Học tập

By mai1tyeu

"học - học nữa - học mãi" & "học không bao giờ muộn" Học excel, tiếng anh.. More

Accu Toan Tap
MenhDe
DicrectAndIndirectSpeeches
Sentences
CauDieuKien
TensesInEnglish
PassiveVoice
Proverbs-Sayings
Proverbs_Sayings
DongTu
TỔNG QUAN CÁC HÀM TRONG EXCEL
ThuThuatExcel
Thanks
ThuhoachDang
LuatDatDai
DA-ListenB1
DA16MailsB1
DA100svietlaiB1
DA190sDientuB1
DA100sImagineB1
DAEssayHieuB1

DA20doandientuB1

21K 21 8
By mai1tyeu

ĐÁP ÁN 20 ĐOẠN VĂN ĐIỀN TỪ (CHỌN A,B,C,D)

PART 4.1:                               SWEDEN’S ICE HOTEL

       The village of Jukkasjarvi is in Swedish Lapland, and winter temperatures there can reach           – 400C. But 6,000 holiday makers (1 – still) go there usually, to visit what is probably Europe’s most unusual accommodation.

       In this hotel you eat, drink, and sleep in rooms made (2-of) ice. If you want, you can (3-even) get married in one. The bar is ice too, and putting hot drinks on it is obviously not (4-recommended) . The bedrooms are around -40C, but fortunately guests are (5-provided) with special sleeps bags that will keep (6-them) warm in the coldest temperatures.

(7-Suitable) outdoor clothes can be supplied too, if  needed.

The hotel is never more than six months old (8-because) it melts in summer, and (9-each) winter it is rebuilt. Creating the hotel (10-puts) 10,000 tonnes of  ice, plus 30,000 tonnes of snow.

PART 4.2:                         HÚT THUỐC LÁ - SMOKE

Smoking causes lung cancer, heart disease, and breathing problem. Worldwide, about three million people die every year because of Smoking –that’s about one (1-death) every ten seconds! In fact, smoking is the (2-cause) of almost 20 percent of all deaths in the developed countries of the world. Smoking doesn’t that (3-hurt) the smoker, it hurt other people, too. When a pregnant (4-woman) smokes, she is hurting her developing (5-baby) when a man (6-smokes) at home, his wife and children are also breathing in smoke and can become sick. Even though most people understand the (7-harmed) effects of smoking, they continue to smoke. The (8-number) of woman and teenagers Who smoke is increasing. Cigarette companies make advertisements that (9-interest) these groups of people so that they (10-continue) to buy Cigarettes.

PART 4.3:     NEW OPPORTUNITIES WITH AN OPEN UNIVERSITY DEGREE

-          Like any other University, the open University can give you a degree.

However, you don’t have to (1-stop) working to study. It can also open up a whole variety (2-of) interests.

-      If you have (3-never) studied before, you will enjoy the special, new pleasure of (4-increasing) your knowledge. You will make friends of (5-all) kinds. You may also (6-find) that your qualification provides new career opportunities.

-      You don’t actually (7-go) to he open University ………but study at home. Using televition, radio and computer software. You can (8-attend) one class a month if you wish at an open U centre. Of course, there are exams to take, as in (9-any) University.

-      If you (10-did) like to know more, all you have to do is complete the form below. It could be the start of a wonderful new period in your life.

PART 4.4:

         For many people, traveling by plane is an exciting experience. Others, however find the whole idea quite terrifying, (1-although) flying is no more dangerous (2-than) any other form of travel and some experts say it is considerably safer. It is know, however that most accident occur (3-During) take of and landing when a (4-pilot’s) decisions are vitally important, The people (5-whose) job it is to look (6-after) the passengers – (7-feel) safe and comfortable. Indeed for many passengers being (8-taken) such care of is all part of the total experience (9-no) other form of travel involves waiting on people in quite the same (10-way) with food, drink, newpapers, magazines, music and even video films.

PART 4.5:

The Grand Canyon in the United States created by the River Colorado, people visit the Grand Canyon Park to go walking and running but (1-mainly) to look at the view. It is a wonderful view made (2-even) better by the Skywalk. The Distance (3-from) the Skywalk to the bottom of the Grand Canyon is 1219 metres. It is a platform (4-where) walls and floor are built of glass (5-although) that you can see the beautiful rocks of the canyon. Up to 120 people are allowed to stand on it the same (6-time). It opened in 2007 and since (7-then) thousands of people have used it. You have to (8-wear) special covers over your shoes to (9-avoid) scratching the glass ……….. Skywall makes you (10-feel) like a bird …..up in the air.

PART 4.6:                                          CAMPING

Although some……..today only began to be (1-popurlar) about 50 years ago. The increase in the use of cars and improvement in camping (2-equipment) have allowed more people to travel longer (3-distances) in to the countryside and to stay there in greater comfort.

Many campers like to be (4-by) themselves in quiet areas, so they (5-take) their ten and food and walk or cycle onto the forests or the mountains. Others, preferring to be near people, drive to a public or private-owned campsite (6-where) has up-to-date facilities, (7-like) hot showers and swimming pools.

Whether campers are (8-alone) in the mountains or on a busy site, they should remember to (9-leave) the area clean and dity. In the forests, they must put out any fires and keep food hidden to avoid attracting (10-wild) animals.

PART 4.7:                                               TAXES

An old proverb says that only two things are really (1-inevitable) death and taxes. But when did taxes (2-actually) begin? In the ancient (3-taxation) was not very hight. One (4-reason) for this is because people did not have very much money which they could give to state. Also, the state did not have enough (5-abilities) to decide fair who should pay what taxes. Also, in those days people did not believe that the state had an automatic (6-law) to take some of their money. So people who tried to tax them were resisted. However there were also disadvantages. Instead of taxing its own people, the state (7-otherwise) taxed people from outside, such as merchants. The result was bad for trade, since in some places merchants had to pay (8-dozens) of taxes before they arrived at a market where they could sell their (9-goods) Also, in most countries, people had to do military service as their (10-payment) to the state.

PART 4.8

If you see a fire, you should ring the school bell for one minute….. The monitor should take the register (1-with) him on leaving the classroom. The (2-class) should line up outside the classroom (3-as soon as) everyone has left the room. Then (4-the) class should walk quickly along the (5-corridor) to the main entrance.

When they (6-reach) the main entrance, the pupils should (7-walk) quietly in the playground. While they are waiting there, one of the pupils (8-Must) look for the class teacher in (9-the) playground. On finding him, he should (10-hand) him the class register.

PART 4.9:                                    HENRY FORD

Henry Ford was born in a farmin Michigan in 1863 but he did not like farming. When he was fifteen he begin work as a mechanic and in 1893 he built his first car. After he (1-had) driven it 1,500 kilometers, he sold it and built two bigger cars. Then, in 1903 , he (2-started) the Ford Motor Company, By (3-using) strong but light steel, he built cheap cars for (4-ordinary) people to buy. In 1908, he built the first Ford Model “T”, (5-which) sold for £ 825. He was soon selling 100 cars (6-a) day. By 1927, the Ford Motor Company was (7-worth) £700 million. Early Ford cars were simple and cheap, but (8-keeping) things simple sometimes (9-meant) less choice. You (10-can) have any color you like, said Henry Ford of the Model T, ‘as long as it’s black’.

PART 4.10:   LITTLE CAT, LITTLE CAT, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

When Bo the cat decided to explore a furniture van, she had a bigger adventure than she expected. She was discovered (1-by) the driver, after he had completed a (2-trip) of over 500 km. It was (3-the) end of a long day. The driver and the cat were both hungry! He gave her some milk and stared making enquiries. He telephoned his last (4-customers) and (5-next) morning delivered her to an animal hospital.

The Cat’s owner (6-had) done some detective work too. After (7-searching) everywhere for the cat, he suddenly remembered the furniture van (8-which) had made a delivery to a neighbor. Fortunately, he (9-remumbered) the name of the company. He called their office and in a short time Bo was (10-returned) safely.

PART 4.11:                                   MONEY

What is money? The pound, he dollar or the euro are actually just like a gram or a Km. The difference is that you can exchange money for something (1-else). A ten pound note may buy a book, a huge bag of sweets, or a (2-couple) of cinema tickets. But the note itself is only a printed (3-side) of paper which costs almost nothing to make. Thousands of years (4-ago), people didn’t have money as we know (5-it) . There were no banks (6-or) even shops. In those days, Mr Green the farmer exchanged the corn he (7-had) grown for Mr Hive’s honey.

This was an exchange arranged between two (8-goods) each of whom had sometime that the other wanted. But in time, most societies invented their own currencies’(9-so) that people could exchange more. The different currencies began to join together, which is why (10-today) everyone uses the same currency in their country.

PART 4.12:                                     PONY EXPRESS

Before 1860 there was no quick way of getting mail between the east and the west of the United States. There were no railways at that (1-time) and most mail was sent by coach. It usually(2-took) at least 25 days for coaches to (3-reach) the coast. So in 1860 it (4-Was) decided to send mail by ‘Pony Express’, which was much faster, Riders (5-with) very fast horses were placed along the route. They were at (6-equal) distances from each other and the mail was handed from one rider to the next, Riders were all (7-expected) to travel between twenty and thirty kilometers (8-a)day on very bad roads. At each stop two minutes were (9-allowed) for exchanging the mail bags, but riders were often held up by awful weather (10-which) closed the roads. With the invention of the telegraph in 1861, the demand for Pony Express disappeared.

PART 4.13:                         THE ESCIALATOR

An American, Charles D. Seeberger, invented moving stairs to transport people in the 1890s. He (1-called) this invention an escalator (2-taking) the name from the Latin word ‘scala’ (3-which) means ‘ladder’. Escalators move people up and down short (4-distances) Lifts do the same, but only move (5-a) small number of people. If an escalator breaks down. It can still be (6-used) as ordinary stairs. An escalator can move (7-between) 8,000 and 9,600 people an hours, and it (8-does) not need a person to operate it.

Towards the end of the nineteenth century, cities were (9-becoming) more crowded and the first escalators were built at railway station and in big department (10-stores) so that people could move about more quickly. Today we see escalators everywhere.

PART 4.14:                         WILLIAM THE HERO!

Brave William Baldock, who is six years old, is a hero after helping his mother when she fell downstairs, William quickly rang (1-FOR) an umbulance when he discovered his mother and broken her leg. In spire of being frightened, he (2-Told) the emergency services what had happened and answered all the question they asked him. He also telephoned his father (3-At) work, and then his grandmother, to explain what he had (4-Done) While waiting for (5-These) people to come. William looked after his 18 month older sister.

When ambulance man Steve Lyn went to the house, he was amazed: ‘It is (6-Great) that a young boy of six knew the right number to (7-Dial) and was able to give us the correct information. (8-Because) of William’s quick thinking, we were able to (9-Get) there immediately, ‘Mrs Baldock left hospital yesterday, very (10-Grateful) to both William and the ambulance service.

PART 4.15:                     THE HISTORY OF FILM

The world’s first film was shown in 1895 by two French brothers, Louisand Auguste Lumiere. Although it only (1-Consisted) of short, simple scenes, people loved it and film have (2-Been) popurlar ever since, The first films were silent, with titles on the screen to (3-Explain) the story.

Soon the tresses public had (4-Their) favourite actors and actresses and, in this (5-Way) the first film starts appeared. In 1927, the first ‘Talkie’ a film with sound, was shown and from then on, the public (6-Would) only accept this kind of film.

Further improvements continued, particularly in America, (7-Which) produced 95% of all film. With the arrival of television in the 1950s. (8-Fewer) people went to see films, but in (9-Recent) years cinema audiences have grown again. More countries have started to produce film that influence film-making and there are currently (10-Many) national film industries.

PART 4.16:                              SUPER HEROES

A superhero is a fictional character with special powers. (1-Since) the first Superman story was written in USA in 1938, superheroes have (2-Appeared) in various comic book around the world. But more recently they have (3-Become) better known as film characters.

(4-Although) superhero powers vary widely superhuman strength and ability to fly are common. (5-Some) Superheroes do not have special powers but have (6-Developed) other important abilities. In order to protect priends and family, a superhero’s identity is normally (7-Kept) secret, which often means superheroes have a complicated double life.

(8-There) have been successful superheroes in countries other than the USA, An example (9-Includes) Cybersix from Argentina. Japan is the only country (10-Which) has created as many superheroes as the USA.

PART 4.18:                          ISLAND FESTIVAL

Cheung Chau is a small island near Hong Kong in the South China Sea that has a colorful festival each spring. The main (1- Attraction) of the festival is a procession through the streets in (2- Which ) children dressed in beautiful ccostumes are carried high in the air on long bamboo sticks. The children (3- appear) to fly and the man who teaches them to do this is retired school teacher Yeung Yuk Lun, (4- Every) child on tne island hopes to be chosen to (5- Take) part. “Obviosly, the children (6- Have) to be small and light” says Yeung Yuk Lun. “This (7- Means) they are usually between four and seven years old. They are extremely brave (8- Because) it’s quite frightening to be up in the air a bove a noisy crowd”. ‘Towers of cakes are carried beside the children and offered to the ancient god Pak Tai, Who, (9-according) to an old story, once (10- Save) the island from great danger.

PART 4.19:                          PERSONAL SPACE

More and more people live in large cities these days and this means that it is becoming more and more difficult to find space and time for ourselves. But ………. Is all the privacy that is (1-Available).

Teenagers especially need their own personal space at home where they can feel relaxed and private, But of course, not all teenagers are (2-Lucky) enough to have a room of their own. Where space is short, they often have to (3- Share) a bedroom with a brother or sister. It’s a good (4-Idea ) for them to have a special area or corner of the room to (5-Mind) their own. It’s especially omportant for young people to have some where to (6-keep) their personal things. This may or may not be a tidy place and it is not a good ideas for parents to try to tell teenagers how to (7-Organize) their space as this is (8-likely) to lead to arguments. Parents can, however, (9-Make) sure that there are enough storage spaces such as shelves, cupboards and boxes. This will (10-Allow) the teenager to keep their space tidy if they want to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 201 21
Tổng hợp một vài shot Lỗi Thụy (và sẽ có ít đồng nhân Giác Chủy) P/s: ban đầu định là Lỗi Thụy oneshot, nhưng chợt nhận ra không hoàn toàn là onesho...
7.5K 646 73
Mục đích chuyễn ver vì muốn đọc truyện mình thích dưới góc nhìn cpl mình thích, và đăng lên đây để lưu đọc offline (sẽ viết nguồn ở phần giới thiệu)...
288K 20.3K 96
[Trọng Sinh] Tên cũ: Rời Xa Cố Chấp Giáo Thảo Tác giả: Sở chấp Thể loại: Trọng sinh, trưởng thành, hoa quý vũ quý*, 1v1, vườn trường, công truy thụ...
54.6K 2.9K 51
Tên gốc: 囚于永夜 Tác giả: Mạch Hương Kê Ni Nguyên tác: Trường Bội Edit: Cấp Ngã Giang Sơn (Gin) Thể loại: gương vỡ lại lành, ABO, máu chó Tình trạng bản...