None Of Us Left [SDMN] [COMP...

By Graphic_Dreamer

6 of us left, Josh 5 of us left, Josh 4 of us left, Josh 3 of us left, Josh 2 of us left Josh 1 of us left, J... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20 [END]

#10

160 5 0
By Graphic_Dreamer

To Josh,
I'm sorry I snapped at you, I was just upset about Simon. You know what I'm like as we USED to stay together. Yeah we used... Also, Simon has been seeing a doctor to help him with his memory... He has been getting quite crazy in the head and he has been getting memory loss... It's sad to think about and we hope he is ok. Ethan is better than he was and Harry has left. Hopefully you got Ethan's letter as well. By the way, I found this photo online and I decided to print it for you.

Just to help you remember what we used to be- Vikk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643K 32.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
205K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
785K 29.3K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...