Job Descriptions

By YOI_Magazine

Here, you can find a description of all of the jobs available on the Yuri!!! on Ice Magazine. [Credit for art... More

Introduction
Managers
Editors
Cover Designer
Favourite Fanfiction
Undiscovered Gems
Scene of the Month
Character of the Month
One-Shots
The Poet
Fanart
Contests
Rants
Ask the Characters
Cosplay
Words of Wisdom
Back-Ups

Interviewer

55 7 3
By YOI_Magazine

The interviewer must seek out authors on wattpad, fanfiction.net, or AO3 from the Yuri!!! on Ice fandom who do not mind being interviewed for the magazine. They must have at least one Yuri!!! on Ice fanfiction written, and it must have been updated in the last six months. The interviewer should ask them about their work and their thoughts on the anime. At least five questions should be asked. Try to avoid using the same questions for every interview.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 36.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
135K 6.2K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...