His Rejection, Her Revenge (...

By iiAnkitasharmaii

When you murder your ex... She came back as Lucifer mistress... to have her revenge... His rejection... wit... More

CHARACTERS
His Rejection, Her Revenge
His Revenge, Her Rejection
His Rejection, Her Revenge
Cover
His Rejection, Her Revenge
BONUS

His Rejection, Her Revenge

669 37 21
By iiAnkitasharmaii

Warning : below contents are purely fiction, please don't try to do anything like this at your home. All the information are taken from Wikipedia. It may contain some rough graphics and heavy things. If you all are uncomfortable then please leave it.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

**************************************

Randhir, Naina, Elvira and Elvira father, all of them were at Sanyukta burned house. They needed to end everything where, everything was started.

The atmosphere was cold and thick with uncalled threat.

Elvira makes a circle in front of the main door and another exactly ten steps to right and left. she connect all the circle by lines.

'' Randhir, Naina now listen to me carefully, these circle they make a triangle, in Christianity the triangle is seem as the trinity of the Father-Son-Holy Ghost also, it represent the relationship between Father-Mother-Child. In some other cultures or religion it symbolize Creation, Destruction and Preservation. Now Randhir you have to be in left circle ( A point ) Naina you have to be in top one ( C point ) with my father and I'll be on the left one ( B point ). Whatsoever happen you all will not come out of the circle, she will try to distract you. She will even try to make a vision, it will seem real but don't fall on her trap. Randhir you have to repeat one thing. Don't break the link. Just keep repeating it. Now move to your circle.''

Randhir noded and stand inside the circle. Elvira, Naina with Elvira father stands in their respective circles. Elvirs look at him, for some mins the both make a eye contact.

'' Now repeat after me..

"भगवान वास्तव में मेरा रक्षक है, मुझे पूरा भरोसा है  मेरे शक्ति और साहस प्रभु है

(God indeed is my savior; I am confident and unafraid. My strength and courage is the Lord)

Randhir repeats after her and prepared himself to face everything that came to him.

It was almost 3 am. 3 am is also known as the demonic time, the suggestion being that this is an inversion of the time at which Christ died at Calvary. 

People says that 3 is your time,

so I call you to meet me,

This world is made by god, but
this time is made by you

with the power given to me, from Almighty

I call you...

COME...
COME...

COME...

Show me your presence Sanyukta...

COME TO ME....

When the clock struck three, a deadly silence fell upon them. No one said a word. Randhir keep on repeating those words. Not once he stop saying them. 

They saw a woman in black approaching them, finally they saw that she was Sanyukta in killer black saree with bold red lipstick.Many black shadows were around her. She laugh seeing them.

'' You made a mistake by calling me here at this time Elvira, here eyes turn pitch black... this is my time and ow I am going to kill you. But before that I want you to meet someone, maybe you can meet her later.''

Elvira give a signal to her father and he pour the holy water on Sanyukta. Her body burn when the drops fell on her. She screams and Elvira starts her praying...

  In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I stand with the power of the Lord God Almighty to bind Satan and all his evil spirits, demonic forces, satanic powers, principalities, along with all kings and princes of terrors, from the air, water, fire, ground, netherworld, and the evil forces of nature.  

I...

Before she could say anything a loud voice boomed all over the place. Elvira stopped but Randhir didn't he keep saying those words. His words weaken some of them and it was now also affecting Sanyukta. Elvira was deep breathing, she couldn't said a word. Her eyes were wild, her heart was beating fast. Among the shadows she saw her mother. Naina was shouting to complete the prayer but her voice couldn't reach her ears. 

And that every moment when her concentration broke, she sees that everything is stop. Nothing and no one is moving. Her mother came in front of her but she didn't came inside the circle. 

'' oh! my dear child, don't you wanna meet your mother, come to me my child.'' Elvira was mesmerized by her eyes. She couldn't stop herself from moving towards her. 

ELVIRAAA...

Her father voice broke her trance. She was so close to leave the circle. She hurriedly came to her spot. Randhir words and the passing of time were affecting Sanyukta and shadows. Lucifer became furious seeing his love in pain he decided to end each and everyone of them. A trick came in his mind. Whereas Elvira continues her prayer

  I take authority over all demonic assignments and functions of destruction sent against me, and I expose all demonic forces as weakened, defeated enemies of Jesus Christ. I stand with the power of the Lord God Almighty to bind all enemies of Christ present together, all demonic entities under their one and highest authority, and I command these spirits into the abyss to never again return.

Suddenly start feeling short of breath. She couldn't breath. She fell on the ground, Seeing her Elvira stop as she also start feeling short of breath. Her father understand the game of devil.

Oh dear lord if you are here then please help usgive us strength to defeat the devil...

HELP US

Randhir who was also short of breath didn't stop reciting those words. And suddenly he saw Atharv in the arms of Lucifer and then he stop. He froze.  Everything is silent. Sanyukta and shadows slowly gain their strength. Elvira and Naina both shout at him, telling him to continue the prayer but his eyes were fixed at the scene in front of him. Without thinking anything he moved towards them. He couldn't let them harm his baby even if they killed him he just wanted to save his son.

Naina knew that Lucifer won't do anything to Atharv as he is his child but she couldn't let any harm on her husband. In a blink of eye, she came out of her circle and came in front of Randhir. Elvira shout but she ignore him. As Randhir about to step out, Naina cupped his face and make him look into her eyes.

'' Randhir, Atharv is not our son, Sanyukta damaged his son right after he was born. Ours son is not ours anymore, he... before she could say anything, a piercing pain felt at her back. Randhie eyes widen seeing his wife, as she was losing consciousness. She fell right into his arms in the circle. His heart broke when he saw that someone has stab her but what breaks more that it was none other than Atharv.

**********************************

Hi people this is really a huge chapter. And sorry if I hurt someone feelings or anything. 

Well what you think Randhir will do after knowing about his son?

Give your views people 

Vote&Comment 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 6.8K 52
Yes, it was stupid of me to accept his hand in marriage. And yes, he still loves her so so much and maybe he always will. Will I ever be enough for...
24.5K 961 25
Innocents are often trampled during war. Especially when the fight is between Honourable and Greedy. Mehek, a naive woman who being unable to compreh...
53.3K 3K 49
Highest rank #16 on 11/12/16 I clutched his leg as he turned to go. "You had me enough times that you don't want me anymore" I strugg...
4.5K 357 14
𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓷 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓰𝓮, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓸𝓿�...