A Thug In A Outsiders World (...

Av Foreign_Kicks

Everyone knows at least one or more person who been an outsider or have been the outsider In high school. Yo... Mer

A Thug In A Outsiders World (boyxboy)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (Cafeteria)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
EPILOGUE.

Chapter 15

3.5K 157 15
Av Foreign_Kicks

-Kendal POV-

As Weeks went by I continue to get abussed by Daquan.

He gets mad at me for the dumbest shit. I would fight back but, he is more tougher than me snd if I leave he said he would kill me So I stayed.

I Left my mamas place to live with him, and if I leave he will find me.So theirs no escape.

I seen Terrance been calling me non stop for 2 days but I ignored it.

I mean I want to talk to him but at the same time I don't.

So it was lunch time It was friday my body was sore and I look like I got jumped. .

-Why dont you leave this boy dam it "Kenneth said

-I can't, he would kill me

-Let him *Erika said

-Gasp- kenneth and mehgan said

- What Im just saying,  Aint no man putting his hands me om I got 3 bullets with his name on it Let a boy try it with a queen like me I'll make him wish he was never born  if a man out his hands on you he dont love you "Erika snapped"

Erika was right Daquan don't love me, Terrance do and ive been neglecting him. How can I be so foolish. .

I look around and I didn't see him.

its not like terrance not to show up fof school.

-You guys seen terrance- I asked

-No, Haven't you  notice he hasn't been here for 3 days, Dont you pay attention to the halls gossip??

-No, my mind be occupied I don't pay attention.

-Well, If you must know Terrance father passed away 2 days ago and his funeral is tommorow!!!! "Mehgan explained

My heart dropped,  my legs started shaking,

-YOU LYING, HOW???? I shouted as tears fall from my face.

-He had cancer and the cancer spread and that was it he passed away" Mehgan said.

I cannot believe this,  maybe that's why he bern calling me to tell me his father died.  oh my GOD how can I be so foolish. 

I just put my head down and cried.

-Terrance POV-

Im sitting in front of the casket without no emotions, just staring at it.

im thinking to myself How?

How can he just get back in my life and had to be gone so fucking soon.

I look to my right,  I saw my mom crying Real tears. I held her hand and look forward.

We just got closer, and its like Dam how can he go so soon?

Tears fell down my face.

Behind me was stephanie,  she wasn't family but she was their to support my family at a moment like this.

I called Kendal to let him know about it since it was because of him me and my dad talked again.

but no answer and im hurt.

Funeral was over and we headed to the cemetery for his burial.

I didn't want to speak but they made me speak one last time.

"My father was a great man, he was always the life of the party. Tho he wasn't in my life but I know he loved me......

As I was speaking A saw a familiar face in the crowed,  I look and it was Kendal in black sun glasses.

I continue to speak while I continue to speak.

"He would love for me to be the best I know I can, I know I made mistakes alot of them but he taught me If you love someone, you will do what ever in your power to get them back.

I love you dad, Those few months with you was not good enough but it was enough. .

I finish to speak and the pastor said a few words and the casket began to drop.

Idk what came over me, I Just had a moment I bust out crying And I could remember saying out loud was "IM SORRY KENDAL"

I know what I said.

"Daaadddd" I screamed Crying "DAAAADDDD" As people holding me back from jumping in the hole. "Dont go dad, dont go please DAD"

My mom grabbed me I was crying on her shoulders as we walk away together.  Tho they wasnt together my mom still loved him.

At the reception I didn't say a word.

Everyone showing they condominium.  Fuck they sympathy. At the moment I didn't care, I just sat quietly and shook hands or what ever.

Than I just got up and walked away from everyone and go sat alone by the pond alone..

"Beautiful day isnt it"

I heard the voice said.

I look up and it was Kendal standing next to me with a glass in his hand.

I responded.

"Yeah I guess beautiful day"

"How are you feeling, you okay" Kendal asked.

"Yeah im fine I mean im sad he gone to soon but its life what can I do?.

"Yeah im sorry it happened.

"Yeah its okay its not your fault"

"Yeah I know,  but I just wanted to say im sorry" Kendal said.

Than next thing I knew he sat next to me and hugged me.

I didn't know what to do. I missed his hugs so much.

He looked at me and notice I wasn't hugging back.

He got up and started walking away from me.

-Where you going- I said

He stop and turned around I saw tears falling from his sunglasses.

-You act like I was the enemy or something, you just dont know how much I missed you terrance you acting like you didn't miss me- he said crying .

-Of course I miss you kendal,  you all I could think about ive missed you so much  baby boi-

I hugged him and he was crying hysterical I knew something was wrong, by the way he holding me so tight.

-Is everything okay- I said trying to clear his face,  but he moved my hand fast.

-Dont touch my face Please and yeah im fine- he said

I didn't believe it So we sat down and I look him In  the face.

-Let me see your eyes- I demanded

-No my eyes is fine,  their the same as you left them.

-Kendal,  please!???

He took a while but he finally, took of the sunglasses.

My mouth Dropped he had a black eye his face was messed up.

-What happened- HE SHOUTED.

-Nothing

he quickly put the sun glasses back on nothing.

-Kendal, What happened????

He just burst into tears On my shoulder

"Daquan been beating on me for the past 3 days"

My face turn red,My anger piled up into one big emotional roller coaster I got up.

-IMA KILL HIM, WHERE IS HE IMA KILL HIM-

"No, no please don't do anything" he pleaded.

-But" URGHHH!!!!!!!!!, next thing I knew, I started crying,

-I should of been their for you, I shouldn't had never cheated on you this is all my fault,  that bitch aint even worth it. Ken dal I am a wreck without you. I cant think straight when I didn't have you in my life.

When I won my championship I was mad that I didn't have you in my life.  You was the first person I wanted to call and tell and celebrate with you. But you wasn't their and its all my fault % ( "I started crying"

Next thing I knew his lips was on mine and all my sadness turn into joy. I missed his lips.

His tounge fights to get inside my mouth I let him entry.

We was kissing for 4 minutes no breaks.

-I love you terrance-  he said

-I love you 2 Kendal so much I cant live without you- I said.

'OH REALLY'

I heard a voice said behind me.

It was stephanie Standing behind me in shock. ..

'SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

,

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

107K 4K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
286K 13.5K 62
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
26.5K 22 9
Mature, Sex, Smut
27.4K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........