Gone Niall Horan

By lauraf555

He's gone. No expression. No emotion. Nothing. He's just gone. Forever? Will he come back? Ever? I'll never k... More

Gone Niall Horan
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Note!
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Info!

Ch. 14

32 1 0
By lauraf555

Kats POV

Life's a battle. My own battle. I have 2 more days in this place, then I go back and we're back on the road. I don't want to go back. Here I can cry all I want and just say I'm in pain if they ask. There, someone will know when I'm lying. And it's peaceful here. Staying in bed all day. Watching tv. Sleeping. But not eating. The food sucks! Which I don't mind..maybe I need to lose some weight.

My life sucks. I don't ever want to go anywhere. I'd rather stay in bed and cry all day. I usually never can cut myself like I feel as I need to, because I can't get caught and there's no way to hide it. I want to. So bad. When I shave my legs and feel the razor slide against my skin, I miss it. I miss the feeling. I miss the blood dripping down. I miss how it gets numb when I cut a lot. I miss everything about it. But I can't do that now...can I? Maybe I can hide it..just maybe..

It's been four weeks since I've been in the hospital. Now, we're traveling almost every day. It sucks! Zayn's birthday passed, so did Harry's. Both went amazing! They got awesome presents and had a blast! I'm happy for them! My birthdays next....oh boy. It's in 2 days. Pretty damn close huh? I'm scared. Niall keeps saying he has a wonderful surprise for me. That scares me why? Well I'm not used to surprises so I'm just a bit nervous.

Tonight's a good night I guess. The boys just got back from doing a concert, the whole day tomorrow we'll be traveling, then we'll be in Arizona on my birthday. Fun.

"Hiiii Kat!" Louis yelled. I decided to be fun tonight.

"LOUIS!!" I yelled, running to him and jumping in his arms. He hugged me and spun me around.

"Kat I've missed you more than words can say!!" He yelled.

"I've missed you more than I missed anyone else!" I said, pretending to cry.

"Don't worry love! I'm here now!" Louis said, putting me down but still hugging me.

"Get your hands off my girlfriend!" Niall gasped. He took my hand, spun me in a circle and I landed in his arms from behind.

"Hello there" I winked.

"How's my lovely girlfriend?" He winked back.

"I'd be better if you'd kiss me." I winked again. We shared a kiss. The boys kept complaining.

"I hope they don't make out in front of us.." Zayn whispered, just enough for me to her.

I decided to do just the opposite.

I ran my tongue against his bottom lip and he let me in but pulled away and whispered in my ear.

"You want to snog in front of the lads?"

"Well, if you don't want to we can always just stop right now." I said in his ear, kissing right below it when I was done.

"You don't know what you do to me." Niall whispered, then crashed his lips to mine.

"Shit man they're snogging!" Zayn said.

I pulled away from Niall and smirked at him.

"Too bad your girlfriend is shopping for my birthday before we leave." I told Zayn.

"Damn you." Zayn fake cried and went to his own room. It was getting late so we all separated to our own rooms. Me and Niall of course in the same room.

We climbed into bed. But Niall climbed on top of me.

"What are you doing?" I laughed from under him.

"You teased me with that snog." He pouted. "I want another kiss." He smiled.

He leaned down and kissed me slowly.

I leaned my head up and pulled him closer to me. He forced his tongue into my mouth, causing me to giggle. Our tongues explored each other's mouths.

He kissed my neck.

"Niall.."I whispered.

He suddenly rolled off of me and turned away.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Oh. Nothing." He smirked.

*knock knock* I heard on our door.

"Come in!" I said.

"Hi Kat! Just wanted to say I got your present!" Elexis smiled

"Can I have it now?" I laughed.

"How about two days?" She laughed and walked out. I pouted and closed my eyes.

"Just two days Kat. Then you'll get my surprise and the other gifts." Niall

~•~2 days later~•~

Guess who's birthday it is!!! Mine! I'm old! :D Well... 19 years to be exact so not that old. But old enough!!

I didn't see Niall next to me in bed..guess he wandered off. I rolled back over and closed my eyes. Maybe I could get some more sleep....but...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAT!" The boys and Elexis yelled, walking in with a cake. I groaned and looked at all of them.

"Not nice guys." I said, closing my eyes again.

"Do I have to wake you up the hard way?" Louis asked.

"No just get out." I said, closing my eyes again.

"I got this guys." Niall said, pushing everyone out. He closed the door, then came over to me leaning down.

"No kisses for you today. No hugs. No presents. No cake. And no surprise I promise you. If you don't get up." Niall whispered in my ear.

"Niall Horan you're a cruel person." I said.

"Kat Baker you know you love me." Niall said, mocking my voice.

"I can't argue with that." I laughed. Niall smiled at me and stood up, holding his hand out for me to grab. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up, spinning me and holding me against him.

"Happy birthday babe." He said, kissing my cheek.

"Thank you." I smiled.

I turned to face him and gave him a small kiss.

"What should I wear today?" I asked.

"Something cute, cozy, warm, ya know?" He suggested.

"Is that going to be good for the surprise?" I laughed.

"Anything you wear is perfect." He said, bending down and kissing my hand like he was some prince. Cute.

"Why thank you Niall sir. And what time shall I be ready?" I asked trying not to laugh.

"5 tonight madam." He smiled.

"That will work perfectly kind sir. I shall get ready for the day now." I said, walking away dramatically. He smiled and walked out of the room.

I jumped into the shower and washed up extra good. I brushed my teeth squeaky clean and got dressed. I was wearing sweats with designs down the side, a simple white and pink shirt, and a sweatshirt over that which matched the sweats. I threw on some cute shoes that went perfect with them. I curled my air just to make it wavy and not extremely curly. I did my make up with mascara, eyeliner, and some foundation. And I have to admit, I look pretty good today. I walked out into my room and sat down on my bed. I started getting a migraine.. Shit. I walked out to get my medicine but was stopped by Louis yelling and hugging me.

"Kat!!!!!!" He yelled.

"Louis I swear if you don't get off of me I will pull all your teeth out wi-"

"I know what you're going to say so I will get off so that does not happen!" Louis sang and left.

"What's wrong?" Liam asked me.

"Migraine." I whispered.

"You need a dark room and medicine with no noise!" Liam said. He led me my room and turned all the lights off and covered up the windows. He gave me medicine and walked out.

"Be out in 30 minutes if the migraines gone ok love?" Liam said.

"Okay." I replied.

I laid down on my bed and shut my eyes. I didn't want to fall asleep so every now and then I would open my eyes.. But I ended falling asleep.

"Love? Wake up baby.. It's time to get up." Niall whispered, slightly shaking me. I opened my eyes and looked up at him.

"What happened? I don't remember falling asleep." I said, sitting up slowly..

"I don't think you meant to fall asleep, you just did. How's your migraine? That's the reason you came in here anyway." Niall said.

"Oh. Well I don't have a migraine anymore so I think I'm all good." I smiled.

"Good. You ready to come out and open presents? It's already 3 and you're supposed to be ready to go at 5 for my surprise. Remember?" Niall smirked.

"Y-yeah" I stuttered. He leaned down and kissed me for 5 seconds, then pulled away. Really? Only 5 seconds? Lovely.

"Come on." He said, grabbing my hand. He helped me up and walked me out. We both walked out hand in hand and smiled at everyone.

"How's your migraine?" Liam asked.

"Better." I smiled.

"Good, good. Let's get presents started eh?" Liam cheered. Everyone agreed and handed me A LOT of presents.

"Why so many??" I asked.

"Why not?" They all laughed.

I got some clothes from everyone, earrings, gift cards, bracelets, iPhone cases, and one direction merchandise of course! A lot of stuff honestly! Niall didn't give me the presents he got and he won't until the surprise. Which he disappeared after I opened presents. He "went to the bathroom" but never came back. Now it's 5 exact and I've got to go find him! Fun..

"Okay Kat. We are going to escort you to a certain location." Harry and Zayn said. They took me into a limo and sat me down in the back. They went to the front and got in, leaving me alone. I sat there, wishing I knew where I was going! We drove for about 20 minutes before the limo stopped. Zayn came around and opened my door. Harry had his hand out. I grabbed it and got out.

"Find the notes. And follow what they say." He says, handing me a note. They left almost instantly.

"Hello beautiful birthday girl! Find me around the corner, behind the only building." It read.

I walked over behind a random building. There was no other buildings so this must be it. I found flowers and another note.

"Sorry, you have another stop! Go left from where you are, then walk until you see the first bench. I'll be waiting." It said.

I did as it said. But of course I just found another note with some dove chocolate. My favorite.

"Hello again! You have ANOTHER stop! Wow! Go to that tree right in front of you. It's kind of far away though ;)" I walked over but only to find a note and a teddy bear. It was cute!

"Okay this is the last one. I promise! See that cabin to your right? I'm in there waiting. Hurry and come find me!" It said.

I looked over and well enough, there was a cabin. I walked over there and opened the door. I heard a guitar and the sound of Nialls voice singing Little Things.. He looked up at me just as his solo began. He was sitting on a small couch made for two. But I couldn't bring myself to walk and sit next to him. Tears were forming in my eyes and my hands went over my mouth. No body has ever done this for me. I fell to my knees and stared up at Niall in awe.

He finished the song and put his guitar down. He stood up and I stood up with him. I wrapped my arms around him as tears of joy fell from my eyes.

"Why are you crying love?" Niall whispered.

"No body's ever done something this sweet for me Niall.. I just..I love you." I whispered, crashing my lips to his. He pulled away after a good long 20 seconds.

"I have one more thing for you." He said. He pulled a small box out from his pocket and opened it. Inside was a beautiful necklace in the shape of a heart. It was made of small tiny diamonds. And in the back "Forever and Always" was carved into it. The letters looked beautiful. So perfectly written.

"Niall.. Thank you." I said. He just smiled and put the necklace on me.

"I'll love you Kat, forever and always." He whispered in my ear. I turned to face him. I pulled him into a kiss. Our lips moved perfectly together. And this is when I realized that my life isn't that bad. I have an amazing boyfriend, amazing friends, a good life. Yeah I get depressed..I fall down sometimes..but Niall picks me up. He doesn't let me fall again. What more could I want? I don't need to be depressed anymore. It may take some time, but I'm going to be okay.

I pulled away and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I love you Niall." I said.

"I love you too Kat. And by the way, we're staying here for the night." Niall whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I looked up at him and he just winked.

"So what your saying is..?" I started.

"We can cuddle, watch movies, and eat all night long!" He smiled.

"Aww. I love you Niall!" I smiled. I hugged him tightly as if I couldn't let go ever..I didn't want to.

It was 2 in the morning and we haven't fallen asleep yet. Our night has been filled with games, swimming, cuddling, movies, and kissing. So it's been a pretty good night! But to me, the nights still young! Niall was almost asleep..no!

"Niall don't fall asleep yeet!" I whined.

"I'm tired love." He whispered. He kept his eyes closed.

"Niall if you love me you will not fall asleep!"

"That's not fair."

"Well do you love me?"

"Yes. But Kat..-"

"No buts. Let's go swimming again!" I cheered.

I got up and changed into my bathing suit Niall brought. I ran out and ran into the water, not even waiting for Niall.

He walked out in his trunks and watched me swim. I kept doing flips and tricks under the water. I loved it! Niall got in the water too and just swam around. I decided to play a trick. I swam under him and pulled him under. He looked at me evilly and tried to grab my but I swam away. He swam after to me. I was faster at swimming. So he won't be able to catch me! Hah! I turned around for a minute and Niall was just watching me with a glare.

I swam up to the surface. He did after me. I was running out of breath!

"Give up?" I smirked.

"Never." He smirked back, swimming after me again. I started laughing but I swam away.

"Come on Kat!" He yelled. I just laughed and kept swimming. He stopped for a minute and closed his eyes. I swam under the water and got behind him. I jumped on his back by surprise and he went under the water, causing me to go with him. He swam back up and caught his breath.

"Okay. I give up." He laughed

"Yay! I win you lose!" I cheered. He switched our position around so now he was holding me from the front.

He was about to kiss me, but instead he threw me into the water and started laughing. I tried to swim up but my foot was caught on seaweed. I couldn't get it unstuck!

"Niall!" I yelled as good as I could from under the water. It went really quiet now. Niall swam under the water with a panic look and saw me. He swam back up for a second than swam back down coming towards me. I was running out of breath..

I think Niall could tell. He came up to me and kissed me, but when my mouth opened, he gave me his own breath. I know it sounds weird and stupid. But it actually worked. He swam down to my foot and got it away from the seaweed. I swam up fast, and of course he did too. I caught my breath and started breathing heavily. Niall caught up to me and held me to him so I wouldn't drown again.

"That was all my fault Kat, I'm so sorry." He cried.

But I just started laughing.

"W-what are you laughing about?" He asked.

"Niall that was so much fun! I've always wanted that to happen but I didn't want to die doing it and I didn't so honestly that was fun!" I said, kissing him. "thank you Niall" I smiled.

I had to say something so Niall wouldn't be so upset about that. So why not say that?

"We should go back inside." Niall said. I nodded and we started getting out. I couldn't get the taste of Nialls breath out of my mouth..yeah weird. But it just made me want to kiss him. I pulled Niall back to me in the water and kissed him by surprise. He kissed back after a second. I wrapped my legs around his waist. My tongue slid against his bottom lip and he let me in. He seemed a bit surprised though. It was kind of funny. Suddenly I felt something erm...hard...against my thigh..oh my! I pulled away and started laughing.

"What's so funny?" He asked. Trying to sound innocent.

"Niall I'm sorry I didnt mean to make you h-" but he cut me off.

"Oh uhh yeah forget that happened I couldn't help it. I'm young and I'm a guy but yeah uhh let's go." He said really fast. He started swimming away with his head down. Aww..poor Niall.

I swam up to him and kissed his cheek.

"Hey, it's okay. Every guy gets like that. I find it kind of flattering. But hey, I still love you. And you never know, maybe after awhile.." But I stopped talking there and just winked. I was teasing him on purpose. It was cute that he was getting like that! His cheeks flushed red and his eyes went wide.

"I..uhh..I don't want to rush you but I love you too um..yeah let's go." He whispered. We got out and went back into the cabin. It was starting to get cold.. When we got in, we changed and laid in bed. He wrapped me in his arms and kept me warm.

"You know they say body heat keeps you warmer." He winked.

"Oh really?" I smirked.

He nodded and I decided to tease him some more. I took off my shirt and pants and laid down in my bra and underwear. He's seen me in a bikini. What's the difference?

He mouth dropped open and his eyes went wide.

"There." I smiled.

"I uhh..erm..I didn't mean you had to uh..-"

"It's not like it's any different than being in a bikini, I don't care." I smiled.

"What about you?" I winked. His eyes opened even wider and he smirked.

He got up and walked in front of the bed to my view. He started taking his shirt off slowly. His muscles started flexing...a lot.... He took his pants off and left his boxers on, then walked over and laid down with me.

My eyes were wide and I couldn't stop staring at him.

"Whatcha staring at?" He smirked.

"My god Niall. You little tease!" I said, smacking his arm. I have to admit..he looked hot.

"We should get some sleep." He whispered, wrapping his arms around me again.

I nodded and kissed his cheek.

"You missed." He winked. He kissed my lips and didn't pull away for quite some time. It was a slow and nice kiss. I liked it this way.

And he was right. Body heat does keep you more warm. He pulled away but kept his lips close to mine.

"I love you." He whispered, his lips almost touching mine.

"I love you too Niall." I whispered. I opened my eyes to see him staring at me. Our faces were so close..his eyes were..just wow. More beautiful than any other eyes I've seen.

He smiled at me, showing his teeth. I was admiring his features. Everything about him was perfect. I got lost in his eyes every time I stared into them..

He pecked my lips one more time, then closed his eyes to fall asleep. I smiled to myself and closed my eyes too. Our foreheads stayed resting against each other's. This..this is perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter done! :D the next chapter is going to be mostly in Zayn's POV! It's going to be dedicated to my bestie Elexis! :) that should be updated by tonight! And if I have time maybe another chapter will be updated tonight which will make 3 in one day! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 14.5K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
319K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...