SOLD TO THE GANG LEADER

By Nicole_E700

I love Jax Pierce, I was kidnapped by Maxwell Powell, I was raped by Cayden Jackson, I killed Benjamin Klein... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 17

6.1K 213 5
By Nicole_E700

Lost Memories

Recap:

His hand was out and I lifted mine and shook his. "My name is Sophia....Sophia Darkwood"

I felt like I could trust James, I think he was my friend.

I wonder if he knows what my life was like.....before I lost my memory...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well Sophia it's been a couple of months  and they said you can go home tomorrow "

Home? I don't remember where I was supposed to go. It's been months and I could only remember a few things about my life, I remember my dad and my twin brother Dean... I've tried remembering more but I can't, James said that he didn't know me before the accident, he apologized to me so many times... and I forgave him....the only person I hate are the people chasing me. I haven't had any trouble, they haven't found me either, but neither has my family. James and I have gotten closer, he visited me everyday, he was my friend. He told me that I was in Long Beach, LA and I know that I was a long way from home.

"Thanks.."

"Yea they said that you have completely healed, but they don't know when your mem-"

"James"

"Huh?" He turned his head, looking over his shoulder to look at me. His eyes widen. He immediately came to my side and wiped his thumb over my cheek. I felt a wet drop hit my cheek. I didn't realize I was crying.

"Whats wrong?"

"Where do I belong? Jamie.... I don't know where my family is.... I CAN'T REMEMBER!!" I felt myself filled with anger, I couldn't remember a single damn thing that could help me get home, all I can remember is a childhood memory and the house, that's all it was, a memory, I don't even know where they are, they might be dead for all I know.... I can't even remember why I was being chased.

"Shhhhhh... its okay...its okay"

"But it's not" James held me in his arms and rubbed my back saying it was going to okay. But is it really?

-Jax

"What do you mean you lost them!!!!" I slammed my fist on the desk, The men in front of me filled with fear.

"Get out of my face" they all shuffled to leave and then there was silence. I tried to calm myself down. I saw Sophia's ring. All I did was to keep her safe, everything, it meant nothing now. It's been months since she was taken, I tracked down the man who took her, but even he doesn't know where she is...

Ciera's Flashback

"Please..... I don't know where she is" he grabbed his collar and slammed him up against  the wall

"What do you mean you don't know where she is!!!"  His entire body trembled with anger, his voice held anger,

"She ESCAPED!!!.... okay she escaped" The man in front of him was covered in blood, his voice was weak, shaky and desperate.

Jax held his gun to his head, his face hard and cold, like he was hollow and empty.

"Please no. no... I don't want to die... I told you what you wanted" He sobbed even harder, Jax let him fall to his knees.

"Beg." He simply said, like it was nothing. The man begged and begged.

"Did she beg you to let her go?" He lifted his hand and punched him

"Did she beg you!!"

"y-yes" He looked at him with disgust

"So why should I spare you?"

"Please I can help you"

"Help me, you think you helped me when you took Sophia" I know that Jax had feelings for Sophia I could see it in his eyes, but knowing him he will never admit, not to himself not to anyone especially Sophia. After what happened to Katy I would be scared to love again too.

Jax held his gun straight to the man's face and pulled the trigger. His body dropped to the floor. Limp. Blood quickly spilled. I turned my back and headed to the door and three more gunshots were heard. Jax then walked out covered in blood.

"Let's go" I simply nodded.

End of flashback

-Jax

"You know, I don't understand why you're still trying to find her, to be honest you could just find another girl, anyways if you ask me she's better off"

"What are you talking about Jake?" I looked up at him and he had the same old blank expression, I know he never liked Sophia but sometimes he just says shit.

"Jake why are you so damn nosey, nobody called the snake in"

"Shut up you stupid brat"

"bite me"

"Oh by the way Cierra I'll get your lesh in a second, now run along dog" He and Cierra always clashed but there immaturity is going to bring this team down some day.

"I'm saying just drop the case, and get another girl to marry you, It shouldn't be that hard" He leaned against the wall, with a toothpick in his mouth. I don't want to find another girl. Besides the deal was done there's no going back.

"Don't tell me you fell in love with her" He stood up straight and gazed at me.

"Of course not, The deal was a deal, simple"

"Simple, then why are you exhausting every dime and men we have on this pathetic girl""

"Jake, watch it"

"Watch what? I've watched enough, I've Watch enough of you toturing her, Sophia might not be ideal or perfect for you, but she did one thing right getting away from you. You need help, you keeping this anger in isn't going to let you have Sophia around, and as much as you think you did it to help or save her you didn't and you couldn't .... You hate to say you fell hard for her because she loved you even through your walls, darkness and anger, she was truly loyal to you and you treated her like to was replaceable"

"What do you know! You've never had a relationship, why are you so interested in her and I, Every time see would be in your sight you would threaten her life, call her names, don't think I never heard any of it"

"You're right I threatened her, not her family, not her future and on top of that I NEVER laid a hand on her skin, Believe it not I had a spec of hope she would be good for you after what happened with Kate!!"

"DO NOT LECTURE ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR SOPHIA AND NOT A DROP OF KATE!" I swiped my desk of all its work and supplies, with a loud bang Jake was pinned against the wall. He didn't even try to remove my hands, he just glazed me with the eyes of judgment as if this is what he was trying to do.

I looked at the mirror behind Jake, shattered and scrambled... broken.

-Jake

"Look at yourself, First Kate, then Sophia and now me, it's all because you have a darkness that one can fix yourself, but kill me and you will sit with nobody to blame but yourself" I chuckled struggling to hold onto life.

Jax released he harsh grip around my neck.

"What am I doing?" Jax stared at his hands, he was replaying every event, searching for the first time he was like this.

"I'm not giving up on her Jake, I can't , no matter what, I need her"

"What do you want to tell her family"

"Tell them? I'll be dead before they let me say another word"

"Jax Own it and Fix it, one step at a time"

"Jake-"

"yes"

"I'm sorry I'm crazy"

"It's cool, You're pregnant, Surprise, you can't handle letting someone important in and losing them, I understand it hard, but it should have never gone this far, we should've told you to stop"

"Call them okay Jax" I Left the room and headed to the kitchen for some Ice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 4.9K 66
Hi my name is Victoria and i was walking home from school and.... that's where it all began read and find out more in Kidnapped By Magcon.
120 16 8
I spent almost 10 years alone. Then three boys showed up, and helped ruin my life. Although, one is pretty cute. I spent most of those ten years sea...
318K 15.5K 32
Grab a box of tissues, your favorite beverage, and get ready to read the emotional journey of Sophia Lancaster. Her heart was broken in the worst pos...
45.8K 1.6K 28
*I wrote this when was 13 and when I thought I was the shit so please excuse some bad writing* หš*๏ฝฅเผ“ Hey, I'm Aubrey, but people call me Auby. I'm 17...