The Hope of an Elemental Nymp...

By xxAwkwardTurtlexx

I was always told that I was meant to do great things when the time came. I was taught things that I thought... More

Somewhat of an Important Note *Please read
History of the Elemental Nymph's
Chapter One: Unpleasant Dreams
Chapter Two: The Cabin
Chapter Three: Princesses and Black Holes
Chapter Four: New Worlds and Healing the Wounded Hobbit
Chapter Five: The Man and the Broken Blade
Chapter six: Confessions and the Council for the One Ring
Author's Note #1
Chapter Seven: Farewells and Crebain from Dunland
Chapter Eight: The pass of Caradhras
Author's Note

The Hope of an Elemental Nymph (LOTR Fanfic)

3.9K 61 0
By xxAwkwardTurtlexx

Description of the story:  The Hope of an Elemental Nymph (LOTR Fanfic)

I was always told that I was meant to do great things when the time came.

I was taught things that I thought weren't real.

I was told that I was from a different realm, but I was made to forget, for my safety and the safety to my people.

I had begun to believe that my so called 'parents' were crazy and everything that I was taught was for nothing.

Looking back at it all.

I don't regret a single thing I was taught.

To be honest... I wish I was taught more.

It was a chance at a new life, one where I belonged and was needed.

A life where I was the lost Princess, and a Warrior... no longer the loner that always sat in the corner with her head stuck in a book.

Or even being the freak that was being taught a language that shouldn't even exist to my knowledge.

Middle-Earth shouldn't be real, but to be honest...I don't really know what is real anymore.

But I do know one thing that is real.

Hope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

764 19 16
She was no longer gone. The threat of her kingdom growing in the elven hearts. The betrayals and backstabbing were on her mind, moving ever so slowly...
28.6K 907 24
Sequel to Celebrimbor's Daughter and Thranduil's Son 70 years later I am Vilya, daughter of Celebrimbor and wife of Legolas Greenleaf, son of Thrandu...
24.1K 605 20
~*book 1 in the 𝑴𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒏 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍 trilogy*~ 𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒌𝒂 𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍 was a normal girl who loved to read books and have fantasies about unre...
56.8K 2.4K 55
"Now I lay me down to sleep I pray the lords my soul to keep See me safely through the night And wake me with the morning light" ...and though that m...