HELPLESS - hamliza ♡

By andpeggles

COMPLETED. "i believe i don't know you." "hamilton, alexander." "formal. im eliza." - a love story between el... More

un
deux
trois
quatre
my super awesome tag made mainly out of rainbow sprinkles and unicorns
cinq
six
100 rEads whOOP!
i finally am back.
sept
huit
neuf
dix
onze
douze
another tag rose tagged me in.
quatorze
a/n
quinze
seize
dix-sept
dix-huit
dix-neuf
vingt
vingt-et-un
vingt-deux
épilogue

treize

1.5K 48 123
By andpeggles

it was christmas morning, and eliza spent a whole entire day shopping for alex and peggy and john and angelica and everyone. eliza thought she was being annoying but alexander had to convince her how adorable she was actually being.

eliza and alex were on their way to manhattan, albany and manhattan aren't that far away so it wasn't that big of a deal. they arrived at 6 am, and left at 4 am.

once they got there they unloaded all the presents, and slowly crept upstairs, careful not to wake anyone. eliza peeked in on everyone, peggy was sleeping with john in her bed, they were all cuddled up and being all cute nd shit. maria was sleeping on the chair near their bed, she smiled at them and closed the door softly. she then checked on angelica who was doing the exact same thing with lafayette. hercules was in another chair. she smiled at them and slowly closed the door.

eliza walked back into her room and cuddled into alex's shoulder. "thank you for coming, love." she whispered and he smiled down at her, wrapping her arms around her as they slowly fell asleep.

"wake up! wake up! it's christmas!" peggy giggled whilst shaking john, she checked the clock, it was 8:00, so eliza and alex only slept for 2 hours.

peggy giggled. "do you think eliza and alex got here?" john asked, rubbing his eyes and showering peggy in kisses.

"probably." peggy laughed and kissed him again, sitting up and hopping out of bed quietly. "everyone's probably still asleep, let's go wake them up." peggy smiled. they woke up maria first, though.

they all hopped out of bed and ran to angelica's room, jumping on the two of them screaming "ITS CHRISTMAS WAKE UP!" and "ELIZA IS HERE!" which made them both instantly sit up and smile brightly, hercules groaned a bit but finally they all got up and started running to eliza's room.

"wait, shh." peggy whispered, putting a finger to her lip as they awwed over the cuddling couple. "they probably got here early this morning." peggy whispered, angelica nodded.

eliza rolled around to face alex and put a leg over alex's two legs.

peggy shrugged and jumped on them, "WAKE UP YOU LOVE BIRDS ITS CHRISTMAS!" john laughed and pulled her up, spinning her around and kissing her.

alex and eliza groaned and stood up, kissing each other quickly and slipping out of bed wishing everyone a happy christmas.

they all walked downstairs, peggy linked arms with john and maria, alex had his arm around eliza, and angelica was on lafayette's back, meanwhile herc determined this a race and tried to beat everyone.

they all sat on the couches in front of the tree, and started to open the presents.

"this one is for angie and peggy." eliza giggled and gave a wrapped present to angelica and peggy.

"awe, liza!" peggy smiled as they took out the wrapped present, it was  two beautiful silver necklaces, one was for angelica that said 'big sister', one for eliza that said 'middle sister', and one for peggy that said 'little sister'. they all hugged and giggled.

"okay this one is for john." peggy giggled and handed it to him, kissing his cheek.

"awe, baby!" he whispered in her ear and hugged her tightly. he opened the present and got a stunning watch, it was gold, just like the one she told maria and eliza about.

time passed and more presents were passed out, only one was left, it was from alex to eliza. "what?" eliza whispered.

"it was for your birthday." he smiled. "but i never got the chance to give it to you."

eliza slowly opened it and saw a velvet box, she slowly opened it and saw a ring with an infinity sign on it, with a note.

my dearest eliza,

before no mortal ever knew
a love like mine so tender, true,
completely wretched—you away,
and but half blessed e'en while you stay.

if present love [unlegible] face
deny you to my fond embrace
no joy unmixed my bosom warms
but when my angel's in my arms.

happy birthday

love, a. ham.

eliza stood in shock staring at the promise ring with the poem engraved on the sides.

eliza smiled brightly and wrapped her arms around him. "i love you i love you i love you." she repeated in his ear while angelica, peggy and maria were fangirling and squealing.

"so... is that a yes?" he laughed.

"obviously, you big dumbo." she whispered.

it wasn't a proposal, it was a promise ring. her promise ring, their promise ring. he promised. he will keep it, she believed that.

alex slipped the ring on her finger, and smiled wide. "thank you." she smiled.

"anytime." he responded and kissed her. everyone started throwing pillows at them and pretended to gag. "dude!" hercules groaned and laughed, throwing another pillow at them.

"oh shut up, you guys." eliza giggled and went bright red, everyone started rolling around laughing.

eliza and alexander kept cuddling for the rest of the time, eliza and maria also sang christmas songs and had beautiful voices, angelica and lafayette were eating candy canes and drinking hot chocolate, and john and peggy were acting like children and playing with all the gifts they got and feeding each other marshmallows like dorks, and hercules was finding any way to put up another christmas decoration.

"we're going to look at christmas lights tonight, are you guys excited?!" eliza giggled after her and maria finished silent night.

"i love christmas lights!" peggy squealed with a mouth full of marshmallows as a bunch fell out of her mouth. john laughed at her and stroked her hair.

"i think we all are." alex laughed and wrapped his arms around eliza.

"so you two are back together?" angie smirked and laughed.

"what do you think, ang?" eliza laughed and angelica shrugged and laughed.

"i think that's a yes." maria laughed.

"so why did you guys kiss?" john asked.

"okay, so some bitch wanted alexander and wanted me to kiss him so eliza would see and they would break up and they would get together 'nd stuff, i obviously said no, but he threatened me to do it so i knew i had no choice." maria rolled her eyes and flopped on the couch.

"yeah." alexander said, eliza rubbed his arm.

"hey, it's okay." eliza whispered and stroked his cheek.

"mon ami, its okay." lafayette smiled.

they all started a fire and started roasting marshmallows.

"ITS TIME ITS TIME ITS TIME ITS TIME ITS TIME WOOP!" peggy giggled, hopping around as john wrapped her arms around her in surprise and picked her up, spinning her around and laughing as she giggled and squealed.

eliza came downstairs, putting an earring in. she smiled at the two and hopped the last two steps. "merry christmas you two dorks." she whispered and hugged them both.

"merry christmas betsey." they both said and returned the hug, smiling widely.

"MON AMI GET YOUR BUTT DOWN 'ERE!" lafayette yelled up to hercules.

"dude, chill!" herc laughed and hopped the last two steps, just like eliza.

"its so cold out there." alex groaned, trotting down and putting a scarf on eliza.

"protective, are we?" eliza raised her eyebrows and giggled.

"shut up, liza." he said and shoved her playfully, soon wrapping his arms around her from the back. eliza put her hands on his arms as they rocked from side to side.

maria came running down with a red, silky bow hung high up in her head and a long sleeve white shirt under a red dress accompanied with white leggings and boots.

"awe you look like a two year old, it's adorable." eliza whined over how adorable she looked and maria rolled her eyes.

"shut up, eliza." she said and turned red.

"that's the second time someone has said that to me what the heck?!" eliza whined and had puppy eyes.

"sorry babe." alex said and patted her head. "you need to use aaron burr's advice to me, talk less." alex laughed.

"smile more." eliza sang and sighed. "what's with burr-" eliza started but was cut off.

"sir." hercules, lafayette, hamilton, and laurens all said together and laughed.

eliza scoffed and continued. "what's with burr anyway?"

"he's in town. i know that." angelica said and laughed.

"well, we should invite him, pleease." eliza begged.

"no. no way." hercules said while alex, lafayette, john's voices overlapped his with a series of "nope.", "not happening.", and "no."

"why not?" eliza asked, sadly.

"because he's just one of those guys who isn't the fun type." john said and lafayette laughed.

"yeah, mon ami. he isn't that type of guy." lafayette responded.

"you guys are too much for me, let's go." eliza rolled her eyes and walked out with alex as they all jumped into the van.

"we should go downtown, there's tons of lights, and the huge christmas tree light up is there!" peggy giggled.

every year new york city held a large christmas tree light up ceremony in central park . the three sisters adored the ceremony, it was like a tradition.

"let's go, then." angelica smiled, and played around with her necklace.

the gang finally ended up at the christmas tree lighting. it was 8:45, the lighting was at 9:00. crowds of people were surrounded by a twenty foot tall evergreen tree. however, eliza hated small spaces, and so did peggy, so alex and john were holding them tight the whole time.

eliza squeezed alex's hand at 8:59 when a loud man started talking

"welcome everyone to the christmas tree lighting of 2016!" he said and a lot roar of cheering erupted in the crowd that made the group go temporarily deaf.

"we will be lighting the tree in three...." the man started counting and alex and eliza looked at eachother, and smiled.

"two..." he said, still counting down.

"one!" he finished and the huge,  luminescent tree erupted into a huge wave of brightness over everyone's eyes.

eliza and alex looked at each other and kissed sweetly. "merry christmas." he smiled down at her.

"merry christmas." she responded and kissed him again.

all the relationships did this, maria and hercules acted like two fourteen year old girls, and started jumping up and down and holding onto to eachother's arms.

"eliza, you should've told me." he said.

"i wrote them a month ago." she responded, with a following "no." by alexander.

"i begged them to send you home." she responded.

"you should've told me." he said and rubbed his forehead.

"im not sorry." she sighed, and sat down on her bed, he sat down next to her and took her hands in his. "i knew you'd fight until they were done." she said.

"theyre not done..." he mumbled.

"you deserve a chance to meet him." she said softly. "look around, look around at how lucky we are to be alive right now." she sang.

"i love you, eliza. and ill always stay here and support you. you know that." alexander reassured and hugged her tightly.

"thank you, love. and i know you do. you gave me a ring to show it, love." eliza sighed.

"i better get downstairs, help peggy with the food, she already has a bump, i don't want her tripping or anything." alex said and kissed her head.

"merry christmas." eliza smiled at him.

"merry christmas." he said back and kissed her again.

once alex left, eliza layed down and pulled out her phone from her bedside table.

eliza's phone
10:56
to: peggy (contact name: peggles)

peggles: did you tell him yet liza!?
you: yes.
peggles: what was his reaction?
you: shocked, he supports me though <3
peggles: good or he would've gotten a beating from peggles;)
you: love you, hun.

eliza turned off her phone and kept singing. "look at where we are, look at where we started, the fact that you're alive is a miracle. just stay alive-" she started singing but got cut off by another voice.

"that would be enough." alexander sang at the doorway.

"i thought you were helping peggy?" she asked.

"john is." alex scoffed and rolled his eyes, sitting next eliza and wrapping his arms around her.

"i love you, did you know?" she reminded him.

"yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes." he said giving a kiss on her face for each 'yes.'

"i love love love love love love love you." eliza raised her eyebrows and did the same kiss method he did.

they cuddled for the rest of the time and whispered the sweetest nothings in each other's ears.

the holidays were perfect.

"i still can't believe you're pregnant."

okay not exactly 3000 words but it's 2000+ words.

ANYWAYS I WANTED TO GET THIS OUT ON CHRISTMAS BUT HAHAHA ELIZA'S PREGNANT WITH PEGGY Y E S. S S SS.

happy holidays everyone I hope you enjoy this fluffy chapter <3 I love you guys so much! Also, HAPPY TRAILS OAK WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH 😭😭 THE LAST OBC/OGC

I got the Hamilton Book for Christmas (not by the author the one by Lin about the musical), what did you get?

I love you guys!
Merry Christmas/Happy Birthday!

xx, emma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 415 18
Elizabeth Schuyler is happily married to her husband Alexander. She notices changes in his behavior. So, she and her sister go undercover to discover...
12.1K 365 22
Alexander Hamilton and Eliza Schuyler are the exact opposite of each other. Though they have their differences, their love prevails. Alexander Hamil...
11.5K 311 41
Alexander Hamilton is a very famous youtuber with millions of fans. One day the youtuber decides to do a singing contest to get to know his fans bett...
10.3K 512 30
COMPLETED Elizabeth Schuyler is a 21yr old woman who lives with her two sisters, 18yr old Peggy Schuyler and 23yr old Angelica Schuyler in a cosy apa...