hurt :: sasunaru

Bởi glittervaults

It all started in middle school; the bullying that Naruto went through for no valid reason whatsoever. But de... Xem Thêm

prologue.
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.

chapter ten.

5.8K 258 270
Bởi glittervaults

Naruto's POV

It was an average morning. Nothing out of the ordinary. I woke up, brushed my teeth, got dressed, ate, then went to school with Deidara. It wasn't until I got to school that I remembered what happened last night.

This prick gave Yahiko my number.

"Hey, Deidara?" I said coming to a stop at my locker.

"What?" He replied, not looking up from his phone.

"Don't you have something to tell me?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

That was when he looked up at me. The confused expression that he had wasn't the one I was expecting either. "What are you talking about?" he asked.

"You know what I'm talking about." I snapped.

"Um, no I don't. Care to enlighten me?" He said with a brow raised, clearly not liking my attitude.

"Who told you to give Yahiko my number?"

Deidara's eyes widened. Guilty.

"Naruto, that probably is some shit I'd do, but I swear I-"

"Naruto!" A deep voice said. I instantly recognized it and turned around to face where it came from.

"Hello there, princess." Yahiko said with a smirk.

"Ugh, don't call me that." I said looking away from him, while he just chuckled. Just then, the bell rang.

"Ah, our time together was cut short. I'll see you later, Naru." He said then glanced over to my cousin, "Deidara," he said with a warm smile on his face, as a goodbye to him, then left. Deidara stared at him with a weird look on his face as he did, then he faced me.

"Naruto I-"

"Dei, it's really not that big of a deal. But at least warn me next time."

"But-"

"I got to go to class. You should too." I said then walked to class. 

•••

The day went by with out anything out of the ordinary. That wasn't until I was suddenly pulled in to a janitor's closet as soon as class ended.

"I keep telling you the same thing over and over again but you never listen. Just how stubborn can you be?"

I rolled my eyes and looked up at Sasuke, who looked pretty pissed right now. I didn't bother to reply, as he kept on talking.

"Look, I don't care how many times I have to tell you. Yahiko is a dangerous person. Stay away from him. Please, Naruto. This is the only thing I really ask from you."

"Okay, where's your proof?" I said, wary of the very little distance between us.

"Proof?"

"Yes. Proof."

There was a silence after I said that. He looked down at the ground after a while.

"Exactly. Now if you'll excuse me." I said, turning around and twisting the door knob, starting to pull it open. Until Sasuke's hand slams on the door pushes it shut, leaving his arm there, right next to my head. I turned around to see him slightly closer than before.

"He has too much power over too many things." He mumbled, his head still hanging down.

He suddenly whipped his head up, the frustration showing in his eyes. "You know of the hierarchy and how it works. Who doesn't? But if you think I'm so bad, then what makes you think that the big boss of all this is any better? Huh?" He spat at me.

I stayed silent. He's right. Yahiko is so charming that it made me completely overlook the fact that he's running an aristocracy. The people who used to bully me worked under him. But I would never tell Sasuke that he's right.

"If he's so big and bad then why do you work under him? You warn me to stay away from him but at the end of the day, you're one of his 'lackeys'" I snapped at him. "Does that mean I should stay away from you too?" I smirked at him.

"No! I'm nothing like him!" He growled.

"But you're still under him, Sasuke. You talk all this shit about how he's bad news, and yet you still can't stand up to him. You can't even separate yourself from him." I watched as his frustration grew. However, it didn't seem like he was frustrated at me, but at himself. "And you know what that means?"

Sasuke stayed silent and just kept staring at me. I felt my mouth pull up to a grin as I continued.

"You haven't changed at all. You're still a spineless coward." I said, letting the venom seep through the words.

That was when his face completely changed as his hand dropped from the side of my head and off the door. He looked like he was about to cry but was holding it in. Do I feel bad for saying that? Maybe a little. But no way in hell is he going to know that. Do I regret what I said? No. Maybe this will help him in some way.

"Welp. I think we're done here. Tootles!" I winked at him, before turning around and exiting the janitor's closet.

I took out my phone and saw that it was dead and sighed. Guess Deidara and I will bump in to each other eventually. I started to aimlessly walk through the halls.

•••

I was about to just go outside and look for Deidara until I heard a loud crash sound come from a locker. It sounded pretty near so I guess it came from around the corner. I quietly walked to that corner and peeked to see what was going on.

"What do you mean you don't have my homework completed?" I heard.

It was Kiba. He was holding some kid with red hair and a bunch of eyeliner, by the collar against a locker; teeth gritted and everything. However, the kid didn't seem to affected abd just looked at Kiba with dead eyes.

"I didn't have the time." He said calmly.

"Bullshit!" Kiba exclaimed while raising his fist. That was when I decided to step in.

"Hey, Kiba! Your shoulder doing okay?" I asked, making myself visible and leaning against the wall.

Kiba was frozen. He dropped the kid and looked at me. "Naruto." He growled.

"Whoa. You seem a little angry dog boy. Are you gonna bite me or something?" I smirked as he seemed to get more riled up. I slowly started to walk up to him.

"Looks like you need a little more training." I said as I reached him.

"Go away, Naruto. This is none of your business." Kiba said through his teeth.

"Oh you're telling me what to do now? You're a pretty bold guy Kiba." I chuckled. "Now listen, I seriously don't feel like causing trouble, so, I'll let you go this time."

Kiba looked furious, but he didn't say anything. I waited for him to walk away, since it's the smart choice. But I didn't expect what he did next.

He grinned at me.

It was one of his cocky grins too.

His facial expression went from, angry to happy, as if he thought of something that made him smile.

My eyes narrowed as I watched him walk away. When he was out of sight, I looked down at the red haired kid, as he stared at me with the same dead eyes.

"You didn't have to do that." He said.

"Well, I wanted to." I replied, while holding out my hand and grinning. He grabbed it and got up, his expression never changing.

"What's your name?" I asked him.

"Gaara."

"Are you also a sophomore?"

"Yes."

I started to look up and down at the boy. Even though he's my height, he still is very skinny.

He then, said something I couldn't catch. "I'm sorry, what?" I said.

"I said, thanks I guess." I smiled at him. "No problem."

It's obvious that he's not a man of many words. "Well, I'll see you around, Gaara." I said then turned around.

"Wait!"

I turned back around and looked at his face. It looked like he was trying to find the right words to say.

"Um, can we be friends?" He asked with his head hanging low.

I was shocked. One reason being that, again, he doesn't seem to be a man of many words. Another one being, no one's directly asked me to be their friend like this. The only person that I ever considered a friend was Sasuke. But that obviously didn't turn out well. Yahiko's nice, but I'm not even sure if I should continue talking to him after the little chat with Sasuke, and Deidara is family so, it's been a while since I had someone I could actually call a 'friend'. It would be nice to have a genuine friend again. The thought of it made me excited.

When he didn't get a reply he started babbling. "I mean.. you don't have to if you don't want to! It's just that.. I don't have any friends.. and you seem like a nice person.. I just thought-"

"Of course I'll be your friend!" I said excitedly while smiling.

He finally looked up at me with a shocked expression on his face. "Really?"

"Of course!" I replied. "Listen, I really have to find my cousin, but we'll definitely talk tomorrow, okay? I'll see you tomorrow!" Out of pure instinct and happiness I gave him a hug after saying that.

When I realized what I was doing, I pulled away quickly and gave him an awkward grin before running off to find Deidara. But I didn't miss the small smile on Gaara's face.

A friend, huh? I almost forgot what having one felt like.

-------------------------------------

AN; this chapter is kind of long but eh who cares. please vote, comment, and share!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.2K 131 8
"I hate him. He hates me. Just the way it's supposed to be." Naruto Uzumaki is stuck in his own world, he's locked himself in his own personal prison...
29.9K 1.4K 21
Naruto was in an abusive relationship. He hid it well from everyone. He planned to keep it hidden until that one unfortunate night. His best friend f...
76.4K 1.8K 11
"Are you sure about this?" He whispered in my ear. "No. Sasuke, are you?" "Of course. This is a dream come true." He smirked. "Do it Sasuke. Prove...
23.5K 747 19
!Cover Photo DOES NOT belong to me! Top Naruto x Bottom Reader I now have a second book. But it's Bottom Naruto x Top Reader. They aren't connected. ...