Donna d'onore

By badgalSlayin

"Principessa everyone loves a villain. They just don't realize it. The villain is the only interesting thing... More

Bad news
Benvenuto in Italia
The man who stole everything
Pain
The other side of the story
Arguments at the dinner
Do what?
Reminiscing
Ball part 1-Announcements
Ball part 2-Meetings
Emporio
Back to New York
Mafia
Why do I feel bad?
To Fight it or let it be
Getting to know you
Not what it seems
Let it out
Another side
Everyone has been through pain
Dinner with 90% chance of Kissing
Jealousy
Realization, dilemma and guilt
A lot of enemies Part.1
A lot of enemies Part.2
Fear you
Arma
Trip
Il Mare, il Sole, Tu
Because I..
Ti amo
My true love
Addicted
Happy
Not for long
A Paris
Worse than dying
Why?
In search of...
Confessions
With you
A war is coming Part.1
A war is coming Part.2
Donna d'onore
I do..
Epilogue
Comprare l'amore
Hey guys!
Hey everyone!

Will you...

15.4K 500 15
By badgalSlayin

It seemed like everything was going back to normal. Domenico got out of the hospital and he looked stronger than ever. We got our territory and there wasn't anymore conflict. We were happy and actually enjoying it.

"Well this is new. I never knew you would be such a badass woman."-Domenico says, listening to what I did.

"I had to take matters in my hand. And yes I am pretty badass."-I say smiling.

"Good our son will be just like both of us."-he says laughing.

"Hey, stop it! You are not getting our son into this mess... At Least not right now."-I say and we laugh.

"So what do you think we should name him?"-Domenico asks.

"I have thought about some. Do you have any ideas?"-I ask him.

"Well... How about Ottavio?"-he says.

"What? What kind of name is that?"-I say joking.

"Come on it's not that bad!"-Domenico asks acting like he was hurt.

"No, not bad... If we lived a hundred years ago."-I say to him.

"Hahaha don't worry, it will be okay when he becomes a grandfather."-Domenico says laughing.

"Don't continue, how about we call him Simon?"

He just looks at me with an awkward face and says:"Hell no, I like more of an Italian name for him."

He was right, especially in our world respecting your Italian traditions is important.
"Yes you are right. Well I like the name Enzo."-I say hoping he would agree.

"Hmm.. I like it too. It means ruler so.. It's great."-he agrees.-"Dianora can you come with me? I want.. I want to take you somewhere."-he says.

"Sure, let me get ready and I'll be there."-I say to him and get out of his room to get to mine.

Why did he sounded so nervous? I don't know what he is planing, but I will find it out.

I do my makeup, I do some eyeshadow and put on false lashes after that I put on a pink matte lipstick.

I decide to wear a grey dress, my nude pumps and a coat.

I get downstairs to meet Domenico. He stood there looking classy like always wearing a gray suit. I don't know why, but he still looked nervous.

"Come on, let's go."-he says to me.
_____________________________________________

We pass the promenade and get in a small park.
There was no one there but us. The place was filled with red roses.
We stand in the middle of the place and Domenico gets down on one knee:

"Dianora Rossi. I don't even have to mention all the great things you have done for me. Ever since the first time I kissed you I felt like we were part of a fairytale and you were the princess. A princess I know I have to protect and love for as long as I live. Probably that's why I call you principessa. You have saved me... Saved me from the hate that was consuming me, you gave me love when I never thought it existed. You gave me happiness, you made me laugh. You are my family, a family I want to love and cherish forever. You know I love you and I know you love me too. I am glad I found you and I never want to lose you. Dianora will you marry me?"-he says and he opens a velvet black box.

I look at the shiny diamond ring and then I look into his eyes. I was in heaven...

"Yes! Yes!"-I say and he gets up and kisses me.

Me eyes were full of tears, tears of you were filling my yes for the first time in quite some time. After such a long time I was happy..

"I will marry you.. I love you!"-I say as I hug him. I felt so protected in his arms and I wanted to have that feeling forever...
__________________________

NEW BOOK!!!!! THE NEW BOOK FEMME FATALE IN THE DEVIL'S TERRITORY IS OUTTT!!   Go check it out..
Lot's of love badgal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 13.6K 43
Atreus Castro, son of a lawyer and an ex- mafia boss. He steers away from the blood and gore and decided to become a lawyer in his father's footsteps...
283 29 28
She is the daughter of a traitor who betrayed Italians. Tortured. Abused. Used. That's how her life has been until she met him. He is the boss of bra...
85 23 11
She is the fierce girl, who despite being teenager decided to take care of her siblings after her mother's death. Although, she was always the second...
10.8K 179 35
●COMPLETED● Kate Russo was trained by birth to be a dutiful and compatible wife for the next Don of the Italian Mafia. She was forced to become a qui...