Deceptive | H.S

By onesecofsummer

Charlotte Smith was set a mission, make Harry Styles fall in love with her. He was heartbroken and she was fi... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Read It, its important
Chapter Eighteen - THE END
Thank You
New Story!!!!!!!
Trailer!!!!

Chapter Two

251 2 0
By onesecofsummer

I slowly opened my eyes to a very bright bedroom. "Good morning Beautiful." Danny greeted causing a smile to grow on my face.

"Good morning." I mumbled. "How did  you sleep?" I asked.

"Alright how about you?" He asked.

"Pretty good." Danny smiled.

"I'm going down to breakfast you coming?" He asked shoving on some tracksuit bottoms and a top.

"I'll just get dressed and I'll be down." He nodded and kissed my cheek. Once Danny left I went straight to my wardrobe and looked for something to wear. I grabbed a pair of shorts and a crop top and put them on. I then brushed through my hair leaving it naturally wavy and put on a little makeup. I looked myself over in the mirror then headed downstairs to the kitchen.

"Whats for breakfast?" I asked Maia. 

"I made you a bacon and egg sandwich." She smiled.

"Thanks Princess." I gave her a hug then took my plate off the counter. I placed my plate down in my usual spot, in between Danny and El. I began eating my sandwich and let me tell you it was delicious, Maia is an excellent cook.

"Alright see you later guys." Eleanor said while getting up then placing her plate in the dishwasher. 

"Where you going?" I asked.

"To meet Louis, not that he knows."  Eleanor chuckled. 

"Oh yeah I'm meeting Niall." Maia exclaimed. 

"And I'm meeting Zayn." Perrie said.

"Bye" The three of them shouted in unison as the left the house.

"So I'm guessing I have to meet Harry today?" I asked Danny in an annoyed tone.

"Yes and you have to leave in 10 minutes."  He explained.

"Why I want to spend time with you baby." I groaned.

"I know but we spent all last night together and we will do the same tonight." Danny winked.

"Fine! Where am I meeting him?" I asked.

"Starbucks." I nodded.

"Give me a few minutes and I'll be off." Danny nodded.

I walked up to stairs put on my beanie  then grabbed my Vans backpack and a hoodie. I hate this mission more than anything. I don't want to fake being in love with Harry, he makes me feel sick. I walked back downstairs and into the kitchen where Danny was still sat. 

"Well I guess I'll be going."  I groaned.

"Smile,  you always look more beautiful with a smile." Danny exclaimed. I gave him a smile. "That's better." He gave me a kiss. "I see you when you get back." He chimed. I kissed his cheek then walked out of the door to my car.

_________________

I walked into Starbucks and I scanned the room for Harry. I couldn't see him anywhere so I decided to go an order. "Next," The woman at the counter said. "What would you like?" She asked.

" Venti Caramel frappuccino." I answered. 

"Anything else?" I shook my head. "Name to put on the cup?" The woman asked.

"Charlotte." 

"£3.25 please." I got out a five pounds and paid the lady. "If you want to wait down there your drink will be done shortly." She smiled handing me my change.  

"Thank you." I said then walked to the end and waited for my drink.

"Caramel  frappuccino for Charlotte." A woman said while placing my drink on the counter. I grabbed a straw and placed it in my cup then walked to a table.

"Well fancy seeing you here Charlotte." Somebody said. I looked up and saw Harry. "Is this seat taken?" I shook my head and he sat down. "Why are you here alone? Harry asked.

"Why are you here alone?" I replied.

"I asked you first." He smirked.

"I fancied a Starbucks and no one wanted to come with me." I lied. "Whats your excuse?" I smirked.

"It's my morning routine." He explained. "So can I get your number?" He asked. Why is he so eager to get  my number?

"Why do you want it so badly?" I asked. 

"You seem different."  Harry explained. "You're not like the usual girls I attract." I smiled. "And you are a great kisser." I laughed.

"Thought you were really sweet then Harry until you ruined it." I joked. I have to admit Harry isn't too bad. I scribbled my number into a napkin, screwed it up and threw it at him. "Open it." I said. I then got up out of my seat. "Bye Harry." I said and walked out the door. 

I got in my car and put my bag on the passengers seat. My phone buzzed.

From Unknown

Hey Charlotte its Harry. Meet me tonight outside Starbucks at 20:00 we are going on a date x

To Harry

What makes you think I will come?

From Harry

I know you will. See you tonight ;)

Yay a date with Harry. Note the sarcasm. I guess I have to go though with it.

I parked my car on the driveway and got out. This mission has only just started and I already want to give up. Why do I have to get Harry fall in love with me? "This is just a load of bullshit!" I screamed a kicked the bin. I let out a breath and walked in the door.

"How did it go?" Danny asked.

"Fuck off!!" I said and walked straight up to my room. I know Harry doesn't seem that bad but it doesn't mean I want to fake date him. I just cant do it. It's all just fucking bullshit.

I am getting so frustrated. I feel like there is another reason Danny wants me to do this, not just that he wants to take down one direction. Maybe he wants to get rid of me without making me wanting to leave the gang. Maybe I  should talk to him about? I bet I'm just paranoid.

"Hey baby." Danny said popping his head round the door. I mumbled a 'hey' and he walked in room. "What's up?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"What makes you think something is up?" I said sarcastically. Danny mumbled something under his breath and I couldn't understand what he said and to be quite honest I don't want to know, it will most likely make me more annoyed then I am now. "Why do you want me fake date Harry?"  I asked wanting to know the real reason behind all this.

Danny sat on the edge of our bed. "I told you its to ta-" I interrupted him.

"Yeah yeah, to take down one direction I know. I meant the real reason." Confusion cover Danny's face. "There has got to be more to it than just to take down one direction!" I let out a breath.  "Do you want to get rid of me?" I asked.

"Of course not Char." He pulled me onto his lap. "Why would I want to get rid of you?" Danny asked moving his hand closer to my vagina. I could tell he was trying to turn me on but I really wasn't in the mood tonight.

I moved his hand. "Not tonight!" I said and got his lap. "I need to get ready for my date with Harry." I exclaimed.

"Good girl." He winked and I rolled my eyes.

"Just leave me to get ready." I pushed him out the door. 

I looked through my wardrobe trying to find something to wear. I'm guessing its going to be slightly casual but fancy at the same. Harry doesn't seem like the type of guy to go to a fancy dinner. I got out a blue dress which was short at the front and drapes at the back. I grabbed my make up bag and sat in front of mirror. I put on a little foundation and some bronzer to define my cheek bones. I put on some mascara and blue eyeliner to match my dress. I put on a feather ear cuff and some blue rose earrings with some blue and black bracelets. I put on my black creepers and a bowler hat. I grabbed my black chanel bag and ran a brush through my straight brown hair. I was finally finished. I looked myself over in the mirror and nodded at my appearance. I look presentable. I guess I better go.

I walked downstairs and out the door without saying anything to Danny I just really couldn't be arsed to talk to him right now. I went out to my car and headed in the direction of Starbucks. I parked my car in the car park round the back of Starbucks and got out. I walked round the front of Starbucks and spotted Harry wearing black skinny jeans, a white V-neck and black boots. 

"Hey Harry." I said while approaching him. 

He smiled. "Charlotte you  look beautiful." Harry said with a wink.

"Thank you." I replied. "So where are we going?" I asked.

"Just here."  Harry said while leading me to the restaurant next door to Starbucks. "Is this okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"Table for two?" A waiter asked and we both nodded. "Right this way." He said leading us to a booth at the back of the restaurant. Harry and I both sat down opposite each other and the waiter placed menu's in front of us both. "Can I start you both with drinks? You madame?" He asked.

"Diet coke please." I said politely. 

The waiter looked at Harry. "Same." Harry said. The  waiter nodded and walked away to get are drinks. "Charlotte." He said.

"Harry." I replied. 

"Have I told you that you look beautiful tonight?" He asked and I nodded. "Well you do." He continued.

"Okay my turn, why me?" I asked. He looked confused.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked.

"Why did you chose me?" I asked. "I'm sure a bunch of girls throw themselves at you, so why did you chose me?" I continued.

"Because you didn't throw yourself at me, you were playing kind of hard to get and I like that. I like the chase." He explained. 

"I only came on this date to me polite." I joked.

"I'm sure that's not true, you have a crush on me." He laughed. 

"Meh, you're alright." I said.

"Oh so are we playing that game?"

"Yes we are." I laughed. A few seconds later the waiter came back with our drinks. "Thank you." I said as the waiter placed the drink in front of me.

"I'm James I will be your waiter this evening. Are you ready to order?" The waiter asked and Harry and I both nodded. The waiter looked at Harry.

"Can I have the steak?" Harry said.

"How would you like that rare, medium or well done?" James asked.

"Medium please." Harry said.

"And for you?" James looked at me.

"Grilled chicken please." I smiled.

"Is that all?" Harry shook his head.

"Can we have a garlic bread to start please?" Harry asked and James nodded.

"Can I take your menu's?" Harry and I nodded. James took the menu's and walked away.

"Right okay question time!" Harry exclaimed. "What is your last name?" He asked.

"Smith, what is yours?" I asked.

"Styles." He smirked. Harry tends to smirk an awful lot.

"Okay I have question." Harry nodded. "Is your real name Harold?" I giggled. Harry nodded and looked down. "That is brilliant." I clapped my hands.

"What is brilliant?" He asked.

"The fact that your name is so  posh and your so.... well not." I laughed.

"You are so intriguing." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"How am I?" I asked.

"Just the way your brain works, one minute your all polite and mysterious, and the next minute your just like 'your name is so posh'." Harry said mimicking me.

"That's just the way I am Harold, deal with it." I said with a bit of sass.

"You are going to keep calling me Harold now aren't you?" I nodded.

"It is your name." I said in a duh tone. Harry just laughed. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He smirked and I just nodded.

I guess Harry isn't that bad. But then again this is only our first date a lot could happen in the course of the year.  

"I like your tattoo's." Harry said.

"Thanks." I smiled. "This one is my favorite one." I said gesturing to my tattoo just below my collar bone. "It says 'Till The End Of Time' with some roses." I said.

"Whats the meaning behind it?" He asked.

"Errm well my father left home to go fight in Afghanistan and before he left he said he would  love me till the end of time no matter what happened he would still love me. Last year he was killed in action so I got this tattoo in memory of him. " I explained. Harry squeezed my hand tight. "Whats your favorite tattoo?" I asked. 

"I have a butterfly tattoo on my stomach. It's my favorite because my cousin had Epidermolysis bullosa, which is sometimes called butterfly syndrome because it makes skin so delicate and it begins falling off. My cousin Hollie died a couple of years ago from Butterfly syndrome and she was only seven so I got the tattoo in memory her." I nearly cried. Harry opened up to me. "The worst thing is though, I promised Hollie that everything would be okay and that she would be better soon but I was wrong, she died." I wiped the tears that were falling down Harry's face.

"Don't cry Harry, she's in a better place now along with my dad." I smiled and squeezed his hand tighter. "Thank you for opening up to me." I smiled and kissed his cheek. I could tell Harry was beginning to feel better. 

Not long after that our food came and we both ate everything on our plates. Harry wouldn't let me pay for the meal so we compromised so that I could pay the tip. 

"Thank you for the wonderful night." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Until next time Harold." I smirked and walked to my car. I really am beginning to warm up to Harry but it doesn't mean I want to date him. I love Danny and nothing could change that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 608 19
He looked at me, his eyes looking like they were piercing through my soul. I froze in shock and I felt Liam's arms wrap around me and squeeze me agai...
35.6K 146 6
As many of you have requested after I wrote Carolina, here is a book of just one smutty one shots. Enjoy 😉
223 1 17
"I know you're here. I can smell you." He said as he stalked around the room. I carefully slid further back under the bed. If he finds me I'm dead! _...
34.6K 673 36
"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Cassidy...