Chapter three- comic con

Dan's P. O. V

Comic con is tomorrow.

We had arrived at our hotel and I was sat on the bed browsing Twitter when Phil ran in and attacked me in a bear hug.

"PHIL"  I yelled. I pushed him off and placed my laptop on the floor then proceeded to jump on him and pin him down.

" no fair" he said squirming.

" Yes fair now submit to my power" I said holding my hands in the air.

Big mistake.

He flipped us over so he was on top.

" as it should be" he said smiling

I pouted.

Phil moved so he was laid with his head on the pillow with me resting on his chest.

He began playing with my hair and humming. He was so cute.

"I love you Dan,  I don't feel like I say that enough" he said almost in a whisper.

"Phil I love you too,  and it's times like this that make me happy to call you my husband" I said kissing him softly.

I felt Phil smile as he wrapped his arms around me,  holding Me tight.

I don't know how long we stayed like that but soon enough we drifted to sleep. Well I did anyway.

Phil's p. O. V

Dan fell asleep In my arms.
I couldn't sleep,  the last time we were here we had our little girl.
She would have turned 18 last year.

Alex's p. O. V

I had been saving for years for this moment so I could afford a simple motel room.

I knew it was a big risk but I was going to Dan and Phil's meet and greet tomorrow.

I had to see them even though they won't know me.

I settled down for the night in the warm bed and fell in to a blissful sleep.

Phil's p. O. V

It  was the first day of comic con and we had a meet and great at two.

Dan had been in the bathroom doing his hair for nearly an hour

"Daniel If you do not come out I will hide your phone." I called.

He opened the door and walked out " I'm Queer,  there I came out" he said walking over to his phone protectively.

Soon enough we left for the venue.

It was huge.

The meet and greet stated and so many people had come,  all saying how thankful they were that we were here.

Alex's p. O. V.

I was nearing Dan and Phil.  I was over come with emotions.

They looked so happy.

Then I was up next.

I walked up to them and smiled.......