my new neighbor ( a one direc...

By iamjade

when Alaura's dad gets a job offer in london he had no choice but to take it, so the whole family has to come... More

chapter 2
chapter 3

my new neighbor ( a one direction fan fiction )

868 6 5
By iamjade

Aurthur's note -heyyy guys just a heads up im the worst speller on planet earth soo hope you guys dont mind to much and can make the words out fine. And this is my frist book soo pls take it easy on me thxx <3. 

characters 

Alaura-17, nick name ail ,sweet,pretty,funny,brown hair,blue eyes,best friends with Kasia ( Ka-see-a)

Kasia -17,nick name K, loud, excitable,loyal,courageous,blond hair, blue eyes best friends with Alaura.

one direction- A big band in London with five hot members liam,zayn,niall,Louis,and harry.

Liam James Payne-17,the "dad" of the group with light brown hair and beautiful brown eyes.  

Zayn Jawaad Malik-17,the vain one but shy when you first get to know him with black/ super dark brown hair( he loves his hair) and brown eyes and a pierced ear.

Harry Edward Styles-16,very cheeky but sweet and funny too with curly brown hair and green eyes

Niall James Horan- 17,Irish,laughs at about every thing,gets really red when nervous or embarrassed, blond hair and blue eyes

Louis William Tomlinson -18 the fun one , makes everyone laugh loves carrots,with brown hair and brown eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                        

Alaura's POV 

  I was lying down on my bed texting K ( kasia my best friend) about just a whole bunch of random things like we always do when i heard a knock on my door."who is it!" i yelled then my mom and dad walked in with worried  looks on there faces.My mom sat on the end of my bed but my dad stood still. this is not good not good at all i thought to my self . after quite a long pause they both started taking at the same time then stoped my mom said that they have something important to tell me.my hands started to sweat because i was so nervous about the news even though i had no clue what it was.My mom started talking about my dads work and that it got shut down but there was a job offer for him in .......London she didn't have to say much more for me to figure out what that means we have to ...to...move.As soon as they left i stared crying i don't even know why most people would be like omg cool London wooow but not me i had every thing in California that i needed my friends my family my house my room i could not leave this place i have been here since i was born there is no way that im leaving not know. but if i was leaving which im not i would have to tell K in person.

Kasia's POV 

I  was watching scoby doo when ail (alaura) texted me saying

heyy hottie i need to talk with u like right know but not on the phone its to important.

i replied 

sure thing hun meet at the park in 15min

ail- yupp sounds good seeyah there ;)

after getting my boots and my jacket on i yelled to my mom I'm gonna go to the park with ail i ran outside before my mom answered cause she always yes if im asking to hangout with ail. sometimes i think she likes ail more then me oh well.i walked to the park it was a bit cold outside since it was around 5:30 but i didn't care ail sounded like she had big news and nothing could stop me from hearing this beside i would do anything for her we have been best friends since we were born literary we were born in the same hospital same room and about the same time ails 2 hours older then me.once i got to the park i could already see ail she must of gotten a ride because she didn't look tired or have red cheeks like i probably did.

Alaura's POV 

i saw K walking towards me her cheeks wear red and she looked cold we do live in California but it dose get cold in the winter at night. i ran towards her thinking what am i gonna say i better not start crying i know i am. heyy K i said she replied with a simple hello i started talking to her about school but she could tell school wasn't the reason we were here soo whats up K said with a smile on her face i wish she didn't always have to smile it makes it hard to tell her the sad things i have to break to her.i had to tell her every thing even though i didn't want this to happen K i said im ..... im....... im moving. K  just looked at me and said ohh thats soo cool i cant wait till i see your new house ...OMG i can help you decorate. you dont get it K i said im moving to London. i think she got it now her head lowered and and was that tears yup they wear great i felt water running down my face to.we stood there and cryed together for a bit then she said can i still text you and email you i said yes and that every summer i will come visit her and i will never ever forget her if she doesn't for get me.

Kasia's POV 

wow my best friend is leaving going to be gone this was not the news i was thinking she was gonna say i mean i was crying about the real news this was the worst day of my life.

Alaura's POV

when i got home i started packing it was hard because every thing made me cry it was the worst feeling ever telling your best friend that your moving to London.

next week at 2:00am

i had my bag packed and we were about to leave for the airport i told K to stop by and give me a hug bye. so i ran outside and saw K i ran right to her and caught her off guard she feel right over at first she was mad but a second later we were both laughing like crazy i dident want to cry so laughing was the best thing to do at the moment.

4:00am my family fineily made it to the airport at LAX 

me and my mom grabbed are bags well my dad went to go check us in.

in the airplane

i put my head phone on and turned on my iphone to the newest sad song i felt when your about to leave your life behind i wanted to listen to a sad song i rested my head ageist the tiny window of the plane it was going to be a long flight ........ i must of fell asleep because when i woke up i had a blanket covering me and my mom kissing my forehead saying wow you can sleep for a long time cant you beautiful i asked how much longer the flight my mom said we are a few minutes away like about 10 minutes so i should sit up and put the blanket away.

liam's POV 

were are those boys we were playing hide and seek but now being like the father of the group i had to tell them that are beloved neighbour miss.groomen is moved out and we are getting new neighbors.i finely found all of them and told each one of them and we all agreed that we hope its not some crazy one direction fan.

zayn's POV

a new neighbour i wonder who it is well i hope they don't ruin my hair i love my hair i don't let much people touch it but if they do they get a slap.

Alaura's POV

we got out of the plane and into the taxi all of are stuff was being flown out so we had to wait for all of it before we could leave the airport in London.i had to say London was amazing it had probably the coolest buses ever but before i had a good look i remembered i had to call K that i made it alive it was about 10:30 so i texted her saying I'm alive and London's beautiful and that I'm going to miss her sooooooo much and my live is never going to be the same without her in it after i sent the text my mom came up to me and asked if i was ready to go and of course i said yes.

when we got to are new house all i could say was wow are house was huge it was soo nice.well i went inside to clam my room my mom told me to help unpack after i was done wondering.

niall's POV 

i think the new neighbours are here i yelled really loudly to the boys ( my band mates) and there's a teenage girl who looks around are age that made all the guys get up and run to the front door.

louis's POV

we have a neighbor boys be nice when you ask her if she likes carrots for me i smiled that made the boys have a laugh. we all followed Niall to see if the family needed any help to unpack they kindly said yes that would be lovely they didn't have accents so they might not know who we are so we introduced are selves me yelling my name loudly make Niall laugh like crazy in his Irish accent.

Alaura's POV

i looked out my new rooms window seeing 3 good looking guys standing outside my house talking to my mom probably my new neighbors wait are they helping oh no  there hot alright but i looked soo bad right know i have on no makeup even though every one says i don't need it i feel like i do and i was wearing my ugly old outfit for moving.

i went down stairs any way because my mom would have to call me down sometime.when i was walking i was lost in thoughts so i ran into a rather good looking guy with brown hair and beutiful brown eyes.

Liam's POV

i was picking up a box and walking up stairs when i ran in to the most beautiful girl ever i quickly helped her up and told her my name was Liam she just smiled and said her name was alaura but most people call her ail i told her that it was a beautiful name to match a beautiful girl.

 AUTHORS NOTE

heyy guys thank you soo much for read it would mean alot if you guys voted or added a comment so i can get ideas from the readers thanks ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 2.7K 33
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
936K 42.8K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
143K 8K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...