{Avenged} My Nightmare {Seven...

By emeraldrose187

Kathleen Seward is the little sister of Johnny Seward and the girlfriend of Jimmy until tragedy strikes. Over... More

{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold}
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [2]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [3]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [4]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [5]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [6]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [7]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [8]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [9]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [10]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [12]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [13]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [14]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [15]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [16]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [17]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [18]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [19]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [20]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [21]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [22]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [23]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [24]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [25]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [26]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [27]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [28]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [29]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [30]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [31]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [32]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [33]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [34]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [35]

{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [11]

1.7K 21 2
By emeraldrose187

We were just sitting in the back yard relaxing when Matt came through the back door. I smiled up at him brightly. He seemed tired and a little stressed but happier than he had been. He walked over and shook hands with Joe and then hugged Barbara and finally me.

"I'm so glad to see you smiling again."

I hugged him tighter.

"Thank you for picking me up. I needed this today."

"No problem."

I buried my face in his chest and breathed in his cologne. It reminded me of how close I had once been to all of the guys. Matt had been my confidant before Jimmy and I had gotten together. He'd been there for me when Johnny and I would fight. He'd even encouraged me to date Jimmy when I wasn't sure about risking our friendship. I was glad I could still count on him and the guys.

I heard a discreet cough from behind me and realized that I had probably been clinging to Matt for longer than was proper. But what was proper these days. I was still a little flustered when I turned to face Joe and Barbara but she just smiled at me.

"Don't worry about it darling it's just the hormones."

I flushed a little darker.

"Hormones?" Matt said clueless but I could tell his curiosity was starting to be roused.

"Never you mind about that Matthew. I want to make sure you are sober."

"Of course Mr. Sullivan." Matt looked really confused now and kept switching his gaze from Joe to me.

"Good, good. Now I know how you usually drive so I want you to make sure you slow down and drive carefully. Kathleen and our grandchild are very important to us so you make sure you are taking good care of her when she's in your charge Matthew."

I froze and I looked at Barbara. We had forgotten to tell Joe that it wasn't common knowledge in the Avenged family yet.

"Grandchild?" Matt stood frozen on the spot. Staring at Joe. I bit my lip. It took Matt a few seconds to process before he turned to me.

"You are pregnant? That's why you've been sick?" 

I nodded.

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"That's what I was going to tell everyone tomorrow."

"Everyone?" Matt's voice was hurt.

"I'm sorry Matt. It's just I thought Barbara and Joe should know before everyone else."

"I can understand that," He said giving me a forced smile. He then ran a hand over his face.

"Oh lord, Val is really gonna go off the deep end tomorrow." He rubbed his neck and then looked at the darkening landscape.

"Well we should get you home. Don't want you to be out here too late. You need your rest and we don't need you to catch anything."

He turned to Joe. "Don't worry Mr. Sullivan. I'll take good care of her."

Joe and Barbara followed us to the front door and I promised to come back and see them soon before Matt ushered me out to his car and buckled me in. I chuckled a little bit but waited until we had pulled out of the drive and were going down the road before I said anything.

"You didn't have to buckle me in."

"I know but.....it's just, Jesus, Kathy! You're having Jimmy's baby!"

"I know but please don't say anything. Brian doesn't know yet and neither do the girls apart from Lindsay."

"Zacky knows?"

I could hear a bit of the hurt tone in his voice again.  

"He went with us when we went to the appointment. She thought he was Jimmy."

"What?" Matt said laughing.

A smile lifted the corners of my mouth. "Yeah, I know."

"So...you're ok then?"

I thought about confiding in him about the IM's but I figured he would just think it was someone pranking me. I knew in my heart it was Jimmy.

"Kathy?"

I guess I had been quiet to long.

"Yeah, I mean I don't think anything else could make me happier during this time. I mean it feels like Jimmy is still with me because of this baby."

"Yeah, I guess I can see that."

"Matt?"

"Yeah?"

"Why haven't you been fitted for your tux yet?"

I saw his grip on the steering wheel tighten but his voice showed only surprise. "How did you know that I hadn't?"

"Brian told me today."

"And you two were discussing me why?"

I still couldn't hear any anger in his voice only curiosity.

"Well actually I just asked him if he knew what you guys were fighting about." I touched my stomach lightly. Imagining my child growing inside me.

"You know then?"

"Yeah, apparently Michelle started bugging Brian again too."

"You know they will both be supportive of you no matter what right?"

"Yeah but at the same time I kind of feel bitchy asking them to help with getting everything ready."

"Are you kidding me? They'll use it as a non lethal way of getting even with me and Brian."

"How?"

"Shopping us to death and we can't complain about the credit card bills because it's all for Jimmy's baby." He glanced at me with a grin.

"And this makes you happy?" I was definitely confused.

He sighed a bit.

"I don't know anymore Kathy. When Val and I first got together it was like a fairytale. Now, well things just aren't the same. It's like we've grown apart. I hardly even know her anymore and I don't think she knows me anymore either."

He pulled into my drive and shut the car off. Neither of us made a move to get out we just sat in silence like we had so many times before.

"Matt if that's the way you really feel you need to tell Val before the wedding. You guys never used to keep anything from each other and it's not healthy for a relationship either. You need to tell her how you are feeling. Maybe she's feeling the same way and just doesn't know how to say it."

"I don't know Kathy. I'm not sure what I'd do without Val, or at least without the Val I fell in love with."

"Talk to her Matt. Tell her how you feel. I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding. She may feel distant too. You guys have been doing a lot of touring and studio work and then with....losing Jimmy and my situation. Things have just been tense."

Matt shook his head. "Maybe you are right." He leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Thanks for listening to my problems with everything you've got going on Kathy."

"No problem. That's what best friends are for Matt." I smiled at him and then got out of his car and headed into the house.

As soon as I shut the door I heard Johnny's footsteps.

"Thank god I was just getting ready to call Matt. What took so long?"

"Oh um, Joe kind of let the cat out of the bag and Matt was a little stunned then Joe had to give him a lecture about driving with our little angel on the way."

I smiled at him and he grinned at me. We both knew that Joe and Barbara were going to be doting grandparents.

"By the way I had Linds call Val because Matt said she was staying at her parents and apparently no one there will take his calls. She said she'd come even though she's mad at Matt still and Brian invited his father. I'm guessing you invited Joe and Barbara?"

"Yep did Zacky...."

"Yes, Zacky invited his parents and Zacky also got the cake and cupcakes ordered. I forgot we didn't know what the baby was so the lady suggested pink and blue on the cupcakes. I told her ok I hope that it was ok?"

I laughed at him. "Yes that was ok and it's really funny to hear you talk about yourself in the third person."

*Zacky's POV*  

Her laughter made us all smile. She hasn't laughed that I know of since we told her about Jimmy.

"Zacky is glad he could be of service. Zacky likes to make you laugh."

I watched her laugh harder until tears started slipping from her eyes. I could feel the goofy grin on my face until I looked over at Johnny and saw him standing in the doorway of the living room with his arms crossed, looking tense with a scowl on his face.

"Oh thank you Zacky. I needed that."

"No problem. I like to see you happy."

She wiped her eyes and I reached a hand down to help her up. She accepted and I carefully lifted her off the ground.

"I think I'm going to go up and lay down for a while before dinner."

"Sure Sis you want me to bring you a tray up?"

"No I'll be down." She turned to face me. "Are you staying Zacky?"

I opened my mouth but before I could say anything Johnny spoke up.

"No he's not, he's got some stuff to take care of."

"Oh ok."

She seemed disappointed but walked up the stairs. Johnny waited until we heard her door click closed before he came across the room and grabbed my shirt.

"What the hell is wrong with you dude? She's my baby sister, she's in love with Jimmy and she's carrying his baby! And you still want to put the moves on her?"

"I was just making her laugh. Look I do like her I'll admit it but I know she still loves Jimmy. That's why I'm not putting the moves on her. I'm just trying to make her smile. If I were Matt would we be having this conversation?"

"If you were Matt you wouldn't have been flirting with her there would you?"

"Well I don't know. She seemed a little unsure of what to say when you asked her what took so long and it took them well over thirty minutes to make a ten minute drive. Maybe Matt's the one you should be talking to," I said as I forcefully removed his hand from my shirt. I grabbed my coat by the door and left slamming it behind me.

Shit I hope that I didn't disturb Kathy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 969 42
Dear God Series - 1 A visit to her brother's burial site sets Stephanie on a collision course with her past. A lot of things have changed since the l...
1.2K 10 44
Delilah Ross, your typical 20 year old. Totally typical 20 year old who has a bad past. When things go every single direction but right, she finds he...
62.1K 1K 30
Rating: Explicit//Rated R Archive Warning: This story contains violence and rape. So, do not read if you are uncomfortable with these subjects. Words...
88.1K 1.7K 20
WARNING: CONTAINS DRUG USE AND MILD SEXUAL SCENES ___ Matt Sanders lives with two of his best friends, Zacky Baker and Jimmy Sullivan. After discover...