Manan 10 Years Back

By nifi777

FEW CHAPTERS ARE MADE PRIVATE Manan ff From lover's to stranger's.... Although you are married to that perso... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Little Help
Chapter 4
Character's Part 1
Character's part 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Note for clarity & Shoutout.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Note for Chapter 11
Chapter 11
Excellence Award 2016
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
New Coverpage
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A Big Thank You
Chapter 25
New Story
Chapter 26
Note
Chapter 27
New Story Alert
Chapter 28 (A)
Chapter 28 (B)
New Story Alert
Chapter 29 (A)
Chapter 29 (B)
Chapter 29 (C)
Chapter 29 (D)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Note: Happy to tell...
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (A)
Dedicated To All Brave Heart's
Chapter 33 (B)
Chapter 33 (C)
Chapter 33 (D)
Chapter 34 (A)
Chapter 34 (B)
Chapter 34 (C)
New Coverpage.
Chapter 34 (D)

Chapter 21

8.1K 686 114
By nifi777

Nandini Pov.

With great difficulty I had opened my eyes after what seem like a long sleep. The sudden light was painful which made me close my eyes with a jerk  and then with great difficulty I opened them again. It was watering but I wasn't crying yet it kept on watering.  After rubbing it, massage on my eyeballs with my weak hands and what not I was able to see properly the things which were blurry before were now proper. My head was hurting but it was manageable not so painful. I looked around to find a glucose bottle attach to me along with a blanket covering me completely. Where was I the first question cross my head and I got to know,  I was in the most dreadful place. Hospital room would be more better than this place after for the current scenario. It was my and Manik bedroom of our Mumbai villa. Basically his bedroom not mine anymore. My in laws lavish villa. With the most expensive amenities and high class designer architecture and what not. But most importantly I was in my husband room which was bigger than one BHK flat and heavily expensive with best interiors. Afterall he was Mr Perfectionists.

He had in all sense, his touch and auro it was no where near to my auro which described me in anyway. California room had my touch as it was set up according to my will. Although it's interiors were similar to this but still it was familiar to me unlike this one. Afterall, how long had I stayed here hardly one month in that 10 days of honeymoon and another 5 days at my maiden home before leaving for California were included. So basically everything was strange but yet so familiar as it was for the first time I and Manik had spend our night together as husband and wife in this place. Thinking of that while caressing the bed sheet made me nostalgic, automatically tears started flowing from my eyes. I had experience for the first time how it feel to be loved physically by your soulmate. Now when the word soulmate come on my lips I feel like laughing on my stupidity. I submitted myself to him,  lost the most precious thing what people say a woman has by him ie my virginity in this room on this bed, on which I am sitting right now.

At his mercy that was all he thinks about me right now.

Why did you change so much MANIK. WHY!!!!

Is the questions which kill me every time. Nandini he changed because of you silly girl. You were never fit to be his wife never. He wanted something or lot more which wasn't in your capacity or imagination to provide him. That's why leaving you was the best option for him it's that simple as that so stop fooling yourself for Goodness sake. Wasting your tears is of no use. He will never return to you back. He is done with you forever.

I kept on crying hidding my face in the pillow for what seem like hours.

Finally someone caressed my hair while rubbing my back. I turn around to see the most calm face which I wanted to see right now.

Nan: AMMA....
I wailed loudly crashing into her arms while she holded me tightly in her embrace rubbing my back continuously.

I knew she too was crying.

Afterall who can see her daughter in this condition.

Finally she spoke what meant like hours, breaking the hug while cubbing my face.

Maya : Nandu....enough bete.
She said calmly while kissing my forehead while I stared at her face especially her eyes to see whether she had any regret of having a failure like me. But I could only see one thing in her eyes that's, only love for her daughter.

She wiped my tears shaking her head in a NO. While caressing my hair.

Maya : I though my bete was a strong girl then how come today you are proving me wrong Nandu.
She said sternly while with continuous waterfall I sniffed alittle more. My entire body was shivering and again I felt dizzy the next thing I knew was blurry images of my Amma who kept on calling my names and then it was blackout. Everything was dark as if I went back into a deep sleep.

Next day,

I could hear someone calling me continuous while shaking my hands the voice which coming, made me want to smile but the words made me want to cry.

Naman: Mumma wake up Mumma....ohh Mumma how much you will sleep....Mumma.....you are scaring me wake up......I love you Mumma.....please wake up....stop troubling your boy ...........Mumma.......
Mumma.....Mom.
He kept on ranting while shaking my hand then cubbing my cheeks and finally being tried he kept his forehead on mine.

And the next words what he said made a tear flow from my closed eyes

Naman: I love you Mumma.....please don't leave me. I can't live without you....I want you.....I love you Mom
He said sniffing

I felt something wet being dropped on my forehead and that's it I fought with the darkness and what felt like big bell banging in my head and hundreds of knives cutting my veins I moved my hands on his head caressing his hairs.

Nan: Naman baby....Mumma is right here......with you.
I said with great difficulty breathing heavily.

He looked at me with his red watery eyes and I realized how much my boy had cried.

I simply smiled at him while he crashed in my arms crying loudly.

Naman: Don't leave me I can't live without you....Mumma....I need you.
He kept on ranting in my arms while I caressed his hair.

Nan: I am not going anywhere jaan....I am right next to you and with you always ....
I repeated nth number of time while I  resting my head on the pillow while my son slept next to me hugging my waist.

Just then the door got opened and appeared infront of me Mom with Amma carryinga worried face.

Amma ran upto me while seeing me awake.

Maya: Nandu, bete finally you are awake.....how are you Misti......
She said sitting next to me on bed while I simply nodded keeping my eyes on Mom who still stood there near the door looking everywhere expect at me.

Amma: You woke up after two days Nandu. You know how worried we were ???
She said two days while I looked at her with jerk staring at her with wide eyes. The next thing that came in my mind that I realized so soon (sarcasm) was did they know about it.

Amma kept on looking at me with worried face I mouthed in shock.

Nan: Two days.....

Amma: Yes we were suppose to take you to hospital for your blood test and ECG right now. Good you woke up now we will do your entire check up. Something is not right with you, you keep on fainting again and again it's not good. Probably it's weakness or due to jet lag.
Amma said now looking at Mom who looked at her and simply nodded.

Weakness can be true but jet lag is not the reason Amma there is something which you couldn't think also. And your bete is suffering from that thing which is beyond your imagination. I thought while staring at my innocent Amma who was now caressing Naman hair who slept in my arms.

Amma: You scared me Nandu.....firstly by crying so much and then this fainting. If Neyonika ji wouldn't be there and tell us the reason behind this all. Ayyiappa know what I would do ? Although you stayed so long away from us yet you haven't changed you are the same old, sensitive and emotional Nandu.
Amma said cheerful while caressing my hair and then pulling my nose while laughing.

I looked at Mom who's head was down and I realized she has not told them the truth. God know what story she made up now but moreover it was good. How would I face them if they knew all. I didn't want to see pity and sympathy for me in my parents eyes. I just want them happy and always smiling. And after this truth they would lose their peace forever. How can a parent be at peace when her only daughter house is at a stake of breaking. They will definitely lose their sanity and I don't want them begging to Manik for my happiness NEVER. That would never happen my parent will never ever bent down or join their hands for my happiness infront on anyone and if that happen I wish, I die before that day.

I mouthed to Mom

Nan: Thank you.

While she stared at my face to see my reaction after Amma completed telling me, that she was being told I fought with Manik to come here to meet them while he said next mouth he will get us when he will be done with his important project there was so much he in this all. And that was the reason which made me so emotional and worried. As Manik had plan a surprise for me to visit them all and I ruined his plan. I made him angry and I got upset.

In my mind I laughed thinking Manik would get me here to meet my parents that's the least I would ever expect from a heartless man like him. Who didn't even respected our 10 years relationship, and he would plan our holiday here....what nonsense.

That too a surprise rubbish.... A surprise or moreover a shock would be when he come here to take me and our son back with him. That would be a shock more than a surprise. I would be the happiest soul on earth or say universe if that happens.....but this will never happen. The egoistic beast will never bent down at any cost. He thinks his ego is his self respect which is a biggest mist for him. And Nandini stop expecting anything now you are not in a position to have any expectations it's all over, stop these illusions or you will get hurt more.

I reminded myself while closing my eyes, Amma continued to caress my hair.

Manik Pov

It's being three days and not even one call or message from her. I am going crazy. And soon, will completely turn psycho. This girl is not leaving my head for a second.

Did she reach safely, I hope she is fine. Ohh God, Manik pick up the phone and just call for once. I sigh loudly and finally pick up the phone. I am doing this same thing from past three days in every one hour. Pick the phone and then throw it away. And at the end just keep on staring at the shitty piece after every 10 minutes as if it will come alive now.

No proper sleep or proper food nothing only this mess goes on in my bloody head. I have turn into a zombie. Keep roaming around the house or stay till late night in office doing God know what....when the sun rises or set I don't even get to know this simple thing. I am so frustrated. I just need a break from all this. Nandini just come back for once and let's sort out things.

But why should I bent. She is the one who left without any explanation. I am not completely at fault.

Ego wins again over love.

Man: No I am not calling.
I say keeping the phone again down and then open my laptop while staring at my phone. Waiting for it ring for once.

Manik concentrate, let get this done, just work enough of this nonsense. I remind myself trying to complete my presentation which should have not taken more than three hours and I am doing the same thing from past three days and yet I am stuck on start it's has not even started. What am I doing God....kill me for this.... I sigh face palming myself and then

Man: Go to hell Manik....you are calling her. Keep your damn anger aside for once and act abit mature. Try to save your marriage for once. Just call....CALL HER !!!!
I shake my head and take my phone.
And finally open my contact diary and  then Nandini. Her contact image highlights. Her smiling face bring a small smile on my face.

I stare at her pic for along time and finally I tap on the green calling symbol but before it get's connected......

___________________________________

Next update will be soon.

I am soon going to update an one shot do have a look on that untill then....

Take care 😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728K 27.7K 54
It is a 18+ story...How the lust is change in to True Love...that we can see in the story.... how she is changing manik from his pain.... and how she...
482K 31.2K 38
A/N: Okay guys, I wrote this story 6 years ago, 2015. I was a 16-year-old kid at that time and this story isn't perfect. But it was a very popular bo...
170K 8.9K 29
It's about two teenager who were bounded with something pure and unnamed. A story which started with a lot of purity, innocence and unknowingly ende...
80.7K 4.9K 62
Manan ff A beautiful game of destiny So this is my first story hope you guys like it This story is about two people who are best friends and did no...