Meeting My Heroes

By Grump_Guy_Wannabe

Desiree, or Desi, also known as MinecraftSenpai, (16) is playing Minecraft one day, and meets Skydoesminecraf... More

Skythekidrs?!
The Truth About Me
The Fight
The Kids
Pizza, Party Planning and Skype Calls
The Party
Ugh. School.
Flights and Meetups
In Washington
OC's and Stuff
Being The New Girl
Lullabies and Hectic at the Office
I'm Sick To My Stomach (Author's Note)
A Day at The Offices
OH MAI LORD AND JESUS
Song Suggestions and Real Talks
Merry Christmas
THANK GOD IT'S CHRISTMAAAAAAAS
And a Happy New Year!
Old Friends, New Hobbies.
What Happened?
The Call
Your Hospital Bed...
Breakfast and Hospital Visits.
The Search For Supplies
Nightmares and Tiny Celebrations.
Big Thanks and Updates
Bff and Bf Breakups
A Good Surprise
Flying Back
Special Moments
Meeting His Folks
Very important update, please don't skip over it.
Back For One More Ride
Arguments and Fighting.
Annoucenments, Goodbyes, See You Soons and Reminiscing
She's Back, and Thinking Too Much
In the Eye of a Hurricane there is Quiet...
... For Just a Moment. A Yellow Sky...
Epilouge
End of Story Author's Note

Holiday Livestreams

49 1 0
By Grump_Guy_Wannabe

(Huge time skip in this chapter, it's now almost Christmas and Des, Liz and Onyx have all graduated from high school. I did this cuz the next two chapters will be Christmas related. Enjoy~)

I look wake up and smile, rushing out of bed and looking at my Dan and Phil calendar on the wall. It's December 24, or Christmas Eve. I throw on my outfit choice of the day.
(Dis:)

I walk over to my window and smile, seeing it snowing. I have to work today but that's okay because I get to do the thing I love. I look at the time, it's 5:30am. Adam should be waking up right about now. I walk downstairs and into kitchen and grab a pan quietly from the rack, as well as grabbing eggs, bacon, and pancake mix. I feel like giving today. Starting with my guardians. I make them each two eggs, three strips of bacon, and a stack of four pancakes. I set up trays and grab both of them at the same time, walking up to their room. I hear snoring still and smile. I walk into their room and turn on the light. Alesa squints her eyes and sits up looking at me.

"Des, what are you doing?" She asks yawning and I smile and hand her a tray.

"I just thought I would make you guys breakfast in bed! Since you've done so much for me!" I whisper cheerfully. She smiles and wafts the food.

"This smells amazing, thank you so much!" She says and digs in. I look at Adam who is still sleeping.

"What should we do about sleeping beauty over here?" I say placing his tray down on the end table.

"Either wake him up or prank him. I think there's whip cream in the fridge." Alesa says laughing evilly. I smirk and walk downstairs and grab the whip cream from the fridge and go back into their room. I shake the can and take off the cap, walking towards what I think is a sleeping Adam. I place the can right above his face and almost spray him but he jolts up screaming 'BISH YOU THOUGHT!' And scaring me half to death.

"Can I have my breakfast now?" He asks smugly and I just laugh and hand him his tray, with him thanking me as I do.

-time skip to the offices-

We arrive at the office and I notice something odd. A purple car that isn't usually there is parked in the lot. I stare at it confused but just shrug it off before heading into the building, the warm air hitting my body instantly warming me up. I walk up the stairs and into the main part of the office and into the living room when a hear a familiar squeal. I turn around in the direction of which the noise came from and smile. It's Jess. She looks at me and smiles. She tackle hugs me and I laugh.

"Hi Jess! It's nice to finally see you in person, usually we just talk over Skype." I say and she nods agreeing with me.

"Yes, but I came over to visit and I'm so happy I finally get to see you face to face! I have a great piece of news to share with you too!" She says all giddy and I smile. She may be older than me, but boy is she energetic like a little kid. I tilt my head in confusion and she smiles more.

"Okay, do tell..." I state.

"There is a new character that will be appearing in the Phoenix High series and I want you to voice them!" She screams almost and I look at her in disbelief.

"Oh, wow, thank you so much Jess! It's like an honour to be in a roleplay series for you! I can't wait to start!" I say happily and she smiles.

"Yeah! I thought you would be perfect for the character. You have that voice you know? Anyway, I'll email you the scripts and upload schedule. But not right now, in a few hours we'll start livestreaming, for now we have to celebrate! It's the holiday season right!" She cheers and I smile.

"Yeah! Speaking of holidays, I was wondering if you could do something for me. My friend Emma is a huge fan, like she owns all of your merch possible, so I was wondering if you could like record a message to her on my phone so I can send it to her? I would really like to make her day." I ask uncertain and she nods.

"Sure! Just lemme see your phone and I'll say it!" She says as I hand her my phone. She opens camera and presses record.

"Hello Emma! I have taken Desiree's phone hostage to send you a message! I've heard you are a fan so I thought I would say hello! So hi! Also Merry Christmas! Hope things are good back in New York and Desiree is doing very well here. Well, I should get going! Bye Emma!" She finishes and hands my phone back to me.

"Thanks Jess, I owe you one for that!" I say.

"It's no problem, now c'mon! I hear we're all doing a livestream today and playing Christmas games and doing Christmas themed challenges!" She exclaims taking my hand and dragging me over to the living room. Sure enough everything is set up for a live stream, along with Red in a Santa suit.

"Santa's looking a little less portly than usual." I chuckle and all of the office crew gathers around the camera and we start streaming.

"Hey guys sky here and I'm here with the whole office crew and today we are going to be live streaming all day. We'll play games, do challenges and all around get into the Christmas spirit! Are you all ready?" Adam asks to all of us.

"No!" I shout sarcastically and smile at the camera in a really fucked up way.

"Well too bad Des! And now I think I know exactly what to do first! We all have to sing a Christmas song! It'll be like in Minecraft when we did Sing Offs! And I think our star singers should go first! Desiree! Danny! Then me, I guess." Adam says and I fall out of my seat for comedic affect.

"Uh can we like, not? Would that be a possibility?" I ask and everyone says no. I sigh and take a moment to think of a song to sing.

"Alright, I'll suffer I guess. BUT I SWEAR IF ANYONE BRINGS OUT A MISTLETOE I'M LEAVING!" I shout and stand up, looking towards the camera.

"Guess I'm doing this accapella then." I say and breathe in and out before starting.

I know I've been adding a lot of songs and I'm sorry! But now play the song!

Oh my love we've had our share of tears

Oh my friend we've had our hopes and fears

Oh my friends it's been a long hard year

But now it's Christmas

Yes it's Christmas

Thank God it's Christmas

The moon and stars seem awful cold and bright

Let's hope the snow will make this Christmas right

My friend the world will share this special night

Because it's Christmas

Yes it's Christmas

Thank God it's Christmas

For one night

Thank God it's Christmas yeah

Can it be Christmas?

Let it be Christmas

Ev'ry day

Oh my love we've lived in troubled days

Oh my friend we have the strangest ways

All my friends on this one day of days

Thank God it's Christmas

Yes it's Christmas

Thank God it's Christmas

For one day

Thank God it's Christmas

Yes it's Christmas

Thank God it's Christmas

Oooh yeah

Thank God it's Christmas

Yes yes yes yes it's Christmas

Thank God it's Christmas

For one day

A very merry Christmas to you all

I exhale and look back at everyone who looks at me with disbelief.

"Since when did you have the voice of an angle?" Red asks and I shrug.

"She's had it for a while, she always sings to Mason." Adam adds and I smile and blush.

"Alright Danny, you're up!" I say giggling and he looks at me and bites his lip nervously.

"I do not think I can beat that! My lord you're really good at singing!" He exclaims and I just sit back down and read the comments rolling in. They all say my voice is goals and that I should be proud of it. I blush and we continue on with the live stream all day.

-le time skip-

We finish up around 10:30pm an we're all exhausted. We streamed for maybe 13 hours? We played games, did challenges and talked with the subscribers, which was all around a lot of fun. Adam tells me to get my stuff and we go home. I was really excited because tomorrow was Christmas Day.

Walking down the stairs I look at the brightly lit Christmas tree. I go over to the couch where Adam and Alesa were watching Elf. I smile and hug them both.

"Merry Christmas guys!" I say cheerfully and they wish me one too. I walk back upstairs to my room and plop myself on my bed. I look over at the gifts in my closet that I got for Adam Alesa and Mason. I smile and change into a pair of red and black plaid pajama pants and a white tank top and crawl into bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 631 32
Sky Media is looking for a new addition to the team! [Y/N] is the one for them since, [Y/N] is an old friend of Adam aka Sky. Then on the first day...
4.9K 150 19
Aka, literally just them going to Ihop seven billion times because Tokki~Kun has no creativity whatsoever! Aphmau needs to move, see some new faces...
9K 195 44
[COMPLETED] (I respect there lives and think they are perfect the way they are. This is just for fun/entertainment) There is some smut, violence an...
44.7K 803 20
THE SEQUAL IS ~THE OUTCOME~ ----------------------------------------------------------------- Aphmau had hard times before she ran away from home wit...