A Sweet Hinny Fanfiction

By MagicCrank16

everyone alive apart from pettigrew, snape and dumbledore. (include lily and james and sirius) Harry is in hi... More

Father to son chat
Lunch at the Burrow
The pensieve
Scaring hope-annie
hogwarts and the new girl
invite to Hogsmede
Valentine Embarrasment
Hogsmeade
The Prophets new heading
Rita Skeeter
News of hope
The Dance Announcment
Hermione's Suprise
hope in Gryffindor and malfoys sister in slytherin
Writers block
the fit
THANK U GUYS SO MUCH!
Ginnys worst nightmare
the best words
finito!!!!
sequal
shoutout
THANK YOU

The Dance

942 12 14
By MagicCrank16

A\N i have skipped to the dance. Hope is on her meds and is back home.

Ginny POV

Hermione and i are in our dresses and are doing our makeup and hair.

Mine

Hermiones

Her hair was in a messy formal bun

And mine was a curly half ponytail.

We walked into the common room and harry was not in fact in dress robes but a muggle tuxedo. Hermione will be meeting mal-draco down there seeing as he isn't in Gryffindor. We walk into the hall and draco takes hermiones arm.

We sit at a table and see ron standing beside a girl from Beuxbatons

Harry asks me to dance and I oblige.

Hermiones POV

I see ronald with a girl and am happy that he isn't being one of those clingy ex-boyfriends.

I turn to draco and he smiles "care to join me for a dance?"
"I would love to." We start to dance and he says

"hermione, i never really apologised for the big headed prat i was. I'm really sorry."

"Its ok Draco. I forgive you."

"Y'know i never noticed how beautiful your eyes are. I just get lost in a sea of milk chocolate so easily." I look down and blush. The evening only went uphill from there. He got me drinks, helped me down stairs so i didn't fall in the heels and asked me to be his girlfriend. (I sai-screamed yes)

Ginnys POV

Harry and i were walking down a corridor when we heard a voice -that seemed very much like hermiones- scream "YES!" Then when we turn a corner there is a brunette pressed against the wall by a certain blonde.

Their lips were pressed together and they were having a full-blown-snog- session. "Hm hem." Harry clears his throat and the couple jump away from each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
196K 5K 23
Just a bunch of idiots simping. Pairing: Dreamwastaken x OC Ft: a whole bunch of Minecraft youtubers Start date: 9/9/20 End date: 11/18/20 Chapters...
7.9K 89 5
All art in this fanfic belongs to their original owner‼️ this fanfic involves boyxboy if you don't like, kindly click off. ANYWAYSSSS I HOPE YOU ALL...
35.8K 1.3K 73
Funny and sad Maze Runner memes.