When Fate Entertwines (UNEDIT...

catprincess99

Did you think werewolves were the most superior of all werecreatures? Then think again! There is one more pow... Еще

Note to Readers
Prologue
Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Xmas Special #1
Xmas Special #2
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
Epilogue
Thank you

Chap 15

5.7K 234 39
catprincess99

I had my oral spanish exam yesterday ^^ and yes I passed ^^ so this update was here before the specials so I update yeahh!! Thanks for the good luck (that I never heard ^^)

Miela POV

I stood staring at the girl in front of me. I was about to walk around her when Justin and Carlton also ran up beside her blocking my path. I growled in anger. By now, there were several onlookers watching us with curiosity.

"Let me pass," I growled in frustration.

"I'm not letting you go, knowing that you're going to plot revenge, Mi-mi," Mari told me a bit angrily but sadly at the same time.

"Tch," I muttered under my breath.

"Just kill them and be on with it," Carla told me in an impatient manner.

"I can't do that, Carla. There are people watching," I replied. "And even if there weren't people here, I couldn't possibly do that."

"Are you going to let them get in your way of revenge Miela?" she growled. My eyes widened then I narrowed my eyes.

"No, I will not!" I growled. I then ran off at werecat speed between Mari and Justin and slowed down near Carla who still had her face shaded. i saw the surprised onlookers wondering how I reached there so quickly. I turned towards my angry and shocked close friends.

"What are you doing Miela?" Mari cried out to me. "You can't achieve anything from revenge."

I shrugged. "Maybe you're right." She looked over at me shocked then to the woman standing next to me.

"Can't you see that she's using you?" Maria tried to get through to me. I looked at Carla who stiffened under her cloak then looked back to Mari.

"I really don't care, Mari," I responded to her plea with a shrug. Carla relaxed and placed a hand on my shoulder with a demonic smile on her face from what I could see.

"What happened to you Miela?" Mari was crying now as she leaned into Justin's chest. "You were never like this." It made my heart ache but I kept my emotions hidden behind a scowl. Looking up at Justin, he was glaring at me so hard, he could drill a hole through my head.

"What's wrong with you, Miela?" Justin growled at me. "You were never one to make others cry. If this is the real you, then I don't know you anymore. You aren't my best friend." That stung; quite hard actually. I bit the inside of my mouth, to stop from tearing up. When that wasn't enough, I hid my eyes behind my hair, as tears escaped. "What? You can talk now?"

I glared at him with tear stained eyes. "Who do you think you are?" I walked up to him. "I'm not your best friend anymore? What I'm doing has nothing to do with you, do you hear me? Nothing." Then I started to laugh like a mad woman then looked at him with a serious face. "Ya know what? I don't care. I don't care anymore. You aren't my best friend end of story. I'm sorry that I even met you in the first place. In fact, weren't you the one that came up to me and started friendsing me that day."

It was his turn to be shocked. He looked at me with wide eyes while biting his jaw. "What happened to you, Miela?" I heard Carlton whisper in shock. I looked over at him and growled.

"And I should have killed you," I exclaimed in anger. I growled in my throat and saw red slits reflecting in his eyes. I started to walk backwards, still conscious of the people around me until I made it next to Carla. I looked over at her and she was shocked when she saw my eyes. Then she started rubbing my back in a comforting manner which cooled me down a little bit, well enough so that my eyes were back to normal.

We turned to walk away but then I heard Mari running towards me so I turned back, and she immediately collided into my chest, soaking my shirt with her tear stained face. I stumbled back but kept my footing. She then wrapped her arms around me, refusing to let go, no matter how many times, I tried to pull her off.

"Let me go Maria," I growled at her. I felt her stiffen from the use of her real name but still she didn't let go.

"Remember all the things we did together," she whispered and I momentarily stopped pushing her away. She used that chance to tighten her hold on me. "Going to the beach, going shopping and having to drag Justin along, the secrets we shared." I gritted my teeth as she brought up all the enjoyable moments we had together. "Remember when I was getting picked on and you stood up for me." I gritted my teeth even more as another set of tears started to fall from my face and started to push her even more roughly. "Do you remember, Mi-mi? How you threatened the bullies that if they messed with me again, they wouldn't get anymore of that ice-cream you used to buy for us?"

For a moment I forgot why I was pushing her away and a smile made its way to my face but as soon as she looked up at me, I scowled. "Stop trying to sugar talk into our most pleasureable moments so I would submit to your pleas Maria," I growled. "I have to do this."

"No you don't," Mari cried out. 

"You don't understand Mari," I whispered shaking my head. " I have to!"

"Kyle wasn't in the attack, Mi-mi," she tried once again to get through to me. "It was his father. And besides, the pack was only following orders. Don't take out your revenge on the innocent members of the pack. He could have threatened them for all you know. So just forgive them and accept your mate."

I stood silent as my tears had evaporated into the air. I looked down at Maria and sighed, gradually circled my arms around her. Mari stood up to her full length. "Carla, I decline," I muttered then buried my face into Mari's neck as she walked away. "I'm sorry, Mari," I whispered.

"It's ok Mi-mi," she whispered back. "Don't forget you have to apologise to the others."

I frowned in annoyance. "That boyfriend of yours has to apologise first." She nodded with a laugh and pulled me along until we reached them. First, I apologised to Carlton, giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek then I stood back and folded my arms, looking away from Justin.

I saw Carlton smirking at me and watched as Justin cringed from the corner of my eye as Mi-mi told him to apologise first like a good friend she is. "I'm sorry, Miela. I didn't mean what I said before... well I did," he said nervously rubbing his arm, muttering the last part, and knowing well enough that I heard him, as I turned to look at him. He looked at me suddenly scared.

I walked up to him and threw my arms around him. He stiffened for a moment but then immediately put his arms around me. "I forgive you, JJ and I'm sorry for what I told you too." I gave him a cheeky kiss then looked up at his face. "You really can't survive without me, can you, you nor Mari?"

"What about you? You can't survive without us either," Justin replied with a laugh. I laughed with him and threw my arms around my two besties then I realised Carlton was still there and turned back to him. He looked so left out. I removed my hands and went back to Carlton. Then I put a hand around his waist and pulled him along. He looked down at me and a smile appeared on his face. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

I looked forward once again to see JJ and Mari watching us. "What?"

"I can see the sibling love in both of y'all's eyes," Mari whispered. I blinked at her in amazement. "Carlton? Why do you love Mi-mi so much when you guys only met days ago?"

I looked up at him. "Well, same as Miela said that I felt special in her eyes, I had a gut feeling that I could trust her to the extent that I could trust her with my life." He looked down at me with a genuine smile and my eyes watered. I buried my head in his chest. "I trust you too, Carl," I whispered.

Kyle pov

I ran a hand through my head, with a sigh. I was sitting down in my office chair staring into space. Chad and Hayden were also nearby. My thoughts were, you guessed it, Miela and the conversation we had before.

"Say something Miela, do something, punish me, anything. I can- I can take it."   I told her that as I was getting anxious, for she wasn't saying anything. I wanted so badly at that moment to hear her voice again. I would do anything... but at the last minute I realised I shouldn't have said 'punish me' as what she said afterwards left my heart in pieces.

"I won't forgive you Kyle, in fact, I hate you even more. So.. don't touch me or come anywhere near me."  She had looked at me and I saw the anger, betrayal and sadness in her eyes and all I wanted to do was hold her in my arms and tell her that its alright.

But I couldn't do that. Nooo. My feet stayed rooted to the spot, watching her slam the door in my face. I had told Chad and Hayden about what happened. They hadn't replied, probably silently agreeing with her.

I sighed again with my head on my arm, leaning forward on the table. I could blame Veronica but I knew it wouldn't be right. She seduced me; yes, but I played right into her seductive charms. When I thought that I had heard Miela's footsteps that had immediately disappeared, must have been when she stopped by the door listening to us. When things got a little.. overboard, she probably peeped in and...saw us.

I now could clearly understand her current anger towards me. For all I know, she could be pretending to be angry all this time to see if I wouldn't have betrayed her and then after awhile of watching me, decided to come to terms with me but I destroyed her beliefs. Nahh. She was directing anger to me, even before we even met, so that can't be right.

My palm slid down my face. I was frustrated that I didn't know why she hated me and hurt that my heart was shattered. I blew out a good set of air, sitting back in my chair. I'll just have to leave this to you, Karin. Don't let daddy down.

Well hey again!! *waves* I have given my sweet catty, loyal readers, lol ^^ an update.

As seen up there ↑, I did my Exam de español. I will have maths exam next week Wednesday. So once again I don't know when the next update is but be sure to stay tuned.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!!!

By the way, I just realised this, but i have 1K READS!! so thanks you guys especially to these mentioned below for reading an' voting ^^:

  @Little_miss_Madeline  

  @Arinlovesyou  

  @queen-heryodeji  

  @TorynRice  

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

My Vampire Mate Lindsay

Про оборотней

123K 3.2K 26
Cover made by dogpower77 - Raven is just like any other 18 year old on the planet, with a few exceptions. One, she's a Werewolf. A Werewolf that wi...
104K 4.3K 38
Lets just say that Im a Werecat, and Im about to make Werewolf history! ...
55.1K 2.2K 25
*Book 2 of Reuniting The Council Series* Alseia was just an ordinary Alpha's daughter. After years of waiting for her first shift, it finally came. B...
You're back? I'm back. S.K.E

Про оборотней

91.6K 3.3K 39
[Can't be read as a stand alone] A sequel to Mate? Mate. You should probably read that book first or this book won't make any sense. Jasmine Thomas...