STUBBORN LOVE MYG/PJM - COMP...

By infireslady12

πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ Hate that I love you so bad... πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— More

A message to my lovely readers...
CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
πŸ’™ Chapter 5πŸ’›
CHAPTER 6
Chapter 7
CHAPTER 8 πŸ’žπŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue Part 1
EPILOGUE PART 2
EPILOGUE 3

CHAPTER 9

87 9 12
By infireslady12

JIMIN'S POV

Jeongmal mianhae....

Those words are keep on repeating in my head like an echo. And my heart is still restless because of what Yoongi hyung said, that he likes Mika. Why did it have to be him?

I was walking downtown discreetly wearing nerdy glasses and a hoodie. I simply wanted to wander around alone.

I was not supposed to feel like this. I never had a chance to make a move, Mika isn't aware afterall. Does she like Yoongi hyung too? What if my hunch is true? My head is aching and I don't want to think anymore...

"Yahhhh! Ahjusshi! Why did you do that?"

I heard a familiar voice and I came to look on that direction... there's Nana, wearing only shirts, and jeans and sneakers which so unlikely of her.

"You little brat, why are shouting at me. Huh?! Do you want to get in trouble?"

"You deserve that! It's for Ahjumma. If you are not going to do anything good, just go away!!!"

The man looked pissed off and pointed at Nana. "You don't know what you're doing kid..."

"Arasseo!!! you might want to runaway now before I call the police!" Nana was about to attack the man with her bag. And the man ran away without looking back.

"Ahjumma? Gwenchana? Yah... don't let those kind of people scare you..."

"Aigooooo this kid... you're too pretty to act like a gangster. That was so brave yet scary. Don't do it again. Arasseo??"
Nana pouted. "But he's bad. And he deserved it..."
"I can handle it. Okay?! Let the adults do their business."
"Arasseo, ahjumma... take care of yourself okay?" Nana looked so worried.
"Yahhh, I'm going to be alright... don't worry about me. Perhaps you should be thinking about yourself. See... you still don't have a man that will look after you."
"Hmmmm, I already found him. He has the most beautiful eye smile I've ever seen and He likes me so much" Nana confessed dreamily.

This girl... is she talking about me? I smiled absentmindedly upon hearing those words from her.

"I'm so happy for you... you must love and appreciate each other. Arasseo?"
"Ne ahjumma... I promise to invite you to our wedding." Nana declared without hesitation. The old lady just smiled and gave her the fruits she bought.

"Wow, you've included this? Thank you so much!!! This is my favorite. I'll be going now."
"You must visit me when you have time. Okay? Take care of yourself, Nana." The old lady patted Nana's head like her own child.

Nana was already walking towards my direction and is busy checking her plastic bag.

"Annyeong ahjumma...." Nana was waving back and walking without checking her steps and bumped into me.

"Aw! omg.... I'm so sorry. Aisssshhh so clumsy of me... mianhae." and she looked at me drop-jawed. "Oppa???"

"Wae??? stop looking at me like that."

"Why are you here? Fans might see you here... you'll gonna be in big trouble." She whispered while looking around.

"Yah, you'll be the one to cause that trouble because you're being too obvious." She was about to say something but then I held her hands and dragged her to nowhere.

"Ouch... oppa?! where are we going? can you please explain first before tugging me..." Nana resisted.

"I thought you like me that much? See...we're together now, so what's your problem?" She looked at me with an unsure expression.

"I've changed my mind. I still prefer Taehyung Oppa. And besides, you never treated me well..." She said hesitantly and pouted.

I laughed and she just stared at me with wonder. "I think I heard awhile a ago that you've already found the man for you? and you said... He..."

She blushed and clung unto my arms like she always do. "Arasseo, now what? Your place or mine?" she asked casually and I was a little dumbfounded. I am not really sure if she's bluffing or what.
"Yah, yah... ladies don't do that. C'mon give me your keys. Aigoo, you're too scary..."

We went to her car and I started to drive... I somehow forgot my worries. Nana seemed to be different from the clingy girl that I have known. I got to witnessed her favorable attitude.

We had an unpleasant start and she kept on pestering me all the time not to mention she had a big crush on me.

"Oppa, why are you wandering around? Don't you have schedules today? What happened?"
"Don't ask... shut your mouth and just stay still."

"Wow, so rude...wae? Are you going to take me somewhere? I knew it... you have a secret crush on me and you wanted to be alone with me... yah, I'm not ready for that. Not today. Okay?"

Nana assumed dreamily... I just stared at her astonishingly and trying to calculate my patience level.

"When will you stop being so full of yourself? That will never EVER happen." Nana just pouted on me.

"Arasseo... so where are we going?"

"Lets watch a movie... I have never been to a cinema for a long time."
"Okay, but in one condition... it should be a horror movie" She said.

I was trying to contemplate if I can manage to watch a horror movie at this time. Honestly, I'm a little coward and I hate watching those kind of movies.

"Okay, but in one condition, you'll gonna pay for everything." I countered

"Yah!!! I had a condition and you just did the same... aigooooo... what's happening to you? are you sick? An idol who doesn't have money"

"Will you shut up your mouth? If you don't want then I'll just go"
"Hey, I'm just joking... Oppa? you seemed different. Are you really okay?"

I don't have any plans on telling Nana about my situation. I just want to relax my mind from worries, for now.

We were already inside the cinema and we bought some snacks. The movie started and It was indeed scary. I can't help myself but to cling on Nana's arms like a scaredy cat. The good thing is, she doesn't budge at all. She'd somehow taken the advantage of my weakness.

"Oppa! did you enjoy the movie? That was fantastic. Have you seen the face of the ghost???" I poked her forehead and glared at her. She just gave a satisfying look.

"Give me your keys..."
"Wae? do you still want to go somewhere?"
"Yes, let's go..."

Nana's POV

Jimin Oppa seemed so different. I can feel that he's not okay... something is bothering him. Although he's always rude to me, he's never been like this before. I wonder what it is... If I could just take his worries away. I'm not used to seeing him like this. He always wears a smile on his face.

I just let him drive the car and go anywhere he wants and we've eaten in a secluded restaurant and drove further. We've spent the day together and it feels so right. I knew he could be the perfect man that I'm wishing for, but he doesn't feel the same way. But its alright, at least I got the chance to be with him. Even if it's not a date, I'll still include this on my accomplishment list. One down!

I noticed that he's been driving far from the city and it's almost dawn...

"Oppa, where are we going?" I broke the silence.
"Just wait and see... you can sleep first. I'll just wake you up when we're there"
"Where?" I asked again.
"Yah, just do as I say. Stop asking" he looked calm, but irritated because of me.

I just pouted and look at him sternly. After an hour, I fell asleep and I woke up abruptly when I felt someone is patting my cheeks. When I opened my eyes, Jimin Oppa was leaning so closely to my face and I can smell his warm breath. I wasn't prepared for this and I think he was trying to kiss me. I automatically covered my mouth and pushed him over as my defense. To my surprise, he just laughed at me.

"Yah Oppa, what are you trying to do just now?" He's been having fun with my reaction. My heart is thumping wildly on my chest and I can't look at him directly. I was trying to be patient, but he just keeps on cracking up. To my annoyance, I was punched him with all my might. He was busy avoiding my strikes while showing his beautiful smile. And I hate it so much.

"Are you making fun of me? Huh?" I striked at him again.

"Awwww, ouch. Yah... that hurts." he acted fakely, so I punched him again and he just smiled at me sweetly. Why is he acting like that?

"Oppa stop acting like that... Or else, I'll leave you here. I swear!" I tried to scare him to make him stop.

He didn't respond and he immediately went out of the car. I noticed that we're here in Naksan Beach. He opened the door for me and took my hands. He dragged me on the seashore and we sat side by side facing the vast seas. I can smell the ocean air and It's almost dawn, I can nearly see the rising of the sun. The colors of the sky are changing randomly, which makes it more beautiful. The peacefulness and the happiness that I'm feeling right now is gratifying. I Iooked at Jimin oppa and he looked untroubled than last night. And I'm so glad that I was able to see his smile again... I will never forget this moment with him. Accomplishment #2 is done. A romantic getaway...

"I'm melting... stop looking at my face. I know I'm handsome. You don't have to reiterate." He said boastfully.

"I know, then when are you going to marry me?" I said jokingly.

"Pssshh... In your dreams, NANA."
"Okay then, maybe I'll ask Taehyung Oppa."

"Wow. and I'm sure he'll reject you...taetae prefers a girl who is conservative and smart."

"Yahhhh... you're being too much. I have all that traits..." slightly irritated.
"Then stop your craziness. Don't make yourself too available. Are you that desperate?"

"Ani... I just wanted to.... hmmmm never mind." I just smiled at him and trying to ponder my situation. From now on, I will try my best to stay away from him... It's the best way. I think.

There's a moment of silence. All we could hear is the sound of the waves.

"I will never bother you from now on..." I said silently. He immediately shifted his attention to me.

"Why? What's the drama...?" he asked.

"Nothing... Will you promise not to fall in love with me?"
He laughed at me with a tone of mockery... and I chuckled also on my stupidity.
"Are you serious? Yah... that's not going to happen." He answered right away.

"Yaksok?"
"Yaksok"

My surprise escapade with Jimin Oppa ended when he dropped me off to my building and he took a TAXI after. When I reached my room i suddenly felt lonely again. I immediately took my diary and started to review my TO DO LIST.

1. Find a guy - Jimin✔

2. First Kiss

3. Romantic getaway

4. A song from the man of my dreams

5. Movie date

6. Flowers and chocolates

7. Tattoo

8. Attend a concert

9. Earn more friends✔

10. Be the most beautiful bride of the year.

11. Party and have fun✔

12. Do something stupid✔

13. Eat, drink and wear what I want✔

As I'm looking at this list the more I realize that everything is going out of control... Why does it have to be like this? My to-do list is falling accordingly into the hands of one man, Jimin Oppa. This is not happening. Not him. I can't afford to hurt him. I was lost in thought when my phone rang...

"Hello Appa?"
"Nanaaa? How are you? Why are you not calling huh? I'm so worried about you."
"Yahhh... I'm not a baby girl anymore. Mianhae... I was out last night."
"Arasseo, Take care of yourself. Okay? Don't push yourself too hard."
"I'm just fine, Appa. You don't have to worry about me. I'm more worried about you..."
"Nanaa... are you still decided? I can send you to America. Your Aunt Hilda can assist you there."
"Appa... how many times do I have to tell you? This is the right thing to do. I hope you understand. Mianhae Appa." My dad became silent on the other line.
"Saranghae, Appa, don't think about it too much. I'll be okay."
And I ended the call. Still looking at my phone with teary eyes...

Mika's POV

We are currently at the restaurant and having a catch up. All of us has been busy these past few weeks

I'm opening a box of chocolate, which was given by my Boyfriend, Min Yoongi.

"Mika, you're so lucky to have him... I think Suga Oppa really likes you." Nana complimented
"Mika? Do the boys know about this already? Airi asked.
"Not yet, Yoongi told me that he'll be the one to do that."
"Arasseo, I'm happy for you... at least you're problem with Yoongi is already settled." Airi said.

She's also having issues with Jin Oppa at the current. I guess all the three of us. Seriously, the Bangtan boys are very complicated when it comes to relationship. I'm just lucky enough to catch Yoongi's stubborn heart. I can't help but to smile at the thought of it. It has been a whirlwind situation.

It's already 8:00 pm in the evening and I was about to go home when someone tapped my shoulders and saw Jimin.

"Chimchim! hey... what are you doing in here?"
"Hey... nothing actually. I just saw you so I decided to come by."
"Really? I met Nana and Airi awhile ago, we had a dinner actually"
"If you want I can take you to your place...?"
"Ahhhhmmm... ls it okay?"
"Of course. No problem at all"

I'm actually hesitant but since Jimin is a good friend and we've been working together for almost a year now, I think there nothing wrong with this. But while on the road, I unexpectedly felt uneasy. Jimin keeps on peeking at me while driving.

"Yah Jiminie, eyes on the road, please..." I told him with a smile
"Ah ye, Mika... sorry, but I think I forgot something, can we go to my place first?"
"What is it? huh?"
"My wallet, i left it... It'll be quick. I promise..."
"Oh okay... sure."

We arrived at his place and he invited me to come over. It was just the same as Yoongi's, very masculine and a very tidy. I was patiently waiting on the living room when I heard Jimin whimpered, I hurriedly went to the sound where Jimin is and he was holding on to his knees..

"Yah Jiminie? Are you okay? what happened?" I was so worried as hell.
"Nahhhh, I'm just kidding..." and he showed again his sweetest smile.
"Yah... chimchim, its not funny. Okay!" then I looked around and noticed that it was decorated with table for 2, balloons and flower petals, it was actually the kind of Romantic setup that any girl could ask for. But what's the meaning of this?

"Oooops, I must have disturbed you... why didn't you tell me you have a special date with someone?"
"Yes, it is for a special someone..." he looked at me differently and it felt awkward.

"Wow... who's the lucky girl then?" I said casually, but I somehow regret asking.

He didn't bother answering my question, but he took a bunch of flowers instead, and gave it to me.

"You are the lucky girl..." he confessed timidly. I was trying to process what I'm hearing right now.

"Me? Why? I mean, how?" I asked in disbelief.
"The first time I saw you in the lobby, I already knew you'll be special... I was just too afraid to confess that's why it took so long."

I was trying to contemplate everything Jimin have said. All this time he has been and good and sweet friend. I never thought that he has feelings for me. I can't hurt him like this, but I don't want to him to hurt more.

I looked at the flowers in my hands, it's so beautiful, but I believe this belongs to someone who is more deserving than me.

"Mianhae, I think I can't take this..." I slowly returned the flowers and he took it with hesitation. I really feel bad for him, but I think this is the best thing to do.

"I think I should go now... I'm really sorry, Jiminie." I vowed and turned around to leave, but he suddenly took my hands to stop me.

"Wait... May I know why?"
"I just... I don't know... I just can't...you've got all the traits that a girl could ask for Jiminie, but I only see you as a brother. I gotta go now."

"Is it because of Yoongi Hyung?" that stopped me from walking away.

"What if I tell you it's because of Him?" I asked him frankly. He seemed to be having a hard time in swallowing the truth, but I can't fool him. He needs to know that truth.

"Why him? He was rude to you all the time...and.." He stated in disbelief.

"I like him so much, Jimin..." I said wholeheartedly

I started to walk away but then he quickly grabbed my arms and pulled me closer and hugged me tightly... I tried to push him but he was too strong.

"Please, Mika... just let me embrace you for the last time..."

*Thank you, readers!!!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 149 50
bts Β© 2017, seokool - completed .
146K 6.4K 16
[Don't adopt me]
6K 51 28
"I hate you" said y/n.
2.3K 151 18
to whom it may concern, im sorry. and i hate you.