FNAF One Shots/ Scenarios

By Ellein_Jac

This book is for readers and OCs. Have fun reading about your FNAF crushes. Disclaimer: I don't own the fnaf... More

Author's Note
Freddy x Reader
Bonnie x Reader
Foxy x Reader
Chico x Reader
Golden Freddy x Reader
When People Judge You But Your Boyfriend Thinks You're Perfect
When They're Acting Like The Characters in Diabolik Lovers
When Their Body Switched
When You See Him Shirtless
When He's Jealous
When You're Jealous (EDITED)
When we're jealous
When we see them shirtless O¡¡O
Mike xReader
Jeremy x Reader
Scott x Reader
Tagged
Fritz x Reader
Vincent x Reader
When People Judge You But Your Boyfriend Thinks You're Perfect
When They're Acting Like The Characters in Diabolik Lovers
When Their Body Switched
Author's note
When You See Him Shirtless Part 1
Here's my Face!
When You See Him Shirtless Part 2
Author's Note
When He's Jealous
When You're Jealous (Edited)
Author's Note
Foxy x Veronica: Part 1 <3
Foxy x Veronica: Part 2 <3
Author's Note
When You Dream About Them Being Greek Gods/ Demigods Part 1
When You Dream About Them Being Greek Gods/ Demigods Part 2
Bonnie x Sahnielle: Part 1 :)
Bonnie x Sahnielle: Part 2
Author's Note
Bonnie x Sahnielle: Part 3
Questions for the Fangirls
My Poem About My Husband
Freddy x Krisha: Part 1 :3
Freddy x Krisha: Part 2
Freddy x Krisha: Part 3
Freddy x Krisha: Part 4
Questions for the Fangirls 2
Questions for the FNAF Characters in 1 and 2
Author's Note
Goldie x Angelene
Goldie x Angelene part 2
The Answers from the FNAF 1 and 2
Goldie x Angelene: Part 3
Toy Freddy x Reader
Author's Note
Toy Freddy x Reader
Marionette x Reader
Toy Bonnie x Reader
Author's Note
Happy Birthday!!!
When You Have a Dream that Your BF is acting like a Mystic Messenger Character
Mangle x Reader
Balloon Boy x Child! Reader
Toy Chico x Reader
Shadow Freddy x Reader
Shadow Bonnie x Reader
Author's Note
To Those Who Wants to Know Me
Shadow Freddy x Jade Part 1
Shadow Freddy x Jade Part 2
🐻Toy Freddy x Jaiel🐻
🐻Withered Freddy x Yinoze🐻
Author's Note
🐻Withered Freddy x Yinoze Part 2🐻
🌸Answers🌸
Toy Bonnie x Rose Part 1
Announcement!
💗AUTHOR'S NOTE💗
Important Author's Note
Your Boyfriend Being BTS Part 1
🐰Toy Bonnie x Rose Part 2🐰
Author's Note
Author's Note
Your Boyfriend Being BTS Part 2
Author's Note
Author's Note
Late Author's Note (Must Read!)

Foxy x Veronica: Part 3 <3

1.4K 20 36
By Ellein_Jac

A/n: part 3! And I hope this could be final.

"Mr. Austin?" Veronica called as she went inside his office. Mr. Austin looked up from the paper and smiled. "Ms. Cambridge, I thought you already went home."

"Well, sir, I'm just wondering if maybe I could repair Foxy?" She asked nervously. "And why is that?" He questioned as he raised his eyebrow. "Because......he means a lot to me." She answered.

"I guess there's nothing wrong about that, well go ahead then. The toolbox is in the backroom." He said with a smile. "Thank you so much sir."

"No problem."

Veronica walked out of the office and to the backroom. She went inside and saw the toolbox on the metal table. "Aha!" She exclaimed and grabbed the toolbox then she headed out of the room and headed to the Pirate's Cove.

Veronica opened the curtain to see Foxy in the same position. She climbed inside and walked towards Foxy. "Hey Foxy, it's me again and I came here to fix you up.....so don't bite me." She said as she walked closer to him and checked the power button at his nape.

"It's off. Jolly good." She noted then she started to check his torn-out chest and lose bolt jaw. "Okay, this might take me an hour, it's a good thing grandpa taught about mechanics." She said to herself as she took out a wrench and started to fix his lose jaw.

"And...Done, now for the rips." She said and started to look for needle and thread. "Found ya!" She started to insert the thread through the needle and started stitching Foxy up.

"And.... I'm.... Done!" She said as she cuts the thread and puts it back in the toolbox. She looked back at her stitch work and ran her fingers on it. Veronica looked at his rusty hook. "Hook." She muttered and she took out a polish and a rag.

"Don't slash me please." She sighed and started polishing his hook.

She then felt someone staring at her. She looked up to be meet with Foxy's dull yellow eyes. She looked at them for awhile until she shrugged it off and continued polishing his hook.

"Finally, done!" She said as she puts the rag and the polish back in the toolbox.

"Well, looks like my work here is done!" She said as she stood up and picked up the toolbox. "See you tonight, Foxy, you might kill me when you'll see this face." She said as she pointed at her face.

She left the Pirate's Cove and puts the toolbox back to its place and left the pizzeria to her house.

Foxy's POV

I must pay my dept to the lass and also....

Dat booty is mine~

~~~~~back to normal~~~~~

Fourth night came and Veronica was prepared which means she's bringing a sledge hammer with her and puts it under the desk.

The phone ringed and the phone guy started to talk.

~~~~~~

"They're getting active and it's a good thing I brought the sledge hammer." She sighed in relief as she looked at the cameras in the tablet. "Bonnie's on the roll." She checked the door to see Bonnie and quickly pushed the door button.

Veronica moved to another door and turned on the light to see Chica. She pushed the door button. She sat back down on the swivel seat and grabbed the tablet. She went to Cam1C to see Foxy's head out. (At least his jaw wasn't hanging lose anymore)

She checked the power to see it is moderately counting down from 85%. "Sh*t..." She muttered and went to the other camera to see Freddy not there anymore.

"Bloody hell!" She exclaimed and looked for Freddy until it's stopped at the lady's bathroom looking at the camera. "Pervert." She muttered and puts it down. She stood up and lights up the door to see Bonnie gone.

She sighed in relief and pushed the door button open. She looked at the other side and did the same to see Chica gone too. She pushed the button door open and sat back down. She checked the time on her watch. "2: 30 a.m.?! Are you f**king kidding me?!" She exclaimed and grabbed the tablet and checked the power. "78% left, I don't know if I could make it." Her heart quickened.

"I'm having a nightmare about this and I ended up dead." She said as she looked to camera to camera until she stopped at Pirate's Cove. "W-what?"

"Ahoy lass! It's been a long time!"

She slowly turned to see Foxy leaning in the doorway smiling. Veronica screamed as she fell off her seat.

"Lass! Are ye okay?" Foxy asked feeling concerned as he was going towards her.

"No! Stay away from me!" She said as she grabbed the sledge hammer and pointed at him. Foxy raised his hand and his hook up. "Lass, put the hammer down, I'm not gonna hurt ye." He said slowly.

"How do I know if I trust you? How do I know if you'll not bite me just like what happened before? You almost bit me! I could've died! I.... I trusted you! " She said as tears started to rolled down on her cheeks.

Foxy's ears went down and his face was filled with sadness, guilt and regret.

"I'm so sorry, I really do. I regret on what I did, I didn't mean it. I just....lost control at the moment, somebody must've made me malfunction. Once I saw your face traumatized and filled with disappointment, I knew I messed up big time."

"Since ye were gone, I've been melancholy so many years hoping to give me a second chance to see ye again. I was mad at myself that I ended up killing night guards before ye. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Veronica couldn't help but feel pity for him.

She felt her body moved on its own and tackled Foxy in a hug. Foxy was shock at first but then he hugged her back by her waist.

"I miss ye so much lass."

"I-I miss you too, Captain."

A/n: wow.... I almost cried even though it's not that sad. Anyways, move on to the next chapter! Bye!

A/n: nah, I'm just kidding! XD I can't end this story without the 'moment'.

Veronica pulled away and wiped her tears. "Ugh! D*mn the feels." She giggled. Foxy smiled and patted her head. "H-hey! I'm not eight anymore!" She said as she swatted his hands away and Foxy chuckled. "Aye! Yer not. Yer one lovely lady in my eyes." He said as he smirked. She felt her cheeks heated up and her heart quickened.

"Oh yeah, I have to pay me dept to you for fixing me up." He said. "Foxy, you don't have to." She said.

"Alas, a good captain always pay his especially to a lovely maiden like you." He winked at her making her cheeks reddened.

"Okay fine." She sighed. "So what is it?" She asked excitedly.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer, he leaned his face forward making her move her face backward. "Uh, Foxy?" She called out awkwardly.

He stopped and looked at her. "I see yer uncomfortable with this, so I suggest ye close yer eyes." He said. She huffed and closed her eyes.

"Now can I open them?" She asked.

"Aye~" she heard the same Foxy's voice but it's not in a robotic way and it's a bit deep. (but not as deep as Freddy's *winks*)

She opened her coffee brown eyes slowly to see a hot and handsome man a bit a year older than her. He has red hair, golden yellow eyes but his left eye was covered with an eye patch, pale skin and was wearing a pirate outfit.

Her eyes slowly widened as her mouth gapped open. "Bloody hell, Foxy? Is this you?" She asked as she take in his features...

He smirked. "Like what ye see lass?" He asked as he puts his hook under her chin. She averted her eyes as her cheeks started to get warm.

"T-tch...."

"Looks like I can pay me dept now." Foxy said and Veronica looked at him with a questioning look.

"Wha-" She was cut off by a pair of lips on hers. Her eyes widened as her cheeks got even warmer. She tried to push away but Foxy pulled her even closer making the kiss deeper.

Her eyes softened and slowly closed then kissed back. Foxy smiled in the kiss and stroked her hair with his hook and stopped by her waist.

Sadly, Veronica needs air but Foxy feels like he's enjoying it. "Foxy..." She gasped in the kiss. Foxy pulled away and they both panted.

"I've been waiting for this moment since ye were young." He said softly as he pressed his forehead against hers.

"So you were holding it for several years." She said as she raised her eyebrow. Foxy blushed. "I really love ye that it hurts so much to leave me arms again." He said as he hugged her tighter.

"I'm staying here where I can see you all the time." Veronica hugged Foxy around his neck. Foxy leaned to her ear. "Will ye be me first mate?" He whispered. "I'd love too Captain." She answered with a smile.

Foxy's ears perked up and smiled. He kissed her jawline making her stiffened. He stopped and pulled away. "Ye make me the jolliest pirate in the seven seas and also the luckiest."

Their moment ended as the clock chimed. They pulled away from the hug and Veronica picked her sling bag and slung it on her shoulder. "I have to go, see ya later, Foxy." She said with a smile, Foxy smiled back and kissed her forehead.

"Aye, see ya too, me matey." He then sprinted away with a smile on his face.

She looked around the office to see Chica standing there with a smile making Veronica yelped.

Chica giggled. "It's okay, Veronica, I won't hurt you including the gang. I'm glad you make yourself both happy and also I shipped you two so hard." She squealed.

"Uh yeah..." Veronica awkwardly. "I have to go and get some sleep." She said as she started to head to the doorway. "Okay, see ya!" Chica said as she walked out of the office.

Veronica walked out of the pizzeria with a smile. "What a crazy night." She sighed and headed home.
~~~~

Once she flopped herself down on the bed, she fell asleep.

But instead of having nightmares, it changed into a dream, a dream about her and Foxy sailing across the seas together.

She was happily in love with her sweet nightmare.

True Ending. <3

A/n: Hey Vero's creator, sorry I made it too lovey dovey and cliche stuff, it's Foxy's fault.

Foxy: it ain't me fault, yer the one who wrote it.

Me:....touchè, so anyways, sorry again. Love ya friend. Muwah! :*

Chica: up next, is the author's OC, Sahnielle Jacob! >w<

Me:..............yup, it's my turn...

Chica: GO BONIELLE! \(^°^)/

Me: shut up. -_- please.... Bye everyone! See ya on the next chapter! \(^v^)\

All da ladies love Foxy! ;)
(Except me, Josette and my cousin)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

522K 6.7K 43
So right now, I read so much of FNAF. I decided to make some x readers. I will first make a Mike x reader. Then request a character you want in fnaf...
3K 52 20
Ok so as the title says these are Michael Afton oneshots. I'm doing this because there were a lot of Michael Afton oneshots in my Afton Family onesho...
51K 1.1K 26
Chris never had it easy. Being tormented by his older brother and friends also, to have nightmares on top of that. Being bit by an animatronic bear i...
325K 8.4K 17
FNaF x Reader...(My first time doing one) I'll also Include Mike since he's part of FNaF ^___^ Enjoy~!!