Chapter 15

-Kendal POV-

As Weeks went by I continue to get abussed by Daquan.

He gets mad at me for the dumbest shit. I would fight back but, he is more tougher than me snd if I leave he said he would kill me So I stayed.

I Left my mamas place to live with him, and if I leave he will find me.So theirs no escape.

I seen Terrance been calling me non stop for 2 days but I ignored it.

I mean I want to talk to him but at the same time I don't.

So it was lunch time It was friday my body was sore and I look like I got jumped. .

-Why dont you leave this boy dam it "Kenneth said

-I can't, he would kill me

-Let him *Erika said

-Gasp- kenneth and mehgan said

- What Im just saying,  Aint no man putting his hands me om I got 3 bullets with his name on it Let a boy try it with a queen like me I'll make him wish he was never born  if a man out his hands on you he dont love you "Erika snapped"

Erika was right Daquan don't love me, Terrance do and ive been neglecting him. How can I be so foolish. .

I look around and I didn't see him.

its not like terrance not to show up fof school.

-You guys seen terrance- I asked

-No, Haven't you  notice he hasn't been here for 3 days, Dont you pay attention to the halls gossip??

-No, my mind be occupied I don't pay attention.

-Well, If you must know Terrance father passed away 2 days ago and his funeral is tommorow!!!! "Mehgan explained

My heart dropped,  my legs started shaking,

-YOU LYING, HOW???? I shouted as tears fall from my face.

-He had cancer and the cancer spread and that was it he passed away" Mehgan said.

I cannot believe this,  maybe that's why he bern calling me to tell me his father died.  oh my GOD how can I be so foolish. 

I just put my head down and cried.

-Terrance POV-

Im sitting in front of the casket without no emotions, just staring at it.

im thinking to myself How?

How can he just get back in my life and had to be gone so fucking soon.

I look to my right,  I saw my mom crying Real tears. I held her hand and look forward.

We just got closer, and its like Dam how can he go so soon?

Tears fell down my face.

Behind me was stephanie,  she wasn't family but she was their to support my family at a moment like this.

I called Kendal to let him know about it since it was because of him me and my dad talked again.

but no answer and im hurt.

Funeral was over and we headed to the cemetery for his burial.

I didn't want to speak but they made me speak one last time.

"My father was a great man, he was always the life of the party. Tho he wasn't in my life but I know he loved me......

As I was speaking A saw a familiar face in the crowed,  I look and it was Kendal in black sun glasses.