Wraphic 2018 [CLOSED]

By GraphicSilly

COMPETITION [Cover design by Miss_Sarcastic27] This book is a competiton between authors and graphic design... More

Prizes
Q and A
Contestants Sign Up 2018 Wraphic [ CLOSED ]
Updating Schedule 2018
Contestants Participating 2018
Meet Your Pairs
The Ticket Pass
Start Date 2018
To the Competitors:
Week 1
Week 1 Results
Week 2
Week 2 Results
Week 3
Week 3 Results
Week 4
Week 4 Results
The Finale 2018

What is this?

898 73 51
By GraphicSilly

Ever taken part in a writing competition? Ever taken part in a graphics competition? Well, we just combined the two and called it Wraphic!

In this book, you, along with a partner, will be given topics and prompts to write about. You will also need to create a cover to go along with your short story.

We will be accepting 40 people total. 20 WRITERS. 20 GRAPHIC DESIGNERS.

Each week, a topic will be given. It is yours and your partners job to write a one shot story and then make a cover to go along with it.

After the deadline is met, we will read each groups entry and eliminate 3 groups until we have one group standing.

Are you ready for a challenge?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 813 14
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...
88.6K 10.5K 25
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...
165K 6.1K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
208K 4.7K 69
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad