Self Acceptance (Incomplete)

By AStormThunders

Carla Mencia is just an average Hispanic college student, who works as a lab assistant to a physicist working... More

Prolouge
Chapter One: The lab Accident
Chapter Two: The Surreal Encounter
Chapter Three: Day One, Part One
Chapter Four: Day One, Part Two
Chapter Six: Day Two, Part Two
Chapter Seven: Day Three

Chapter Five: Day Two, Part One

1.2K 3 0
By AStormThunders

Next day, Carla was awakened by the sound of the alarm clock going off, but didn't move a muscle to turn it off. She just smiled at the thought of her other self having to deal with it, and deal with the boringness of living her life for that day.

The alarm suddenly was turned off, and Carla heard the annoyed groans of her other self getting up in the morning, and laughed silently to herself as she watched her double change into something more presentable. Her panicked and looked away when her other self caught her watching.

"I know you're watching me, me" she said.

Carla then shyly looked back at her. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself. You're just so pretty." Carla admitted.

Her double smiled, and sat down besides Carla, who was still lying down. "We're really pretty, me. We both are." She said caressing Carla's cheek. "I'll be back later, so if you leave, let me know with the thingys you got last night.." She switched topics as she swiftly got up.

Carla looked down as if disappointed. "Yeah, I will."

"Good, so uh...I'll see you later then." Carla's other self said as she left the room.

Carla laid in bed for the next three hours, but she never fully went back to sleep. Instead she was tormented by the same thought that tormented the other Carla during her classes.

'Why can't I stop thinking about her...about last night? Her slender body...smooth skin..her everything... That's all my body! Why does that turn me on?! Shouldn't that be grossing me out?' They both thought.

Carla then looked at the clock. '10:30? I could pull a page out of other me's book and go for a jog...yeah, that sounds nice.' Carla thought as she got up, and pulled out her runners clothes.

'Oh no! This is still smells like sweat. Other me must've used it yesterday day.' She thought as she slipped it on, but noticed her nipples were so hard, that they were almost poking through the sports bra she was wearing.

'What is wrong with me?! Why am I so turned on by this?! She is literally me! Why do I find that so...so...sexy?' She shouted in her mind.

Carla sent her Double a message, and took a nice long jog around the nearby park, hope to get her mind off herself, but ended up daydreaming about showering with herself again, and repeatedly turned off those thoughts, but they always ended up coming back with a vengeance. Once she arrived home again, she wondered off into the living room, next to the front entrance, sat down, and turned on the T.V.

'I'll just chill here for a little while, then I'll go back and work on the real stuff.' She told herself. She leaned back on the sofa, and put her feet up on the table.

"I don't think you've ever come back here before."

Carla panicked and looked over her shoulder. 'Ugh...her' she mentally snarled.

"Don't sneak up on me like that." Carla said.

Denice then walked over in response, and sat down besides Carla. "Sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." Denice apologize, leaning back on the sofa, and placing her bare feet on the coffee table. Carla rolled her eyes, and looked over at Denice.

'Just a shirt and a pair shorts huh? Why am I not surprised.' She thought. Carla then looked over at Denice, and imagined her as the other Carla, causing her to shake her head in response.

"Are you alright? You seem more weird than usual lately." Denice asked, looking at Her.

Carla sighed. "Yeah, I'm fine." She replied.

"No your not. You've got at looks a girl gets when she wants someone..." Denice began.

'Oh god! Is it that obvious?' Carla wondered.

"So what's his name?" Denice finished asking.

Carla frowned, but didn't answer her.

"Or is it a girl?" Denice asked with her eyes widened.

Carla immediately panicked. "What? No, no! I'm not thinking about anyone." She replied.

"It's a girl isn't it? I mean I don't care, but..." Denice said.

"You're crazy Denice. I'm just worried about school stuff, that's all." Carla replied.

"Okay, if you say so...so what's she like?" Denice asked.

Carla groaned. "You're only asking me because you're bored." She said.

"Yeah, but now I'm intrigued. I mean I've never had to live with such a stiff before, so I'm curious what you people find attractive." Denice answered.

Carla sighed. "She's a bit of a stiff like me..." Carla began.

"Oh! So it is a girl?!" Denice interjected.

Carla's face flushed red. "Shut up! Do you want to hear me out or not?" Carla blurted out.

Denice smiled, and rolled her pale green eyes. "Fine. Go on."

"Well, the truth is that I haven't known her for very long. We just met recently, but I feel as though I've always known her." Carla continued.

"Ah...so what's she like?" Denice asked.

"Well, this may sound strange, but she's a lot like me." Carla went on.

"Really? Why do you say that?" Denice asked.

"Everything. She talks like I do, she walks like I do, she's smart like me, she's got my same skin tone, eye color hair color, everything." Carla said.

Denice chuckled. "Sounds to me that you have a crush on yourself." She joked.

'Oh you have no idea..' Carla thought.

"The only problem is that I don't know how I feel about well, having a crush on a girl, and in such little time." Carla finished.

"Well, look, this is a bit personal, but I'm going to trust you since we're roommates and whatever. Plus I'm sure I've kept you up at night with the sounds of my...passionate guests..." Denice said.

"Only like once or twice a week." Carla jokingly said.

Denice rolled her eyes smiling. "Well, the truth is that I've had my swing with some girls in the past, and I know how it's different from guys, not to mention the difficulty of getting over the stigma the first time around." Denice admitted.

Carla was surprised by this revelation. "I had no idea.." Was all she managed to say.

"Look, getting over the stigma is the hardest part, but once you do, it could actually be a better experience dating a girl than dating a guy." Denice said.

"Really? How?" Carla asked.

"Girls are more understanding. She goes through the same emotional turmoil as you do, she understands you more than a guy would, they aren't so focused on the sex, they are more focused on the romantic side of dating...well, in my experience anyway." Denice said.

"But what if she's not as interested in dating as me?" Carla asked.

"You said she's a lot like you right? Maybe she's just as into it as you are." Denice said.

"Yeah, maybe you're right. Thanks Denice." Carla thanked.

Denice then stood up. "Don't mention it. Now I've got to go to Dr. Wallace's class, or he'll drop my ass." Denice said, walking down to her room.

'Oh shit! Dr. Wallace!' Carla realized.

"Wait is he back to teaching already?" Carla asked, hollering at Denice who was halfway down the stairs.

"I don't know! I haven't gone to his class in a week!" Denice hollered back.

Carla laughed. "Ok course you haven't." She said to herself as she rose from the sofa, and walked to the kitchen for a glass of water. As she was drinking from the glass, her other self came casually walking in.

"Hey!" She greeted.

Carla immediately panicked, and began signaled at her other self to go into the room behind her. The other Carla simply whispered, "okay" and walked into her room.

'Oh man that was close...Shit! She didn't message me did she?' Carla thought to herself as she rushed to the living room and picked up the flip phone.

'5 new messages...oh I'm an idiot.' She mentally scolded herself. She then saw that Denice stopped in front of the front door, and looked at her.

"Oh, Carla, before I leave, a piece of advice." Denice began to say. Carla just nodded her head in response. "Don't be so direct about your feelings if your not sure how she'll react. Just flirt with her a little, maybe be more handsy or touchy with her to subtly ease her into it." Denice said with a small smile before she left.

'Ease her into it huh?' Carla repeated in her head, as she silently walked to her room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 989 144
The young man Ye Tian obtains the ability to copy the talents of others and now fights against the heavens to change his fate. He struggles to surviv...
244 29 11
Imagine a world beyond the stars. A world with inhabitants, who are different from us. There is such a world, beyond our galaxy. It's called Elementi...
74 1 12
A young girl who had lived such a hard life, a life she had grown to hate but tolerate, is suddenly faced with something she never thought she would...
13.4M 642K 64
In a freak accident, Kira, a NASA scientist, is teleported to a planet that has no women. When she's saved by an alien that thinks she's a boy, she f...