Don't Talk,Just Listen

By Deannasession

Sonia Catches The Eye Of A Guy Who Has Everything,The Money,The Cars,The Big House. She Thinks He Has Her Bac... More

Don't Talk,Just Listen ♥
Chapter 1 ♥
Chapter 2 ♥
Chapter 3 ♥
Chapter 4 ♥
Chapter 5 ♥
Chapter 6 ♥
Chapter 7 ♥
Chapter 8 ♥
Chapter 9 ♥
Chapter 10 ♥
Chapter 12 ♥
Chapter 13 ♥
Chapter 14 ♥
Chapter 15 ♥
Chapter 16 ♥
Chapter 17 ♥
Chapter 18 ♥
Chapter 19 ♥
Chapter 20 ♥
Chapter 21 ♥
Chapter 22 ♥
Chapter 23 ♥

Chapter 11 ♥

201 5 0
By Deannasession

Toni's POV

Hey Sonia its me i know its hella early and you probably still sleep,but i was wondering if you could come see me today,call me when you get this.

*End of Voicemail*

I laid my head back on the hospital bed...yes im still up in here,i hate hospitals its so boring and they food nasty as hell.

Chris POV

I woke up early the next morning.I came close to telling Sonia about Chrissy last night,but i dont wanna hurt her.I went down to the kitchen and called Chrissy.

*Phone Convo*

Chrissy:Hello?

Chris:Yea wassup?

Chrissy:What you want?

Chris:We need to meet up today.

Chrissy:Why ,you miss me?

Chris:I just need to talk to you.Meet me at the park around 12.

Chrissy:What do you need to talk to me about?

Chris:Look just be there ok. *i said hanging up*

*End Of Phone Convo*

Sonia:Who was that? *she said sneaking up behind me*

Chris:Nobody important. *i said wrapping my arms around her* she was real short,her chin came to the middle of my stomach so i had to bend down to kiss her.

Sonia:So whats you plans for today?

Chris:Well first imma take the love of my life to breakfast,then imma go meet up with some people later.

Sonia:You wanna take me out to breakfast?

Chris:Yea.

Sonia:You sure?

Chris:Yea. *i said starting to get frustrated*

Sonia:So if one of your friends call,you not going leave me like you did last time?

Chris:Not this again...but no im not just me and you.

Sonia:Ok then lets go get dress. *she said walking upstairs*

I picked out my clothes which was some true religon jeans,a white polo shirt,and my black a red jordons.I watched Sonia get naked,damn my baby sexy.

Sonia:Babe i have something to ask you?

Chris:What? *i said walking up behind her and kissing her neck*

Sonia:I was wondering if Toni could come and stay with us for awhile until she gets better.

Chris:What! Naw

Sonia:Please baby,just for a little while until i help her find a place.

Chris:Why cant she stay with her moms?

Sonia:Cause her mother dont want her there,she put her out ,they going through some stuff.Please *she said bating her eyes,and poking her lip out*

Chris:Ard fine,but you owe me.

Sonia:Yayy ok thanks babe. *she said kissing me then going to the bathroom to take a shower*

Sonia's POV

After me and Chris went out to breakfast and did a little walking around the mall,he dropped me off to the hospital to see Toni.I walked up to her room door and knocked.

Toni:Come in.

Sonia:Heeyyyy. *i said all excited to see her*

Toni:Girll im so glad to see you,please get me out this place.

Sonia:Haha but the doctor said you cant leave till tomorrow,and speaking of leaving you going be staying with us for awhile.

Toni:No Sonia i dont want to impose on yall. I-. *getting cut off *

Sonia:You wont be,your my best friend.And i would love to have you stay with me. *i said cutting her off*

Toni: I was actually going to try and work things out with Colin.

Sonia:You was goin what?!.No the hell you not either,somebody need to work their fist out with his face for what he did to you.

Toni:Sonia calm down ok.

Sonia:Im calm,but he lucky im not a nigga otherwise i kick his ass myself.

Toni:Im just not ready to let go yet.

Sonia:Toni!! he almost killed your baby,im sorry sweetie but its been time.

Toni:There you go again Sonia judging me.

Sonia:Im not judging you,i just dont want you getting hurt anymore,you or my godbaby.

Toni:Speaking of baby.Im having a baby boy. *she said all excited*

Sonia:Yayyy see i told you it was a boy.

Toni:Yea ,yea,yea, you was right.

Sonia:Haha i know.

Chris POV

I sat in my car for about a half hour waitin on Chrissy crazy ass.But then i finally saw her walking towards my car,i unlocked the door as she approached so she can get in.

Chris:Wassup?

Chrissy:Hi.

Chris:I wanted to talk to you about this baby thing.

Chrissy:What about it?

Chris:We need to figure something out,i'll give you what ever you need for you and the baby.But i dont want nothing to do with Yall.

Chrissy:Wow,so you can look me in my face and disown your baby.What kinda person does that?

Chris:I just dont want Sonia-.

Chrissy:You just dont Sonia to find out yea i know. *she said cutting me off and starting to cry* But this not mine or our baby fault you knew you was in a relationship.

Chris:You did too,and with your best friend.

Chrissy:I dont deserve this at all,i dont want to bring a baby in this world without a father. *she said still crying*

Chris:You could always get a abortion.I'll pay for it and everything.

It was a long silence between us,and she just sat there crying.

Chrissy:If thats what you want,ill do it cause i love you.

Chris:Ok then,when you going do it?

Chrissy:I'll let you know. *she said getting out the car and walking away*

I started the car when my phone got a text from Sonia saying she was ready for me to come pick her up.It was about a 45 minute drive to the hospital.I sat outside until she came out.

Sonia:Hey babe. *she said as she got in the car and kissed me*

Chris:Wassup. *i said pulling off*

Sonia:Nothing,babe lets go out tonight and do something together.

Chris:Like what?

Sonia:Idk something, we never do anything anymore.

Chris:One of my home boys having a party tonight,you wanna go there?

Sonia:Chris, i am not going to no party pregnant,that is so hood rat.

Chris:You dont even look pregnant. *i said looking at her stomach*

Sonia:Im getting there. *she said rubbing her stomach*

Chris:Don't you have a doctors appointment tomorrow?

Sonia:Yea, you going with me right?

Chris:Of course baby,its our first appointment i gotta go. *i said as we pulled in the drive way*

Sonia:I cant wait till we find out what we having. *she said getting out the car and walking in the house*

Chris:Me either babe.

Sonia's POV

We walked upstairs to our bed room and i changed into some more comfortable clothes and put my hair into a messy bun.Chris flopped down on the bed and started texting on his phone.I walked over to him and climbed on top of him, snatched his phone out his hand and started kissing him

Chris:Babe what you doing?

Sonia:Nothing. *i said lifting up his shirt
and kissing him up and down his abs*

Chris:You going start something you can't finish.

I stood up in front of him and took off my shorts and shirt i put on.Then Chris grabbed me by my waist and pulled me back in bed to where he was on top this time.I pulled off his shirt and he took off pants.He started kissing my neck and down my body,as i let soft moans.

Chris:Is it ok to do this while your pregnant?

Sonia:Yea it's ok.It won't hurt the baby,you just gotta be careful.

Chris:Ard. *he said as he slid his manhood in me*

I started scratching his back and yelling his name.He started kissing me on my neck and biting my ear.Which turned me on even more.Then we rolled over to where i was on top.And i started riding him and he was moaning and slapping my ass.After a hour we was done and we laid there out of breath and cuddling.

Sonia:Chris?

Chris:Wassup babe?

Sonia:I love you. *i said turning to him and looking him in his eyes*

Chris:I love you too baby girl. *he said kissing me*

Then we fell to sleep.

Unknown Person's POV

Im just getting back to California my hometwon.I aint been here in four year.I can't wait to see Sonia i promised her i would be back.I moved to ATL four years ago,and two out of those four i did time in the pin over there.SO IM BACK!

Chris's POV

I woke up later that night,and it was about 6 o'clock.Sonia was still sleep.So i decided to go take a shower.I put on a pair of nike basketball shorts,some jordans and a all white polo shirt.And i took a ride to my boy Mike house.

Mike:Yo Wassup. *he said dappin me up*

Chris:Sup man just came to see what was up. *i said walking in the living room,and seeing all the niggas there fired up*

James:Wassup Chris man ,where you been?

Chris:Nigga i just been chillin,i got alot of shit on my mind. *i said dappin everybody up one at a time*

Colin:Like what yo?

Chris:A whole bunch of shit. *i said putting my face in my hands* Ok so yall know Chrissy,right?

James:Yea.

Chris:Ard so about two months after me and Sonia got together,we started fucking around.

Colin:Who you and Chrissy?

Chris:Yea.

Mike:Damn yo what the fuck?

James:Do Sonia know?

Chris:Naww,but its more to the story. *i said taking a long pause and thinking to myself* She pregnant.

Donte:Damnnnn yo,and she left me for you?---haha.

Chris:Yo nigga shut ya fucking mouth,don't bring nothing about my girl up,im talking to these niggas right here not you.

Donte:Nigga who the fuck you think you talking to? *he said walking over to me*

Chris:You BITCH! *i said hopping up in his face*

Mike:Yo chill out,have some respect for my fucking house. *mike said getting in between us*

James:So what you plan on doing?

Chris:Well the bitch wont leave me alone,she keep saying she love me,and want a family with me.But only family i want is with Sonia.

Colin:Yea nigga you fucked all the way up. *he said passing me the blunt*

James:You going tell Sonia right?

Chris:I want to,but i dont know how,i just don't wanna break her heart.

James:Well nigga you better do something,cause Sonia crazy.And if she find out i knew and didn't tell her,she going kick my ass too.And its going hurt her.

Chris:Yea man i know im working on it.

After about 20mins of sitting there,that nigga Trey walked in,and right then my attitude changed.

Trey:Wassup cousin. *he said dappin up Mike then everybody else*

At that point i was ready to go so i dapped everybody and made my way home to my baby.

Sonia's POV

When i woke up from my nap Chris was nowhere to be found.I guessed that means we not going out tonight,so i just took a shower and put on a pair of Chris Basketball shorts,that didn't fall off my waist anymore because of my stomach,and one of my tank tops.Just as i finished getting dressed the door bell rings,and i put my hair in a messy bun and runs downstairs to get the door.

Sonia:Who is it?

Person:Does a Sonia Jones live here?

Sonia:Who's asking?

Person:If so can you tell her ,her big brother Xavier is here to see her.

Sonia:Oh my god XAVIER!! *i said unlocking the door,and opening it to see my brothers face*

Xavier:Miss me baby girl? *he said with that charming smile*

I ran up to him,and jumped on him.X is the oldest he is 22,and he left me and my mom in Cali years ago ,he never really told me why,but he promised he would be back,we wrote each other for awhile but it didn't last long.Xavier was 6'4 real real light skinned ,like one of those true light skins,the ones who know they look good,and talk about how good they look,he gets that from our dad.He always had swag,and he got dimples and a clean cut.

Sonia:Hell yea i miss you,so much.Come in. *i said pulling him into the house and closing the door behind us* How you find me?

Xavier:Baby sis you know i still got ties,i have my resources. *he said sitting on the couch next to me*

Sonia:Whatever. *i said smacking my teeth and rolling my eyes*

Xavier:So i went to mama house and she wasn't there.

Sonia:Uhmmm...well Xavier mama died. *i said with tears in my eyes

Xavier:What the fuck you mean she died? *he said getting angry*

Sonia:One day about 3 months ago the neighbor found ma in the house dead.

Xavier:And where the fuck was you,hanging with your stupid ass friends?

Sonia:I was at school,what do you except from me I wasn't able to hold it down for mama,I was only 13 when you left. If you wouldn't have left us then she would be still alive. *i said starting to cry*

Xavier:So you blaming me now? And i didn't leave she put me out to protect you! *he said getting angrier*

Sonia:Protect me from what?

Xavier:Nothing.

Sonia:X tell me what you talking about,you owe me that much.

Xavier:Sonia not now i said damn! I see you still hard headed.

Sonia:I haven't seen you in four years and you already yelling at me.

Xavier:Im sorry,im just angry.

Sonia:Your angry?! I buried our mother all alone,i had to go through the pain alone.Do you know how that felt? *i said starting to cry harder*

Xavier:Im sorry Sonia. *he said pulling me into his arms,as i buried my face into his chest*

Sonia:Xavier,you don't know how much i missed you.

Xavier:Well you dont have to anymore,because im home. *he said kissing my forehead*

Sonia:You know if you need a place to stay,you could always stay here.

Xavier:Nawww i got a place.But i like this house,how can you afford a place like this?

Sonia:Actually i don't pay for it.

Xavier:Who do then? *he said looking shocked*

Sonia:This my boyfriend house,we live together.He asked me to move in with him after we graduated.

Xavier:Uh huh,so have he ever put his hands on you?

Sonia:No. *i said rolling my eyes*

Xavier:He ever cheat on you?.And how long yall been together?

Sonia:No X ok,and almost a year. *i said lying and starting to get annoyed*

Xavier:He better not do none of that shit,ill kill that nigga.

Me and X sat on the couch talking for awhile.I told him i was pregnant,his soul almost jumped out his body,but at the end he was excited to be a uncle.I also told him how after momma died,Chris took care of me.Chris finally walked through the door.Looking at us like we crazy.

Sonia:Hey baby. *i said walking up to him and giving him a kiss

Chris:Wassup ,who this? *he asked looking at X*

Xavier:Wassup im X,Sonia brother. *he said dappin Chris*

Chris:Brother? You never told me you had a brother. *he said turning his attention to me*

Sonia:Well he been gone for awhile i didn't expect him to come back.

Xavier:Yea and i wanna think you man for taking care of my sister.

Chris:She my baby i love her,and ill do anything for her and my unborn baby.

Sonia:Awww love you too.

Xavier:Ok well im bouta go baby sis,love you. *Xavier said kissing me on my forehead,and walking towards the door*

Sonia:Ok. *i said pouting and walking him to the door*

Xavier:I'll call you tomorrow. *he said walking out the door*

Hope yall like this Chapter,Comment and tell me what you think,and Vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...