It's All Over (Adopted ByPhan...

By crazygirlisreal

Two years later Alex is living on the streets of London while Dan and Phil continue their lives. Dan and Phi... More

Chapter two- phans family
Chapter three- comic con
Chapter four - the worst reunion
Chapter five -happy little family
oh, hi
chapter six- back to the internet

Chapter one- Two years on

1.4K 43 11
By crazygirlisreal

It's two Years on in Dan and Phil's  apartment.

They started up YouTube again in January. It's now may.

They have moved on but still hurt and have even adopted a little boy called Mathew. Hes only five.
They are a happy family but nothing can replace their little girl who lost her life two years ago.  Alex had killed herself and the reason was unknown.

Out in the London streets Alex walked aimlessly. She had no home and lived in an abandoned hotel with many old men.  She was eighteen now and needed money so she worked a corner most nights to get a little cash.

She had been saving for a nice outfit to wear to one occasion.

Comic con.

She couldn't wait to go and was looking forward to it.  This was her life now. Under the name 'Mika'

****

Two weeks later Dan and Phil announced they would be at comic con.  Alex was also going.

Of course no one knew of the other. To Dan and Phil, Alex was dead and to Alex, Dan and Phil were distant memories of a hard life.
It's funny. Her life was hard before she was a homeless prostitute in London. Ironic.

Anyway that's how everything ran now.  Times had changed and people had moved on.

That's the twisted side to life,  the side no one wants to hear about but it's there waiting to attack anyone stupid enough to get close. 

Happy endings only exist in fairy tales.  This my children isn't a fairy tale it's the harsh reality of bitter life

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
805K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...