12 Days Of Christmas || Evans...

By killingkilgrave

-- Twelve days of Christmas Evanstan fluff. -- It's Christmas season in the Evans household, and Chris, Sebas... More

Intro Thingy
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
News About Continuation Book

Chapter Eleven

1.4K 35 4
By killingkilgrave

Don't usually put these warnings, but there's smut in this chapter, just so you're all aware. It probably seems a little rushed though, but that's partly because this is the first smut chapter thing I've written in awhile now, so it's probably terrible.

//\\//\\

Day Eleven - December 24th

"Come on, girls!" Chris says, walking over to where Sebastian sat on the couch with the girls both cuddled up to his sides. "It's time for bed!"

"No, daddy!" Taissa whines. "We don't want to go to bed!" She says. "We wanna stay up late!"

It's Christmas Eve night right now, and Sebastian and Chris are about to get the girls to bed. Sebastian just having finished reading them a book downstairs in the living room, and now he and Chris are about to try and get two restless girls to bed, and since it's Christmas day tomorrow, the girls seem to be not wanting to go to sleep at all right now.

"Girls." Sebastian starts. "You've got to go to bed now, so you can wake up early in the morning to open your presents." He says. "Both mommy and daddy are going to bed as soon as we get you two in bed."

Both Taissa and Emma simply shake their heads in protest. They don't want to go to sleep at all right now, despite the fact that they both are getting tired right now, and both Sebastian and Chris can clearly tell that both of their girls are getting tired.

Sebastian and Chris definitely have their work cut out for them with these two. Even when they say their not tired but they actually are, it's always a struggle to get both girls to bed. Tonight of course, is no different, especially considering it's Christmas Eve currently, and even though the girls are tired - they just won't admit it - they're very excited for tomorrow. Which makes it a lot harder for Sebastian and Chris to get both girls to bed.

"Girls." Chris sighs. "If you both go to bed now, you can get up early in the morning and open your presents." He says, hoping that the girls will accept that option and go to bed right now.

Fortunately the girls do accept that option - but only after a bit more talking into - and Sebastian and Chris head upstairs with the girls, and get them into their pyjamas and ready for bed. Thankfully it doesn't actually end up taking too long to get them into bed afterwards like they thought it would, and both Sebastian and Chris are retreating off into their room, shutting the door behind them.

"I'm gonna go have a shower." Chris say, pulling off his shirt, and tossing it to the floor.

"Okay." Sebastian nods, walking over to his side of the bed, and sitting down as he eyes up Chris's naked chest.

Sebastian could feel himself becoming just a little wet at the sight, and he has to stop himself from jumping at Chris right now, as his eyes trace the muscle on Chris's arms and body. He could also feel his dïck hardening just a little, and he silently curses the pregnancy hormones for making him get horny easily.

Once Chris has walked into their bathroom, Sebastian gets up off the bed and walks over to the closet. So maybe in a way he's kind of glad he's a bit horny right now. He's got an early Christmas present to give Chris after all.

All Sebastian's got to do, is get it ready before Chris gets out of the shower, and it's just a good thing Chris usually takes long showers.

******

"You know, Sebastian." Chris starts, walking back into his and Sebastian's bedroom wearing his pyjama pants after just coming out of the shower. "I think-" He stops himself, completely forgetting what the hell he was about to say, as he sees Sebastian sitting in the middle of their bed.

Sebastian was currently wearing a short pastel blue nightie, and a pair of lacy black panties. While Chris had been in the shower, Sebastian had set up a couple of candles in their room, and had thrown a couple red rose petals onto the floor and on their bed. He also had dug out one of his nighties and panties from in the closet that he hasn't really used in awhile. Thankfully the nightie still managed to fit him even with his large stomach, then again, he did get that nightie while he was pregnant with Emma, so there was going to be the chance that it would still fit him.

"You like it?" Sebastian asks, biting his bottom lip. He and Chris haven't really done much like this for awhile, usually when Sebastian is pregnant they don't do much sexual stuff, only occasionally. But right now, seeing as it's Christmas Eve, Sebastian wants to give Chris an early Christmas present.

Chris is at a loss for words as he stares at Sebastian, then around at the candles and red rose petals around the room, before looking back to Sebastian, who looked a little nervous as he waited for Chris to make his move. Chris is definitely planning on making a move, but he just can't help but to stop and stare at the omega sitting on the middle of their bed, his legs to the side, as he rested a hand on top of his swollen stomach.

Chris isn't completely sure if Sebastian should manage to look sexy right now being six months pregnant, but somehow Sebastian manages to pull it off. Then again, he thinks that Sebastian looks sexy whatever he's wearing, and whether he's pregnant or not. Chris still doesn't know how Sebastian manages to pull it off at all, and he's not sure if he'll ever figure it out.

"You don't like it, do you?" Sebastian sighs, looking down at the bedsheets. "I don't look beautiful or sexy at all with my stomach this big, do I?" Tears threaten to spill down his face at the thought that Chris isn't finding him attractive like this any more.

As quick as the words left Sebastian's mouth, Chris is kneeling down on the bed in front of him, holding onto Sebastian's hands in his own. "Do not say that, Sebastian." Chris starts. "You look fucking sexy and beautiful with or without your pregnant belly." He says. "Somehow you even manage to look sexy at times that you probably shouldn't." He admits.

"You really think so?" Sebastian asks, blushing a little, as he looks up at Chris. "You really still think I look beautiful like this?"

"Of course I do." Chris smiles. "You're the most beautiful omega that I've ever laid eyes on." He says, before raking his eyes up and down Sebastian's body. "And even though you're six months pregnant, you still look so fucking sexy in that nightie."

Sebastian blushes more at that, hiding his face in Chris's chest in embarrassment. Chris always manages to make him feel good when he feels like shit, and right now is no exception. He still has no idea how Chris manages to do it.

"What is it that you're wanting to do right now, Seb?" Chris asks, moving his arms round Sebastian and running his fingers up and down Sebastian's back, causing the slightly smaller man to shiver at the touch.

"I want to give you an early Christmas present." Sebastian says, looking up at Chris.

Chris raises an eyebrow as he looks at Sebastian, and continues to run his fingers down Sebastian's back. "What type of Christmas present?" He asks, placing both his hands on Sebastian's hips.

"Me." Sebastian says, gasping a little as Chris moves his hands up underneath his nightie.

At that, Chris smirks a little, before he gently pushes Sebastian onto his back down on the bed, hovering over top of him carefully so he doesn't put too much pressure on Sebastian's stomach.

"What do you want me to do with you, beautiful?" Chris asks, slowly lifting Sebastian's nightie up over his stomach, exposing both Sebastian's enlarged abdomen from carrying their baby, and his lacy black panties.

Sebastian closes his eyes, leaning his head back against the pillows. "Whatever you want to do." He sighs, as Chris moves down his body, and leaves small kisses on his stomach, and rubs the palms of his hands up and down his thighs slowly, causing Sebastian to let out a small moan at the contact.

Slowly Chris removes the black panties off of Sebastian and tossing them to the floor. He chuckles a little as he finds that Sebastian is already hard, and that there's a trail of slick dripping out of his hole. Not that surprising though really when Sebastian gets horny quicker and a lot easier while pregnant, but Chris is definitely not about to complain about that.

"You're already wet, Seb." Chris chuckles, running a finger across Sebastian's hole, causing the omega to let out a small whimper. "That's a good thing though, baby." Chris says. "Just the way I like it."

"Chris." Sebastian moans. "Do something, please." He gasps, pushing down a little, urging Chris to hurry up and do something.

Thankfully Chris does do something, and shoves his fingers inside Sebastian's hole, stretching him quickly so he can hurry up and fuck him.

It doesn't take long for Chris to stretch Sebastian, and once he's stretched enough, Chris is removing his pyjama pants and helping Sebastian take off his nightie, tossing them to the floor before he starts quickly pumping his dïck to get himself nice and hard for Sebastian.

"You ready, Seb?" Chris asks, lining himself up with Sebastian's leaking hole.

All Sebastian can manage to do, is whimper in response, nodding his head quickly and wiggling his ass a little for Chris to hurry up and stick his dïck inside him. He needs Chris so bad right now, and he needs him to hurry up.

"Okay." Chris nods. "Just remember that you've got to be quiet." He says. "The girls are asleep, and we don't want them to wake up. We'll never get them back to sleep if they end up waking up." He reminds him. "And I don't want to end up hurting you or the baby, so I'm not going to do anything too rough."

Sebastian nods his head quickly, needing Chris to just shut the hell up, and put his dïck inside him already. "Te rog." He whimpers, slipping into Romanian. "Chris. Te rog."

Chris leans down a little, trying not to put any pressure on Sebastian's stomach as he kisses the omega softly. Then, without breaking the kiss, Chris slowly pushes the head of his dïck inside Sebastian, before pushing the rest all the way in as Sebastian whines into the kiss, and threads his fingers through Chris's hair as he pushes him down a little more.

As soon as Sebastian wraps his legs round Chris's waist, digging his heels into Chris's back, Chris starts to move in and out of Sebastian. He starts off at a relatively slow pace, smiling into the kiss as Sebastian let's out a noise mixed with pleasure and need.

"Chris." Sebastian moans, pulling away from the kiss as Chris begins thrusting in harder. "Te rog!"

Sebastian doesn't even know what he's begging for. Begging for Chris to go harder? Faster? He honestly has no idea, but whatever it is, Chris just somehow seems to know what Sebastian wants, as he continues thrusting in a little harder each time - just, not hard enough to hurt Sebastian or the baby.

Sebastian has to bite onto his arm so he doesn't make too much noise and wake the girls, as Chris thrusts up against his prostate, sending waves of pleasure as he keeps hitting that spot repeatedly. There's no way that the either of them want the girls to wake up at all right now, and walk into the room and see this. Thankfully it hasn't happened before, but they should probably get around to buying a lock for their room sometime just in case one of the girls do try come into the room while they're having sex. That's the last thing they want both Emma and Taissa to see.

Chris grabs a hold of Sebastian's leaking dïck, and pumps Sebastian in time with his thrusts, causing Sebastian to bit down on his arm a bit more to stop himself from moaning out too loudly and waking the girls. Thankfully it only just works, and he's not loud enough for the girls to hear him at all.

Finally, with one last thrust, Chris is coming inside Sebastian with a groan. His knot swelling up and locking himself and Sebastian together for the next few minutes before he can remove himself from inside Sebastian.

Sebastian is coming undone soon after, and all Chris needs to do to push him over the edge, is run his thumb over the tip of Sebastian's dïck, and Sebastian is letting go with a moan. Coating his stomach and Chris's abs in sticky white lines, mixing in with the sweat on the both of them.

Carefully, Chris moves the both of them around on the bed onto their sides and into a more comfortable position as they wait for Chris's knot to go down so he's able to pull out of Sebastian. It doesn't take too long for Sebastian to curl himself against Chris as best as he can manage with Chris's dïck still inside him, but he manages to get into a comfortable position anyway.

Chris rests a hand on Sebastian's stomach, feeling the baby kicking his hand from inside Sebastian, and Chris can't help but smile at Sebastian's little giggle from it. Chris absolutely adores Sebastian's giggle, and he could probably listen to it all day if he was able to.

"Te iubesc, Chris." Sebastian sighs in content, as he rests a hand on top of Chris's on his stomach, before he's slowly drifting off to sleep curled up as much as he can manage against Chris.

Chris smiles at him, leaning over to place a kiss on Sebastian's forehead. "I love you too, Sebastian." He says, running his fingers through Sebastian's hair, before smiling a little. "How did I ever get so lucky?"

Chris too is falling asleep soon after Sebastian, his knot also going down so he can slip out of Sebastian, and he brings Sebastian closer to him carefully, before falling asleep to the sound of Sebastian's soft snoring.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

857 80 26
Jongdae slowly let Chanyeol in his broken heart. © 2022 OnlyWhenIWalkAway
139K 2K 26
in which a teenage girl publishes one shots about the sway house boys. DISCLAIMER: mature themes, strong language, & bdsm aspects - requests are clo...
4.2K 179 12
Twelve days. Twelve prompts. Mission: Accepted. Operation Christmas has begun. A new one shot until Christmas featuring your favorite men. Check...
341K 8.5K 17
Life gets interesting when your new next door neighbor is Chris Evans. 18+ NSFW