Chains of Fate

By AbbyJewett

Book II of SEIZE THE DAY, Winner of the 2014 Wattys Instant Addiction Award. If you haven't read Book I, SEI... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
BONUS CHAPTER: A Day in the Life of a Delivery Man
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
I'm Back
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One (Part 1)
Chapter Fifty-One (Part 2)
Chapter Fifty-Two (Part 1)
Chapter Fifty-Two (Part 2)
Dates for Future Books and Wattys 2017!
Path to Destiny is HERE

Thank You, Book III, and The Scarlet Princess

11.8K 586 104
By AbbyJewett

For those of my readers who celebrate it, merry Christmas! I've been working on a lot of things since the final update, so I have some announcements.

First of all, THANK YOU. I never would have been able to finish editing and posting CHAINS OF FATE if you, my readers, were not here to support me emotionally. Thank you for your immense patience in waiting for me to post. As you may know, my family had some serious health issues throughout 2014/2015 and I just started getting back on my feet in 2016.

I just started college this past fall, too, and things have been insane but wonderful. I am majoring in English — go figure! — and I therefore have many classes relating to writing and reading. I hope that the work I post will improve for you all, especially in Book III.

Without further ado, the third and final book of the SEIZE THE DAY series is called PATH TO DESTINY. I will start posting it in Spring or Summer of 2017 once I get it finished. I cannot WAIT to show it to you guys. It is a tsunami compared to the previous two books. If you want to follow my progress and general fun updates, I just started an Instagram account devoted to my work as an author @katiespektor. I will also be posting updates on my Twitter and Tumblr, which can be found on my Wattpad profile.

Now I have another exciting announcement:

The cover above is for THE SCARLET PRINCESS, a novella set 20 years before SEIZE THE DAY. It centers on Princess Mayra's secret love affair with Laxen, the mysterious and cold son of the giant chieftain.

And that's all I'll say about that for now. ;) I will start posting the novella next month in January as soon as I finish it over winter break. I am SO excited to show you Mayra's perspective.

Let me know if you have any questions or thoughts in the comment section. Thank you, everyone!

Also, one last thing: Do you mind if I call you...

Spektators?

Yeah? Sound catchy? I've been waiting about 4 months to ask you all what you think of it. I just wanted a special name for you all. :3

~ Katie

(Credit for cover: Girl – longstock.deviantart.com; Red texture – texture-mania.deviantart.com; Stain texture – redwolf518stock.deviantart.com)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

I Am No Prey By Amal

Science Fiction

3.2K 607 14
Book 1 of the Rising Phoenix trilogy. Would you choose love over peace? Two months away from her graduation day, all Cerise wants is to keep up her...
8.6K 1K 29
||WATTY 2021 SHORTLIST|| Ex-Princess-Bride wants to marry her beloved Dragon, but when a curse threatens their happily ever after, they are left raci...
8.4K 617 53
Two Fae enemies, the prince and princess from rival territories, put their hatred for one another to one side when they are forced to go on a dangero...
81.2K 2.8K 178
The Emperor's Concubine duology. Book one and two are combined. *** The Emperor's Concubine *** The world seems harsh and cruel, especially when you'...