Limerence ➪ Enoch O'Connor [m...

By celestialcalista

Limerence » lim·er·ence - ˈlimərəns/ : (n) the state of being infatuated with another person. - Juliet Blackw... More

Must Read
Prologue
01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
Quick Authors Note
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Not an update -_-
24
25
26
27
Not an update... a thank you
28
Please Read
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Authors Note
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49 { Epilogue
Bonus Chapter ~ Sore Loser
Bonus Chapter ~ Babysitters
Bonus Chapter ~ School AU (1)
Not an Update
Bonus Chapter ~ School AU (2)
Bonus Chapter ~ School AU (Finale)
Bonus Chapter ~ School AU Pic
*Ideation*
Bonus Chapter ~ Enoch x Reader
✖️Important✖️
Bonus Chapter ~ Jake x Reader
Bonus Chapter ~ MPHFPC x Reader
¿Authors Note: Where have I been?

02

15.3K 388 75
By celestialcalista

[edited]

Emma's POV

I didn't know whether to hug Juliet or yell at her. She was my best friend, but then she left without a warning.

I was so shocked so I just ran up and hugged her.

"I missed you so much, Em," She whispered.

"You too, Juliet," I smiled.

"I'm so excited to see everyone tomorrow," She said pulling back.

"I bet they are too. You know, except for... Enoch," I said awkwardly.

"He's still here?!" Her eyes lit up, but her smile quickly faded. "He's not gonna want to see me," She sighed.

"We'll just see what happens tomorrow," I put a hand on her shoulder.

"Ms. Blackwood will be staying in your room tonight," Miss Peregrine said. 

I led Juliet to my room quietly so we didn't  wake up the kids. Juliet got her luggage and followed me upstairs. I had a spare bed in my room, so Juliet plopped her luggage on the bed.

"You know, I'm not really tired, can we talk for a bit?" Juliet asked.

"Of course. We can walk in the garden," I said. We quietly made our way down the stairs and outside.

"Look, I'm really sorry about... you know," She sighed.

"It's okay. That was centuries ago," I assured.

"I'm just really glad you forgive me," She said sadly.

"I'm sure Enoch would understand," I said.

"Enoch would understand what?" My head shot forward at the person infront of me.

"Enoch!" I yelped.

"Enoch..." I heard Juliet whisper next to me.

"J—Juliet?" Enoch whispered, barely audible. He just stared at her for a few seconds then ran through the forest.

"Enoch!" Juliet ran after him. I tried grabbing her wrist to stop her, but she ran too fast. She followed Enoch into the forest.

Juliet's POV

I followed Enoch through the forest and to the beach. He was standing on the cliff, looking at the ocean.

"Enoch!" I yelled. He didn't turn around, which annoyed me a little. "Enoch!" I called loudly. This time he turned around. He faced me from about ten feet away. I slowly walked toward him until he was four feet away.

I stared into his dark eyes as he stared back. They were I little red, and gave a hint he was crying.

"Please. Let me explain," I said in a normal voice.

"There's no need to explain," He said angrily

"Please," I whispered. He just shook his head and walked past me to the house, bumping my shoulder on the way. I didn't bother chasing him, so all I did was cry.

"Lee?" I heard Emma's familiar voice. I looked up and wiped my eyes. Emma pulled me into a hug as I cried on her shoulder. "You should get some sleep," She whispered.

We made our way back to the house. When we got to Emma's room, I crawled into the bed and cried myself to sleep.

***
Aww
Please don't forget to vote<3
-Cali
***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 681 18
Alma Lefay Peregrine x female reader Alma Lefay peregrine the head mistress of a loop in wales is one day met with a mysterious Knock on the door lea...
60.2K 2.6K 46
Y/n was different than everyone else in her town in Wales. After a certain event happened, she soon turned selectively mute. When y/n eventually foun...
52K 2.1K 41
COMPLETED When y/n y/l/n stumbles upon Miss Alma Peregrines loop, her ordinary life seems to get it's perks. But will a voice in her head cause her t...
17.4K 758 25
Y/n had discovered a loop -of a dashing Ymbryne- at the age of 27 and had been living in the loop, ever since. She had the power to control weather w...