Brewing Up A Lucky Potion ||...

By eddietoziier

Harry and Draco have always been arch enemies. But what if that changed? After they become partners for a pot... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Potions
Chapter 2: Project
Chapter 3: Ingredients
Chapter 4: Dream
Chapter 5: Looks
Chapter 7: Reaction
Chapter 8: Break
Chapter 9: Skate
Chapter 10: Mistletoe
Chapter 11: Thanks
Chapter 12: Christmas
Chapter 13: Confession
Chapter 14: Study
Chapter 15: O.W.L.s
Chapter 16: Summer
Chapter 17: Alleyway
Chapter 18: Family
Author's Note
I'm Back! :)
Chapter 19: Starlight
Chapter 20: Mail
Chapter 21: Plan
Author's Note

Chapter 6: Us

10.7K 443 351
By eddietoziier

Harry struggled with his books walked down the hallway. He came to a stop as he neared the door. With a sigh, he knocked. 

With messy hair and a wrinkled tie, Draco opened the door. "Um, hey, c-come in."

Harry placed his books on the table with care and took off his jacket. His shirt was wrinkled and his hair was messed up, but Draco didn't care at all. He sat down on the couch and picked up his quill. 

"I'll update the potion log, alright?" Harry asked. Draco nodded and sat down next to Harry. His hair fell messily over his scar, and his cheeks were a light shade of pink from the chill outside. Harry took the quill, and with slightly messy handwriting, updated the log, "Potion is in brewing stage, and turning a dark shade of purple."

Draco awkwardly cleared his throat. He'd been anxious the whole day to ask Potter this. Harry looked at him with a confused look. 

"Um, Harry, what are we exactly?" Draco muttered.

Harry was slightly thrown off by this question, but then a smile came to his face. He moved hand toward's Draco's, and laced their fingers together. 

"Well, I really like you, so we can figure out the rest later."

"I like you too, Harry," Draco blushed.

Draco leaned in and gave Harry a little kiss on his cheek. 

Harry snuggled up next to him and placed his head on Draco's shoulder.

"Draco, is it ok if we don't tell anyone about us? Or at least yet?"

"Yeah, that sounds good to me," he replied.

Harry closed his eyes and gently stroked Draco's hair.

With a mumble, he said,  "Wake me up when December ends."

◇So I just want to say that I used a reference to the Green Day song, "Wake Me Up When September Ends"◇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

751K 23.3K 20
Enemies, Friends, Lovers Harry never knew those three words could be synonymous, but his sixth year at Hogwarts has challenged everything he has come...
328K 13.6K 50
Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy are both invited back to Hogwarts to complete their Seventh Year. After some time and a few chance meetings, they reali...
193K 6.1K 12
what could possibly happen while draco and harry are paired on a week long trip to london? all characters belong to jk rowling tws will be in the cha...
1.2K 38 16
What if Harry had met Draco on the train? What if they had become friends? What if Draco grew up with Ron and Hermione and Harry as a friend instead...