Torchwood Meets Torchwood

Bởi RosiePiper

Tori Sparrow is the broken leader of Torchwood Four. She's seen terror, pain, anguish, but also beauty and lo... Xem Thêm

Torchwood Meets Torchwood
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Author's Note
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chapter Thirteen

1.6K 47 7
Bởi RosiePiper

        It was 1:30 A.M. Tori yawned and put her hands behind her head - feet up on the little table next to Arianna’s. Tori felt someone standing behind her, and became uneasy. Not knowing it was Jack, Tori jumped up off her chair with a knife in her hand ready to stab. Recognizing the head of brown hair and amused blue eyes, she tucked her knife back up her sleeve.

        “Jumpy, are ‘ya?” Jack teased. “So, where’s your Hub, anyway?”

        “Er…” Tori didn’t want to tell Jack the truth, but he already seemed to know.

        “You guys don’t have a Hub, do you?” He said knowingly.

        “…No… Not a proper one at all…” She said quietly.

        “Thought so… Well, we have extra beds here and stuff, so you can stay here, with me,” he said slowly.

        “Thank you,” she said to him.

        “Anytime, anytime…”

        Wanting to move around, Tori walked past Jack toward the raised center platform where the computers were. One computer was beeping - it sounded like a message. A message at two in the morning? It couldn’t be right, but Tori checked it anyway.

        It was a message addressed to her. She opened it, not sure of who it was from, until she looked at the bottom of the email.

To: Tori Sparrow

Hello Tori.

I heard you were almost hit by a bullet. Is this true? I hope dear Arianna is alright... Anyway, I would like to see you again. It’s been very long, you know. I hope you haven’t moved on or anything. Although, I did see you and a man by the name of Jack Harkness the other night…

Well how about all of us meet near Cardiff Bay at the dock or something?

Come soon.

          Ty

        Tori was in complete disbelief. Tyler was gone. Long gone. Dead. It must be a trick or something. However, curiosity burned inside her to see who it truly was. ‘Come soon’, it had said. She would come soon. Very soon.

        Jack came up behind her and read the email. He looked confused and then he remembered who Tyler was.

        “I thought he was…” he began.

       “Dead,” Tori finished for him. “Yeah. It’s probably some trick, but I want to see who sent the email… then face them…”

        “Why would you want to see who it was?” Jack asked, sitting down on a nearby chair.

        “To teach this son of a bitch a lesson,” Tori started packing her things, although she didn’t have very many. Ari was still resting.

        “Who should come?” Jack questioned.

       “You, Ianto, Bex, Brendan, Gwen, and Owen. Let’s have Tosh, Jeff, and Ari, work here at the computers and radars, yeah?” Tori said quickly. She was already heading to the door.

             “Whoa! Hold on,” Jack said reaching towards her.

          She turned around and said, “You know, I think I’m gonna go up the platform,” she then walked to the other end of the Central Room and asked Jack if he could get it working for her.

        “Tori, please, wait a second. Let the team get here first, alright? And Ari? She can't even open her eyes yet! Have you thought this through?”

          She averted her gaze, "I need to do this, Jack," her voice held a steady finality.

        Jack bit the inside of his mouth, conflicted for a moment and then responded quietly, "Okay."

                                                                                      - - -

        It was 4:00 A.M. by the time everyone was there with their weapons ready. The sidewalk platform could hold three people at once, so three went on at a time. The team decided to walk to the docks since it wasn’t far.

       The night was a fierce black, stars bubbled and burst overhead in streams of light, and the moon and a few streetlamps gave off the only sources of light. They reached the docks that let out into Cardiff Bay in minutes.

        Tori walked forward, ahead of everyone else, and looked around. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary - there wasn't even a late night runner out, or a pair of lovers. Everything was very... silent. Then, out of absolutely nowhere, a man jumped out and grabbed Tori. The silhouettes began fighting and fumbling. A fist was thrown here, a kick there. Everything happened so quickly that Jack was the only one who could take it in fast enough. He shot forward to help, but Tori and her attacker both toppled over the railing and fell in the water.

        “Oh my God. TORI!” Becca screamed. She wasn’t sure of what to do. Millions of thoughts ran through her head. She wanted to jump in and try to save her, but she didn’t want to drown trying to do something so impossible. Everyone stood at the edge looking down at the water. Jack held his breath.

        Suddenly a head popped out of the water with a gasp. It was a man with beautiful brown hair.

        “TYLER?” Brendan shouted. “OH MY GOD! IT’S TYLER!”

        Tyler took a deep breathe and went under again. The team did not know what to do. Then two heads bobbed up. Tyler was holding an unconscious Tori. Jack let his breath go with a sigh. Everyone ran over to Tori and Tyler.

        Jack eyed Tyler with suspicion. Tyler looked down at Tori and smiled, as if remembering a good memory. Then his smile went to a smirk. An evil smirk. He moved past everyone, still holding Tori, off the dock and onto solid ground. The others followed him, guns at the ready.

      “Let it off,” Tyler said coldly and to no one in sight.

       Jack went to say something, but he was cut off by a sweet smell that flooded into his nostrils. His brain went foggy, and then the team dropped to the cement, unconscious. Tyler set Tori down and sat with her, stroking her hair absently.

        Tori started to wake after a few minutes. She looked up and noticed two things. One, Tyler was alive and had almost drowned her, and two, everyone around her was unconscious. She shivered.

        “Hello, Tori. Long time, no see.” he said.

        “Y-you d-d-died…” she mumbled to him. Her head was lying on his chest, which was warm. She shivered again and tried pulling away, but he held her down.

        “Yeah, missed you too,” he joked. “Listen, I have something to do that involves you...” he began. Tyler wrapped his arms around her. She tried pulling away again.

        “I have to kill you.”

       “Yeah, I figured it was something like that.” Tori broke out of his grip, got up, and then walked where her team lay. She stood still, looking down, with her back facing Tyler.

        “You don’t get it. I have to kill each leader of Torchwood. One by one,” Tyler explained what Tori didn’t want to hear.

        “I’ll be putting up a fight, Tyler.”

        “Always the stubborn one, aren’t you?”

        “Always.”

        She turned ran right at him and kicked off the ground, flung her legs out and started kicking. He wasn’t ready for that exact move, but put his hands out in front of him right before she made contact. Tori landed on the ground, feeling that she did some good damage to his upper chest. She grabbed his arms and twisted them around then pushed and pulled. She heard satisfying pops, and knew that both of Tyler’s arms were dislocated. She ran lightening fast around him and kicked the spot in the back of his knees. He collapsed into nothing.

        She ran over to Becca and slapped her right across the face, and she jolted awake. Tori then went around and did the same to everyone else, with good speed. They all woke up to find Tyler in a mess. He yelled as he placed his arms back in their sockets.

(A/N- The picture is Ben Barnes, who's portraying Tyler De La Garza)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

35.1K 1.5K 82
When We Travel | Whouffaldi Doctor Who story! Missy and Jack Harkness are on a mission to bring the Doctor and Clara closer together. Ashildr and Jen...
157K 5.3K 25
Aranwen Louna Esther Raven thought she was normal in every way. Despite her ability to see auras, and make people disappear with one touch (Not to me...
750 27 25
Sally Armstrong has danced with death not once, not twice, but thrice. And yet, against all odds, she's been given another shot at life. But this tim...
39.2K 1K 14
After dealing with the last of the Daleks, the Apocalypse is finally back on the right track. She is one of three Time Ladies left in the universe, n...