv Johnny wakes up.

"Huh what happened?" He asks.

"Nothing silly, anyways we're here at the shop cmon", I says while getting out of the car.

Johnny's POV

I woke up with somebody moving me. Then I remembered that I was on top of Mackenzie so I pretended that I didn't know what happened. I loved every single moment of the ride!!!

Another chapter done for tonight! I kept my promise that I might do chapter 13,14 tonight and I did!!! Well guys, I'm still waiting for the votes for my next story, fan fic or teenage stories? Please I need an answer before the 1st of January. My friend kept commenting fan fic but I need all of you guys answers please! Anyways, happy reading!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.8K 2.4K 21
mackenzie ziegler loves to a small private school in Toronto, canada. she had the so called 'perfect' life what happens when the bad boy drives her l...
24.2K 189 23
Joelma decides to move to live near her best friend who suffers from bullying. Meanwhile, she meets Matt and Ryan who also become dear to her. How fa...
53.1K 1.1K 23
Mackenzie Ziegler moves away from her home town of Pittsburg and moves right next door to Johnny Orlando. What will happen when they meet? Will they...
8.1K 845 41
When Justine DeMont's Mom told her that she is sending her across the country to live with her Dad a week before her senior year, she thought she was...