Chapter 14

-Terrance POV-

So its official kendal Has moved on and forgot about me.

And ive been dating this new girl name Stephanie.

She this new Spanish girl in my biology class and we talked and Now she my girlfriend had sex non stop.

I mean she no kendal but she will do for now.

"So what we funna do today bae" Stephanie ask.

I grabbed her and kissed her and said

"We are going to the beach and have our little us day"

"How romantic you sure know how to treat a girl"

"Yeah I Do babe, I mean You Muney's girl now I gotta treat you with the finest things"

We kissed each other and just head out to the beach.

It was a beautiful sunny day, a beautiful Saturday At that and the beach was calling my name..Its been two weeks since ive spoken to Kendal and He changed on me but what can I do?

So we at the beach,  Stephanie body looks banging on that 2 piece and i just had on gym shorts and just my 6 packs out my Cross tattoo on my chest and my sleeve tattoo I look sexy af.

Girls was actually flirting with me, but stephanie grabbed my dick and was like this is my dam dick so stop staring.

Dam girl crazy but I like crazy. She just amazing.

'Bae look over their at the most cutest gay couple ever" Stephanie said

I turn around and look. it was Kendal and Daquan chasing each other and playing like they At the play ground.

-Flashback-

The night me and Kendal Had our first date and we was chasing each other around,  I remember

"Kendal would you do me the honor of beeing my boyfriend" I remember asking.

"I would be honored terrance to be your boyfriend" He said.

I just remember looking into those eyes and all my problems was gone.

that day I remembered I dont want nobody else, I found my other half,  my soul mate.  And kissing those lips was just perfect.

-flash back over-

Yeah,.....cute "My voice became sadden.

Seeing him in the arms of another dude just crushed me.

I wanted to act a fool and cry.I miss kendal. 

Please come back to me. "I thought to myself" As they run pass us And kendal not noticing me sitting their.

Later that night, Me and my dad was having dinner together and I wasn't into it.

"What's wrong son" He asked

"Im good"

"You sure" He asked.

"No" I said as tears fall from my face.

"Son what's wrong"

"Have You ever made a mistake that can't be erased or ever be forgiven" I asked.

"Depends on What it is"

"Well, umm I cheated on someone I loved well I still loved to this point, dont get me wrong I like stephanie but she not the one for me is Kendal is"

"Kendal??? Isn't that a boys name why would someone gave a girl a boys name.

"Because Kendal is a boy" I said