Fight In Fillory

Od Lovett_Quinn

Luna Mcvoy is a Magician. She wasn't always, she used to just be a musician with a really good brain and a mo... Viac

1.

26 1 0
Od Lovett_Quinn

Luna pushed her black hair behind her pale long ears. She pushed her glasses up over her Saphire eyes and clenched the books to her chest. She looked around her new home for nature. It was beautiful and it had a greenhouse. That on its own was perfection. Her mother would be envious about it. She looked past them and she walked smack dab into him. She smiled and looked at him. "Sorry." She said and looked at him.

"No-No uhh, I'm uhh I'm late." 

"Oh, I can understand." She smiled and picked up her book and handed him his. "I'm off then." She said and walked away. She looked down at the book. 'FILLORY 1ST EDTION' She smiled. She was glad she hadn't lost it. She kissed it once more for luck and then went to class. 

She walked through the yards of the school and inhaled the deep fresh air. It felt good to have it and to be able to be free from her old home. Here was the best. She looked around and seen the groups. She didn't care to belong to anyone. Just her, Fillory, and her plants. She smiled inwardly until she heard footsteps running to her. She turned. "W-Hi." She looked at him. "I was that interesting you came back."  She joked. 

"No... No, You've got my book." 

"No I don't all of these are mine." 

"No this is mine." He pointed at her book. 

"No that's mine." She said and then looked at him. "Unless you have a first edition too." 

"I do." He said seriously. 

"You do. You're a fan?" 

"A very big one. First editions, web pages, and fanfictions." 

"Wonderful." She smiled and held out her hand smiled at him. "I'm Luna."

"Quentin Coldwater." 

"What a coincidence! My name is Luna Hotwater." She chuckled. He looked blank and then gave her a goofy smile. 

"Funny... What is it?" He asked. "Your last name." 

"McVoy..." She said.  

"I like that myself." 

She smiled. He was quirky, but he had a small laugh and it was warm. She liked the warm. 

"Q. We've got to go." A beautiful brunette said. her hair high and perfect her dress pressed and nice. Her white snakeskin boots. "Class is waiting for us and..." She looked at her. "Oh... Hi."

"Hi. I'm Luna." 

"Wendy." She said and held out her hand. 

"Hi Wendy." She hadned him his book and switched back. Then she shook her hand. "Nice to meet you." She smiled. 

"Where are you going?" Wendy asked. 

"To vegetation class." She said "I don't think you're going that way." 

"I can." Quentin said. "I wouldn't mind it." 

She smiled. "Thank you." 

"Q-" 

"Wends it's fine. I promise." He smiled and kissed her cheek. "I'll see ya later." 

Luna looked down and walked with him in silence. "So you're a Fillory Fan?" 

"Since I was a kid." 

"Nice." She smiled. 

"You?" 

"My mom read them to me as a kid. "I loved them very much." 

"Me Too." 

2.

Three months went by and Luna loved being in school. She loved learning her magic and owning it deep within herself. She felt different looked different in her chocolate brown skirt with white top and her blue school jacket. She walked through the halls and heard footsteps she turned. "Hi Q." She smiled

"Goodness, you're getting good at that."

She shrugged "I've got a good teacher."

"Yeah you do." Will smiled walking down the stairs. "Hi Q." He said and looked at him. "What's up." He had olive dark skin and his hair was long with his tan camel pants and open silk shirt. It wasn't dress code, but he never did care. Luna adored him for that. He was her idol. Being able to travel all over the place with just a blink. He wrapped his arm around her. "So glad you could join the world of the non-natures."

"Oh shucks, Will I've always got time for you."

With all the laughter and jokes her smile fell when she saw Wendy, Janet, and Emmet. Their faces were ghostly white, and they all looked petrified. "What's wrong?"

"Y-You guys we've got to go," Emmet said taking Luna's hand and walking down stairs. She looked back at Will and everyone else.

"Where are we going. We need you and Quentin. All of you... Something happened and we need to well... We need to go."

"Where are we going?" Will asked again a bit more impatiently.

"You're not going to believe us unless we show you," Janet said.

Luna looked at Quentin. "Can you believe that today is the 30th anniversary and we can't even celebrate?"

"Maybe we're being dragged off to a party." He said in a comforting tone. Luna and he had become friends, best of friends even. They spoke every night about everything. They studied and wrote a Fillory book together. Tonight as the gift of the 30th anniversary of the first book they were going to write together. They were going to do so much, but now they were being taken to a black door that was in the back of the school.

"What is this?" Luna asked.

Wendy looked at them. "It's a surprise... Well it was supposed to be but... Something has gone wrong... Real real wrong. And. Well we need to go."

Emmet walked through the door first. Then Jannet. Then Wendy who pulled Quentin who pulled Will.

"Are you fucking Kidding me?" Quentin looked at Wendy. "No..."

"Very much.... This is Fillory."

Luna looked around. She wanted to kick off her shoes and run for the hills she wanted to look at everything. She inhaled deeply, and something didn't smell right. "Oh god."

"What?" Will asked concerned.

"You don't smell that?"

"Smell what?"

"The smell of death." Luna gagged. "Something is dead here."

"It's Fillory I doubt it is a thing." Quentin said and looked at her. "Luna you okay?"

Her face was pale. She looked lost and scared. "This isn't Fillory."

3.

"What are you talking about of course it's Fillory." A buzzing voice said to them. She heard Will scream in heavy agony, and Janet being thrown across the field. "This just isn't your Fillory." He said.

"What the hell are you?"

"I'm whatever you wish to call me.." He walked up "You're new.." He raised his hands.

She lifted her hands and tossed the right one over her left one pulled them both back and then lifted toward the sky. The vines grew from the sky and fly traps bit the moths covering his face. He snarled as Quentin used his defenses. She used fog to get them a chance to run away. "Run!" She called, but Wendy was caught. He had her by the throat and laughed at her gurgled screams.

Luna froze. "WENDY!" She cried as the fog fell. They were defenseless until Emmet pushed him with his magic and sent him sailing. She watched as Wendy fell to the ground with a lifeless thud. Luna ran to her but was cut off by the heavy arm of Will.

"No Luna... She's dead. We still have a chance to get out! Please Listen to me. Come on."

She raised her voice to argue. She wanted to through her hands up and go, but she couldn't. Not if she wanted her friends to live. She lifted her hands again in a defense, but she was too late. She watched Emmet's heart hit the beautiful green grass with a thud. He looked at her as he died.

That was two of them. Lost forever.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" June said "YOU DON'T GET TO DO THIS!"

"Oh shut up." He spat and slit her throat.

"We've got to go Lun... Come on." Will said.

"Quentin we meet again." He smiled and raised his hand to harm her.

"No we've got to save Q!"

"No we can't... It's to late." He said

She turned and kissed him. For the first time she felt happy about being a saviour. About saving peoples lives. She wanted to Save Will beyond anything else. "Go." She said after kissing him again. "I've always wanted to go to Fillory.... Now I can save it."

"But You can't." His wild eyes filled with worry. "Just please-"

"I'm going to distract him. Please Go." She said.

He closed his eyes and chose not to argue.

Quentin was trying to protect himself. Trying so hard to make himself safe, but he was failing. She lifted her hands and put a plant protection around him. She ran to him just as the beast lifted his hands to end them. She jumped in the way and caught the brunt of it.

"LUNA NO!"

Luna hit the grass and her head hit a rock with a skull crushing smash. Her world went red and then so very black. She loved Fillory. She always wanted to go there. And now she died defending it. And to her, that wasn't so bad. 

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
344K 16.6K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
85.5K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...