Self Acceptance (Incomplete)

By AStormThunders

Carla Mencia is just an average Hispanic college student, who works as a lab assistant to a physicist working... More

Prolouge
Chapter One: The lab Accident
Chapter Two: The Surreal Encounter
Chapter Three: Day One, Part One
Chapter Four: Day One, Part Two
Chapter Five: Day Two, Part One
Chapter Seven: Day Three

Chapter Six: Day Two, Part Two

1.4K 4 1
By AStormThunders

"She's gone." Carla announced to her other self as she walked in to her room.

"Oh, good. Where you talking to her?" Her other self asked, laying down on the bed, taking her shoes off.

Carla looked over at her and gave a smiling puzzled look. "Yeah, I was actually...she's actually not that bad once you get to talking with her." Carla said, sitting down on the siding desk chair.

Her duplicate gave her a disgusted look. "What? You're crazy. She's...ugh, a slut who has no care for anyone other than herself." She declared.

Carla smiled, laughing a little. "Why don't you try and talk to her tomorrow? You'll see that I'm right." Carla said.

Her other self rolled her eyes smiling. "Sure, I'll find out that I'm right, and you're the crazy one." She said, taking her socks off.

"So, how did it go?" Carla asked.

"Not good. We just got a bunch of stuff due by next week, so it'll require a lot of attention and focus." Her double replied.

"Well, it's a good thing that there's two of us then, right?" Carla asked.

"Yup!" Her double replied and the two Carlas shared a laugh.

"How can I help?" Carla asked as she got up and sat besides her double.

"Well, I was thinking that I could go ahead and work on this calculus homework, while you can work on this research paper for physics. Sound good?" Her double asked, holding her hand in front of Carla.

Carla grabbed her double's hand, and shook it. "Sounds good, me." She said.

She watched as her other self took out her text book and other supplies as she sat down on the desk, and began to work. Carla laid on her stomach, with her head away from the pillows, with her laptop in front of her.

As both Carla's were working, Carla's double spun around on the chair, and rested her bare feet on the edge of the bed, biting the eraser of the pencil. Carla looked over, and noticed how her head was right next to her double's feet, and looked right at her double's soles.

'Hmm. How do I be handsy with her? Would she mind of I were to just started playing with her feet? That's innocent enough right? I wouldn't find that like flirting, just being silly. Yeah, silly.' Carla thought to herself as she slowly pinched her double's big toe, causing her to instantly look over at her.

"What are you doing?" She asked Carla with a smile and a nervous laugh.

Carla began to get flustered. 'Just be cool. Be cool Carla, how hard can flirting with yourself be?' She mental asked.

"Oh nothing just, uh, admiring how cute our toes are." She answered with a nervous laugh.

"Really? You think so? I never pairs too much attention until last night when I-" her double abruptly stopped and glanced at Carla, who knew they were both blushing. "-washed yours." She finished.

The two continued to work in silence, to saying anything else.

'Well that didn't work... Maybe I should try to be a little more that pinching...' She thought, and she slid her fingers in between her duplicate's toes.

"That tickles." Her double said laughing.

'Well that's one positive reaction. Let's try to keep that up.' Carla mentally told herself.

"You've probably had a long day... Would you like for me to give you a massage?" She asked.

"Me? All I did was sit around all day. You on the other hand, I can tell you went out for a jog like I did yesterday." Her double replied back.

"Really? How can you tell!" Carla asked.

"Well, you're still wearing a sports bra, something we don't wear unless we did some running. Your wearing yoga pants, which besides making your ass look incredibly nice-" she began.

'She thinks my ass looks nice?' The thought instantly shot through her mind.

"-I knew you're only wearing that because you went jogging. The final give away are the socks. You probably are still wearing them because you got too self conscious about the smell after you took off the tennis shoes. Did I miss anything?" Her double finished.

'Wow, she's good.' Carla admired herself. "No, you got everything right." Carla said blushing lightly with a smile.

The other Carla smiled. "Why don't I give you a message. You could use it more than I." Her double suggested.

Carla's heart fluttered. "Uuh, yeah, sure. Thanks" Carla said as she switched over to laying on her back, sitting upright against the pillows. She rested her feet on her double's lap, and relaxed.

"Let me just first take these off." Her other self said as she slipped Carla's socks off her feet.

'Well this took an interesting turn...now I'm on the receiving end...kinda reminds me of last night.' Carla thought to herself as her duplicate began massaging her feet.

"Doesn't the smell bother you?" Carla asked.

Her other self shrugged. "I guess I'm just used to it. They my be attached to you, but they're my feet too." Her double replied with s grin.

Carla laughed. "I could say the same thing about yours." She replied.

"Well..." Her double said as she laid one foot in front of cars. "Would you like to massage mine?" She asked.

Carla smiled and held her double's bare foot in her hands. "Sure why not?" Carla replied as she began to caress and massage her other self's foot.

"I never thought I'd be giving myself a foot massage one day." Carla's duplicate said suddenly.

Carla nodded. "Yeah me neither. It's pretty weird right?" Carla replied.

"Yes! But it somehow feels right... As if.." Her double began.

"..I'm spoiling myself." They both concluded in unison, sharing a laugh.

A few minutes later, Carla and Carla realized that it was already 9:30. Just past her usual time to shower, and just before her scheduled bedtime.

"Hey.." Both Carlas said in unison, but stopped when they noticed this, giggling nervously.

"You first." Carla's duplicate said.

"I was just going to say that it's already time for our bath time, so..." Carla trailed off, feeling to embarrassed to finish.

"You want to shower together again?" Carla's other self asked.

"Yes!" Carla blurted out without hesitation, only to immediately regret it, and blush brightly. "I mean, I do if you do." She said, trying not to sound awkward.

Her double found this charming and chuckled to herself. "Yeah, I'd love to." She said, getting up and walking out of the room. Carla immediately followed after her.

The two Carla's then stripped down, and showered together, much like the night prior. This time, there was much less awkward silences, and instead replaced with more more playful banter between them.

"You have such great hair."
"Not as as great as yours is." One Carla said to the other.

They still scrubbed each other down, only this time, they weren't as shy as last night. They were so much more comfortable, that Carla jokingly ended up pressing her chest against her double's back.

'Oh yes!' They both thought to each other.

"Oops, sorry me." Carla said.

"Ah! I didn't realize how pointy my nipple are." Her double commented.

Carla was instantly aroused by this comment, and didn't think twice before she replied. "Sorry, I can't help it. They get like that when I'm around hot chicks like me." She said.

Her double turned to face her, grinning. "You're so silly. Getting turned on by yourself." She replied.

"Well, I am pretty attractive. Wouldn't you agree?" Carla asked, resting her hands on her duplicate's shoulders.

The other Carla gently grabbed Carla's hands. "I'm so glad that I got another me. Easily the best thing that could've happened to us." She said, causing Carla's heat to flutter again.

"I agree." Carla responded, gazing into her own light brown eyes.

The two suddenly and awkwardly broke away from each other.

"We should really head back to bed now.." They said in unison.

Once back in the bedroom, they two Carlas laid facing each other in darkness again.

"Hey...do you want to cuddle?" The other Carla suggested.

"Yeah, that'd be great."Carla replied.

The two then snuggled together. They intertwined their legs, resting their soft feet on another identical pair. They wrapped their arms around one another, and pressed their bodies together and their faces touched; soft moist lips brushing against soft moist lips.

"Oh by the way, if Denice asks any follow up questions, just tell her that her advice really helped out." Carla said suddenly, causing her double to immediately get confused.

"What are you talking about? What did you talk to her about?" Her double asked.

"Oh nothing. Just about how apparently she's Bi..." Cara began.

"No way!" Her double interjected.

Carla smiled. "Yeah, I know... Also I may have told her about this one crush I have...on a girl." Carla began to admit, but was already filled with anxiety.

"What?! But we aren't lesbians! Why would you tell her that?." Her double asked, turning over to face her.

Carla sighed as she rolled to her side, away from her copy. "I know, I know. You don't like Denice, but trust me, once you get to know her, she's actually not that bad." She replied calmly.

"Well, if you fell that way after only one day, then I guess you might have a point..." the other Carla said under her breath. "But that still leaves out the obvious question; Why would you tell her that you have a crush on a girl?"

Carla rolled her eyes. "I...uh..." she struggled to come up with an excuse.

A thought then crossed the other Carla's mind. "Do you have a crush, me?" She asked simply.

Carla's face flushed red. "What? No! Of course not..." she snapped.

The other Carla then placed her hand on Carla's back. "Then why would you tell Denice that you did?" She asked calmly, trying not to scare off her other self.

Carla sighed loudly as she felt the warm touch of her duplicate's hand. "Just go along with what ever she says ok. I really need to sleep now."

Her double continued caressing her shoulders. "You don't need to keep secrets from me, you know. I'm the only person in the world that can fully understand you" she said softly to Carla's ear, making her shutter.

"I know..." Carla said.

'But this is something that I don't understand either...' Carla thought to herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31 3 1
Luisa Alvarez is a Police Detective in the Zone, a high tech micro-nation of the future watched over by an Artificial Intelligence named Archimedes...
1.2K 154 22
When returning to Canada for a friend's wedding, a dive instructor must face her judgmental mother and her ex, whose heart she never wanted to break...
Linked By Lauren Jones

Science Fiction

270K 20K 43
For 17 year old Benna Denman, it's hard enough being the president's daughter. And when she develops a telepathic Link, life gets even worse. Her fat...
269 41 17
In the far distant future, where all the races have come to their ends and the humans are on their verge of extinction, Aardhya, a 10 year old gets...