Your Nightmare.

By Idsuckyoblood

After Monique is forced to watch both her parents die, helpless, in front of her eyes..she is still in shock... More

Chater 1: Me
Chapter 2: Oh Can Life Get Any Better?
Chapter 3:The Truth
Chapter 4: Trouble.
Chapter 5: ...Something wrong?
The true reality.
Guilty Conscience.

Dude! You deaf?

116 5 2
By Idsuckyoblood

JAMES POV:

Who did the donkey think he was! It was Louis Cullen. What the hell! “Lou! Are you mad, I haven’t seen you in ages, where you been man!” I obviously sounded like a chav, I didn’t know what I was saying I was just so eager to hug him, I hadn’t seen him in ages. What was he doing!

And then I felt it. Something strange creeping up my spine.  Fear?  Yes fear. I felt afraid. Terror was dominating me everywhere.

He ran too me falling a slight distance away. “Louuu!” I ran to him. That is when I saw. The darkest, red-coloured blood came sputtering out of him like a waterfall, making a pool around his lifeless body. I saw it oozing slowly out of the body, and let out a blood-curdling scream. 

“LOOOOOUIS!”

^tell me what chu think?#

Comment, vote, fan, like. :DDD.

(PS. I KNOW ITS PWOPA SHORT BUT IM SORRY! IM REALLY BUST ATM. SORRY! BUT I JUST WANT TO GET THIS PART OVER CAUSE ITS...MINOR AND I HAVE SOEMTHING BETTER AND LONGER PLANNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER XDDD.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 86 36
We all know how the story goes... A group of 6 highschool students on a fieldtrip that led to a disaster... Which also led them to cross realms betwe...
10.2M 351K 35
How does your night go from a game of Hide and Seek with your best friend, to your parents being murdered the same night? On top of that, you're sent...
7.5K 1K 44
Desdemona ''Des'' Winchester wants nothing to do with Melliford Academy. In fact, she's pretty sure her parents shipped her off to boarding school ju...
32.8K 919 10
Adult sence တေ‌ွ ၊ age 21+🚨မို့ အသက်္မပြည့်သေးသူများမဖတ်ပါနဲ့ Horror , rape တဲ့အခန်းတွေပါရှိမှာမို့ ဇာတ်လမ်းက အချိုတွေသိပ်ပေးနိုင်မှာမဟုတ်လို့ပါ 🦋�...