My Sweet Superstar

By wallflowerinblue

Gabby Mitchel is a loving daughter who went to Korea to help her family after her father died. Little did she... More

One Late Afternoon
I Need You
Superstar
I'm Going Home
Where is She?
A Little Help from my Friends
Finally Found You
Ride with You
The Closer I Get to You
Your Song
One on One
I'm Falling for You
Kiss me...?!
The Feeling is Mutual
More than Friends
Best friends with Benefits
Thank God it's Saturday
Over Cups of Coffee
Music and Lyrics
Center Stage
Sing to Me
Realizations
I'm such a Fool
I'm Sorry...
Honesty is the Best Policy
Saranghe.. I Love You
Sleep Together
Morning Love ...

My Place

703 3 0
By wallflowerinblue

Sorry it took me so long.. Anyway, here is the next chapter.. Sorry 'coz it's not well written. I actually typed it directly here in wattpad. You see, there's some error with the my file (which contains mostly of my recent finished chapters.. so sad!). So, I hope you understand.. I do apologize too if this seems like only a filler chapter..

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

It's been four weeks since Ela and I profess our love for each other. From then, we try to see each other as often as we can. Aparently, it's quite a struggle for us to do so, due to our now busy schedules, ela with schol and me with my pre-scheduled commitments.

We call and text each other as much as possible, but having time together is hard to achieve. I wish I could see her everyday. I can still remember my birthday, which I now consider as the best day of my life so far. I get to spend it with my special girl. Not to mention, it was the same day I can officially call her 'my girlfriend'.

FLASHBACK

After taking showers, we ate bruch for waking up late. Well, it's more of the 'morning exercise' that we had.

"So what do you plan to do today, birthday boy?" she asked me ni a teasong tone, before putting a fork of bacon in her mouth, her eyes directed to mine.

"Well.." I slowly answere, leaning forward to challenge her gaze. "I plan to have the rest of my day with a movie marathon, some popcorn maybe, and hopefully another night with my girl."

"I like that." she briefly replied with a giggle, giving me a quick kiss after.

Then she sudenly asked, "But is there anything else you have to do today?"

I looked at her and knew that she's trying to imply something which I don't know if I would like or not.

"I mean, I definetly love that you want to spend your birthday with me, but you might at least celebrate it woth your family, right?"

"I know." I sighed, as I realized what she's up to. "I miss my family, especially mom. but you know how it is at home."

"Yun Ho," she said, holding my hand. "We've talked about this before. you promised me that you'll talk to your dad."

"I never forgot that." I retaliated. "But it's not that easy. If I do it, will you come with me?"

Her eyes went wide with surprise. She let go of my hands to cover her shocked face, as if processing what I just said.

"Wow. We just talked about this last night, and now you're asking me to meet your dad." she said at last, still making the whole idea sink in.

Even if she's the one who ,ade me promise to talk to my father, it obviously never came to her that it would include her being known to my family. I guess she's not prepared yet.

"Ela," i took her hand, using the other one to make her look at me. "It's okay if you don't want to do it yet. I really undserstand. I do't want to push you."

"Simon, it's okay." she finally said after taking a deep breath. "I just think that everything's going so fast. I aplogize. I just need time."

"We just started this relationmship. We don't even know much about each other. Not hat I regret all that's happened, I just think that we need to establish a foundation first, before divulging into more serious matters."

"Of course." I replied sincerely. "I respect your decision, and I'm more than willing to make our relationship work despit everything that we need to deal with. Just remember that I love you so much, and I can give you all the time you need."

"I love you too, Simon." She returned with a smile, kissing me passionately after.

Then, out of nowhere, she gave me a box wrapped in blue tissue.

"Sorry, I forgot to ive you this earlier. Happy birthday!" she said as she handed it to me. "Sorry if it's not that pricey, I really ddin't have much timeto buy you anything."

"Are you kidding me? Anything from you is priceless." I said as I remove the cover. "You don't really need to give me anything."

"But I want to. It's your first birthday that I get to be with you So here.." she trailed off. "Hope you like it somehow."

It was a medium-siced picture frame. Inside is a sketch of a face in side view, like the person is sleeping. Then it dawned on me. It's a portrait of me in charcoal.

"Did you made tihs?" I asked her, completely overwhelmed by her present.

"Uhm.. yeah, I did. I made while you were sleeping when you first came over." she shyly admitted. "Sorry it's not that good. That's all I can come up with."

I really can't believe how talented this girl in front of me is. She may have snooped on my slumber, but it's all worth it.

"Ela, this is the best gift ever. Yu made me love you even more." I exclaimed as I capture her lips once more. I want her to feel how grateful I am that she's now apart of my life.

We didn't get to finsh our food then, as we traced our steps back to her room, having a 'prequel' of the last part of our day plan, before truly proceeding with it eventually.

*****************

Since I don't have an appointment today, I offered to pick Ela up from school. She refused at first, pointing out that it's out of my way, but gave in after much insistence from yours truly.

I realized my mistake, when all eyes went to my car as I entered the schools parking lot.

This is great! I just happen to forgot to bring anything to disguise myself. I just hope Ela recognizes my car.

Fortunately, it only took Ela five minutes to reach me. I immediately unlocked the door for her.

"Sorry, i don't get to be the gentleman today." I told her once she settled herself on the passenger seat.

"It's okay, baby. I had it all figured out immediately with all the people staring on your hot wheels." she answered with a peck on my lips. "I told you, you shouldn't have bothered."

"We've already had this over with, okay?" I replied. ". I was just a little careless, but everything's fine. Besides, I really wanted to see you."

"Aww, you're so sweet." she teased, cupping my cheek with her left hand.

I chuckled, placing a kiss on her palm. "Anything for you, my dear. now, let's get out of here."

We made conversation as we trail the road towards Ela's apartment.

"So, how's my favorite teacher ni the whole world?" I asked her with a smirk, side-glacing her way.

"Well, it's like any other day." she said wirth a sigh, but her facial expression changed. "Except for one thing."

'What;s that/ Anything wrong?" I asked her, squeezing her hand lightly as we stop at a red light. I want her to know that she can trust me.

"The principal called me to his office and to9ld me that I was recommended to teach for a unuversity." she explained.

"That's supposed to be good news, right?" I was confused.

"Yes, it is." she answered. "The pay is higher, the experiebce would be great."

"So?"

"She looked out the window as if trying to find the right words to say from the buldings that we pass.

"The school's in Seoul, Yun Ho." she finally revealed. "How will I do that? I don't have a car to go back and forth from Incheon to Seoul. Taxi fares are expensive. And don't you dare offer to dropping me off or picking me up everyday too."

"Mr. Oh suggested for me to start looking for a new apartment near the university, but how can I do that if I'm only given one week? And what about Rachel if she comes back?"

I can't help but chuckle at her rant. She glaresd at me, obviously not finding the whole situation funny.

"Sorry, I ddin't mean to laugh at you." I aplogized, trying to supress my laugh. "It's just that, you worry too much. I actually have a proposition for you that might solve your dilemma."

"Really?" she suprisingly replied. "And may I hrear it?"

"Well, I'm thinking about this for quite a while already." I informed her. "but since you told me about your transfer, I guess ths isthe right time to tell you."

"Wait a minute." she buted in, rasing her hands up. "Don't tell me your plannig to buy me a car or a house. Because, as tempting as they seem, I don't like the idea of you spending too much for me."

"I've thought about those actually, to be honest with you. " I admitted, scratching the back of my head. "But I knew your reaction would be like this, so I camr up with another idea."

"And that is?"

"To live with me."

"What?!" she exclaimed, alomst jumping from her seat. "Seriously?"

"Seriously." I replied with emphasis. "I really don't see anything wrong with it. I've always wanted to see you everyday."

"Same thing here, if you ask me." she agreed. "but are you sure? I mean, you're used to living independently, right?"

"Well, if I'm gona wake up every morning, amd you're the first thing I would see, then forget about independence." I answered.

I looked at her using my trademark gaze to convince her. as always, it worked.

"Fine!" she finally said, throwing her hand up in surrender. " i don't really have any other choice, do I?"

"Nope. I made sure you don't." I replied as I took her hand to place a kiss at the back of it. "I'm sure you like it too."

"Yeah, right." she answered, rolling her eyes, then giggled. "So, when can I move?"

"My door is ready to accept you any day you want." I answered, kissing her onthe lips, as we pull over in front of her house.

So, that's it. I'll be uploading the next chapter in a few days. I jut need to organize my files again. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. Hope you continue to vote, comment and read, of course. Enjoy!~Ü

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76 29 9
Kim y/n a 17yr old high school girl is kind, caring and gentle. She's so pretty and definitely got that look from her mum. When she was 6 she got int...
224K 5.7K 58
Park Yenna. A girl who has it all. Living in a life that anyone could wish for. A supportive and loving parents. A successful career. And, an ideal...
569 207 15
Rain Livingston is a perfectionist. They say she's a goddess. They say that she's a master in the violin. What they don't say though is that she want...
24 0 5
After her abusive father finally goes to jail, Rain tries to live a happy normal life. What happens when he returns? Will she move on from the past...