Bad Princess

By LostPrincess_

Everybody knows Corinna Lykos mother Lilliana Lykos . Her mother killed the mystical devil , was the first po... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
No chapter.
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
No chapter .
No chapter .

Chapter Twenty-Five.

6.3K 244 58
By LostPrincess_

Sorry For Mistakes.

Chapter Twenty~Five .

I sat silently at the kitchen island looking at my phone. Last week was Christmas and my family saw my babies. I was sad to know we were all going with my real mother for our protection. It was a sight to see. Tears if happiness and smiles of joy. Blake and Brandon told me toughen up its for the best. Our mother knows best and there right. She wouldn't take my babies for any reason. I'm up for thrown and my brothers are my right hands. There always gonna be there. I'll be able to visit my family with my four little ones. My mates will be able to come see them. But until they turn the age of two they have to stay in the protection of my father and mother. I'm not saying I can't visit with them still babies but once they get two they can stay with there dads and what not.

I know my mates don't want to love up there with me. They all have titles to pass down and I understand that. Though .. Since I had two little girls there next in line to become the Moon Goddess. Brandon told me twins ruled before our mother so why can't sisters? It's funny but good to know. I don't think Audrey and McKinzies gonna like it but the higher the title the bigger the higher they are.

Right now Blake and Brandon's Beside me with serious expressions. It's the morning of my birthday and I'm still sleepy from waking up so early. My mates are behind me since I couldn't escape them. They a have there babies in there arms and I explained to them what's going on. They agreed to it because they don't want anything to happen to them. With the battle in one more month there willingly to keep there babies with my parents. They say its best for them and us.

"Come on Corinna." Brandon said walking out of the door. I followed along with my mates and Blake. We walked into the forest and I heard someone telling us to wait. I looked back to see my my mom and dad running towards us.

"Corinna." My mom pleaded pulling her robe on her. I smiled.

"I'm not leaving. These four are." I said pinging to the four wide awoke babies. "We're just .. Visiting." I said and she nodded.

"You both can come if you want." Brandon said and they nodded. We continued our way in the forest. Me between Blake and Brandon since they walked at least ahead of us a but. We came to a clearing and I saw Snow , my mom , and dad standing not to far away from us. They smiled hugely and we closed the distance.

"Corinna .. They are all so beautiful." I grinned proudly as my mom eyed each baby. "King Cain and Queen Lilliana" My mom greeted her golden eyes holding happiness.

"To get to the castle blah blah blah , close your eyes and count to three." Blake said excitedly. I frowned but closed my eyes. We all counted to three and I felt the air changed from warm to cool. I opened my eyes and remembered everything from the castle. I grinned and Looked at what I know of as home. The castle is huge and around it is a golden gate.

"Think you remember where your room is?" Brandon asked and I noticed him in all white. I looked down to see I'm in a white dress that hugs my curves. The sleeves on the dress is laced white and it goes to my neck. My hairs not in it's ponytail but it's down curled lightly. I'm barefooted and I already know why.

"Race you to it?" I asked and Brandon grinned. I took off running and he laughed. The doors opened and I seem two guards. They smiled at me and I noticed that everything's golden. I ran up the steps on the right and Brandon ran up the left steps. I ran left and he followed. I turned the hall and ran up some more stairs. I got to the top and huffed. My room had to be at the way top. I got to a door that had my name on it in cursive. I pushed open the door and blinked. The rooms still it's white and pink color. The floors a pretty brown wood while the walls look like a princess pink. I walked inside and noticed they changed my room a bit. My big bed is still the same with my blanket on the bottom of the bed and the white and pink pillows. By the window there's my big tv and two pink beanie bags with a fluffy white rug. To my right is my bathroom and closet. I grinned.

"Okay. Dad wants us. Put your heels on and lets go." I groaned and grabbed the white heels on my bed. I pulled them on and left out following Brandon to our dads office. He pushed open the door and my dad sat in a chair laughing at Blake. I noticed my mates and parents aren't in here. Just my Moon Dad and Blake. I sat down on the couch beside Blake and Brandon sat beside me. Our dad smiled.

"You three . Come here." We stood up and walked towards his desk. "For that upcoming battle look after each other. Your mother put a shield around you all for your protection. Your mates Also have shield." I nodded. "Now. Happy Birthday Princess." My dad put two big wrapped presents on the desk. I grabbed the little one first. I unwrapped it and saw it was a little box. I pushed it up and found a pretty locket. "That helps you get here with your mates." I smiled gratefully. I opened the big one and opened it to find these pretty white heels with what looks like diamonds all around them. "Your mother picked those." I grinned.

"Thank you daddy !" I reached out and wrapped my arms tightly around my dads neck. He chuckled.

"Your Welcome. Your mothers wants us. Lets not keep her waiting." Brandon grabbed my box with my heels and I pulled my necklace on. We walked into a large room and I saw the big seats that me and my brothers played on a lot. My parents stood beside my mates and my Moon Mommy smiled at me.

"Psst ." I said looking up at my dad. He looked down at me and frowned. "I'm sitting in your seat." He laughed and sat down in the big seat beside my Moon Mommy. What she said next shocked me.

"The battle you were awaiting is gonna be here sooner than you think. Prepare once you all go back. We'll take the babies and keep them off your minds. Until then My children." My mom said. I stood up and she kissed my forehead then Blake's and Brandon's. our dad kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly. He then hugged and kissed Brandon and Blake. I watched my mates giving my parents the babies and I bit my lower lip. "Close your eyes. And good luck."

~*~

"Eww .." I grimaced in disgust at Cain and he laughed then wrapped his towel around his waist. I frowned at my four mates who's in towels. "Are y'all gonna put on any clothes?" I asked watching them from the bed. They shrugged and paid close attention to the game there playing. I growled. "It's my birthday! The only one that should be naked is me !" They all smiled and chuckled. I screamed out in annoyance and smashed my face into a pillow. I felt cold hands on my legs and I growled. "Leave me alone Emilio!" I Yelled turning my head to my left Emilio - he's on the couch. I stiffened and looked to find a grinned vampire. He reached out out to grab me but I rolled over and fell off the bed. That caught the guys attention and they all jumped up into protection mode.

"It has begun." The vampire said. I stood up and grabbed my covers. He disappeared and a loud ear piercing scream sounded outside. I walked to the window to see Colton and his mate. Colton's in his wolf while his mate stood behind him. There's over 1,000 wolves in the woods and vampires. My eyes grew wide and I sucked in a breath.

"Get Daddy . I'm gonna go get the men. Put some damn clothes on too." I ran out of my room before they could say anything. I jogged down the steps and ran straight towards the hall where all of our fighters stay. I stood in the hallway and sucked in a breath. I screamed and sensed them waking up. Doors quickly open and I smirked. "Battle had begun. Suit up and meet me at the weapon room. Hurry up!" They all nodded and I ran towards the weapon room.I came face to face with at least 600 men.

"My men will be here soon. All I can really say is hold them off until we have more in numbers." Emilio said walking into the room. I bit my lower lip and decided to help then men with my mother. I got to the first warrior who I noticed to be Jason. He's .. An old friend of mines. I hooked up his armor in the back and took a necklace from my mother. I slipped it around his neck and pushed him towards the finished men.

"Corinna ! Take above !" I looked at my dad and nodded. I jogged towards him and watched my mates pull on the armor except for Emilio. I helped Sam first.

"Please be careful." I said hooking the back together. He chuckled and my necklace fell out of my camisole. I grabbed it and bit my lower lip. I stood up and grabbed Sams chin. I kissed him softly and moved on to the next one which is Alec. "No goofy stunts." He laughed and I growled hooking him up. "I'm not kidding. Get yourself killed I'm gonna bring your ass back then kill you again." I said hitting the back of his head.

"I'll be careful!" He said smiling. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his Chin kissing his roughly. I pulled away and moved to Clayton who's hooked up. I smiled at him and grabbed his chin. I kissed him lightly and pulled away.

"Look after each other and please be be careful." They nodded moving towards the men. "Why aren't you going," I asked looking at Emilio.

"I move with my men Sweets." I rolled my eyes.

"Change of plans ." My dad said walking towards us. "I want you on ground with your brothers." I looked behind my dad to see pureblooded vampires and some vampires and Elites. My eyes grew wide at my dads words.

"I get to be on the battle field?" I asked and he nodded handing me a black cloak. I saw Emilio's men also with a cloak and I frowned. My dad grabbed my face and kissed my forehead.

"Watch over my daughter Emilio." Emilio gave my dad a smile and he walked off. I pulled the cloak on. I cursed under my breath. I have heels on! Emilio pulled my hood on and grabbed my hand pulling me out to the field where there fighting. Growls, hisses, and snarls came to my ears. I sucked in a breath and focused on the fight in front of me. I saw one of our wolves on the ground and I flicked my finger once and watched the wolf on top of him fly off. Emilio's men ran into the battlefield and Emilio kept a tight grip on my finger. The only thing running through my head is Birthday Cake ..

And My Mates .

************************************************************************

A/N:

Everyone wants a Sequel ! Should I do it? There is something wrong with the babies. Are they all hybrids? Or are they just pure ? (; if I get ENOUGH comments to say do it then I will.

But I also want to write another book. I NEED A CO-WRITER!

Okay .. So I am amazed at the two books I wrote. Those who been with me for Bad Luna and Bad Princess I love you all ! Lilliana started it all. Don't we love the Moon & Lykos family? :)

Who wants to follow me on INSTAGRAM !? cx

Also my birthday was on Friday (:

Comment

Follow

Vote .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 106K 46
"You were made for me. And I, for you." His breath is right beside my ear and I tightly shut my eyes closed. He leans down closer. "I was made to lo...
1K 61 28
Sequel to The Creed Chronicles: The Hybrid Pack The names Creed, Aidan Creed. I have been deemed the most powerful creature in the world. To be mo...
267K 8.3K 23
The Goddess of the moon, Diana, originally created the Lycans. Seven of them; two females and five males. They were meant to rule over the earth, wit...
118K 7.7K 138
Every generation two lycans are born. One boy and one girl. They are more powerful than other lycans. They are always twins. This is why the are usua...