From nerd to badass.

By Moluccan_girl

[BOOK TWO OF THE BAD BOY SERIES] Angelina De Luca has been bullied her entire life. But she still doesn't kno... More

Where it began.
Mornings. Ughh
Shopping.
Sunday.
Monday.
Work.
Really Ashton?!
I'm here.
Arthur, Adrian, Alec.
He's back.
Ailani?
Pizza.
Ball preparations.
Fall Ball.
Movie night.
Relaxing day.
Mall.
Ailani's birthday.
Mom.
Tears.
Back in the game.
Restaurant.
Sneaking out gone wrong.
Andrew.
Decorating
Christmas morning.
"He loves you."
Ice skating.
New year.
A-Class.
Back to school.
Epilouge.
A/N
Sequel??
Bonus Chapter.
Bonus Chapter: Blaze.
The New Girl.
His Precious Mate.
The Badboy's Neigbor.
Alpha Rivera

Grocery store.

19.2K 628 76
By Moluccan_girl

POV Angelina.

It's been three weeks since that night. Three weeks since I last saw the guys. I got used to living here. Everyone was so happy seeing me again.

I missed them all like hell. Ace the most, his annoyingly silent presence following the girls and I at school. His love for chicken. Just having him around me in general.

I admit, it was nice having my family back. But it's a shame it had to be done with so much force. I was still mad at my father and Leah. I've avoided those two all the time.

Andrew on the other hand, kept clinging to me. I didn't mind, he was innocent. Drew wasn't there yet when everyone left.

"Can I go shopping?" I walked into my father's office. This was the first time that I voluntarily spoke to him.

"No!" He snapped, not looking up from the paperwork.

"What?! I've been good all this time!" I yelled. "I haven't tried to escape once."

"Sir, we need to some grocery shopping." Adrianna, our cook, stepped in. "Oh sorry, am I interrupting?"

"No, here's some money." The man handed her a wad of cash and she made her way outside.

"Wait?" I stopped her tracks. "Can I go with her?"

"Fine," He sighed. "Don't let her slip away."

I squealed excited. It's been three weeks since I've been outside. I wore Ace's sweater with black jeans and my black Nikes. Also the dog tag but I've never taken it off.

I hopped after Adrianna. She is really pretty, blonde hair with brown eyes. I'm guessing she is 32. Perfect for Adam, he's 34. I found that out a month ago.

She is actually really nice. I've cooked with her a few times. She likes me a lot and thinks it weird that my own father kidnapped me.

POV Ashton.

It's been three weeks and all of us were slowly losing hope. We searched everywhere, parks, shops, even weird looking houses.

The girls only left for school and stayed in her room. I was leaning against the kitchen isle, sipping a cup of coffee.

All of us were suffering from the fact that she was gone. Ace was the worst. Everyday, he would search for two hours, come back and try to sleep.

In the end he wouldn't be able to sleep, so he went to the small gym. Punching away his pain. It was noticable, he got more muscled.

Arthur, Alec, Adrian and Adam were trying to find out more information about Lina's family. Anthony was sitting on the dinner table.

Lina and Lynn were still at school. Ace came walking in with sweats on. His muscle were growing so much, I was so afraid that they might explode.

"Hey, dude. Where is your dog tag?" Anthony asked. Just now I noticed the empty spot on his chest.

Ace's blank face turned into one of realization. He stormed upstairs, making Tony and I follow him. He bursted into Adam's office and pushed Adam off his chair.

After sitting down he began to type furiously. "It's official." Alec stated. "He lost it."

"No I got it!" He kept typing. "I'm a genius." He whispered.

"No you've gone mad." Arthur said.

"NoNoNo!" He stopped typing. "Anthony reminded me that I gave Angel my dog tag!"

"So what?" I asked. "It's just a piece of metal."

"No you're getting it all wrong! I put another tag on it." He tapped his foot impatient. "I placed a tracking chip in that piece of metal."

"YOURE A GENIUS!" Adrian yelled.

"So where is she?!" Alec grew impatient as well.

"She's in the," a beep was heard. "Grocery store?" Ace finished his sentence confused. Before we could even progress the words he darted out the door.

We all followed him and he grabbed a white shirt, pulling it over his head while walking down the stairs. He stuffed his feet inside his vans and took off running.

We could easily take the car but all of us were to hyped. He kept on speeding up, making it hard for us to keep up.

After two and a half kilometer we lost him as he ran into a store.

POV Angelina

I was wandering behind Adrianna, secretly throwing a lot of things in the cart.

"ANGELINA DE LUCA!" A voice suddenly boomed. Adrianna's head snapped to me as my eyes widened.

I'd recognize that voice anywhere. Without thinking I yelled. "ACE!" I ran away fron Adrianna, running past the isles to find him.

"Angie!" Adrianna took off after me.

"Where is he?" I mumbled running around the store, until I saw a tall figure looking around. "ACE!"

The figure spun around, the familiar emerald eyes locked with mine. Tears gathered in my eyes as I broke out in a sprint. I charged at him and flung myself in his arms.

Ace caught me as I wrapped my legs around his waist. His arms locked around my waist while I buried my face in his neck.

We hugged for quite a long time. The tears streamed down my face as I pulled away a bit. Ace put one hand on my cheek, wiping them away.

"Don't cry!" I laughed in happiness as I wiped a tear of his face.

"I just missed you so much!" Ace chuckled, closing his eyes.

"I missed you too." I smiled as he leaned his forehead on mine.

"I told you I'd always find you." He kissed my forehead before putting me down.

"Lina!" Six sweaty guys stood at the end of the isle. I chuckled at how exhausted they looked.

"Guys!" I crushed Alec in my hug, because he was walking upfront. All of them wrapped their arms around us and before I knew it we were in a group hug.

"Ahem." A voice said, causing everyone to pull away and look up. There stood Adrianna with her arms crossed and eyebrow raised.

"Hi there." I waved awkwarldy from behind my wall of safety.

"This was cute, but we have to leave again Angie." She walked around the boys and grabbed my arm.

"No Adrianna please!" I tried to free myself from her iron grip.

"She's not going anywhere!" A deep voice stopped us. Ace had taken a hold of Adrianna's hand that was wrapped around my wrist.

"Says who?" She challenged.

"Says we." All of them surrounded us except Adam, who pushed Adrian aside so he could step into the cirlce.

"No way!" She snapped, ripping her hand away.

"So you won't let her go?" Adam asked. Adrianna shook her head vigorously. "Then we'll take you with us."

Adam shrugged as he threw her over his shoulder. She was to shook to make a sound.

"Let's go home." Ace said, looking down on me. I nodded and hopped on his back.

Ace groaned but followed Adam anyway. "Nothing to see people! Just continue your shopping!" Ashton yelled as we walked out the store.

Adrianna wasn't in shock anymore but wasn't fighting is either. She just let it be, knowing she'd lose against these seven.

"We should've taken a car." Adrian whined.

"Oh man up!" I grinned, resting my head on Ace's shoulder.

"Yeah, Adrian! Man up!" Alec shoulder bumped him.

"Man up yourself, little one!" Adrian pushed back.

"Ace is the youngest!" Alec groaned.

"Yeah but I'm also the tallest!" Ace's back vibrated as he chuckled.

"If Lina wasn't on your back aye," Alec threatened. "Shit would go down."

"Well she is, so suck it up!" Anthony ended the argument. Only for a new one to develop seconds later.

Man, it's good to be back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 121 22
Y/n had a beautiful baby. It's been 3 years what has happened in three years? How's Michael doing? What's the babies name? Well come on in the advent...
1.1M 27.2K 50
Arianna has never had a normal life. Her mom died when she was 10 and her father blames her. Ever since the day her mom died her dad has abused her m...
295K 11.3K 74
(First Book in The5Inferno Series) Angelina Hughes A tormented girl whose dark past leaves no stone unturned to make her present life a living hell...
145K 4.6K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...