HELPLESS - hamliza ♡

By andpeggles

COMPLETED. "i believe i don't know you." "hamilton, alexander." "formal. im eliza." - a love story between el... More

un
deux
trois
quatre
my super awesome tag made mainly out of rainbow sprinkles and unicorns
cinq
six
100 rEads whOOP!
i finally am back.
sept
huit
neuf
dix
onze
treize
another tag rose tagged me in.
quatorze
a/n
quinze
seize
dix-sept
dix-huit
dix-neuf
vingt
vingt-et-un
vingt-deux
épilogue

douze

1.3K 51 16
By andpeggles

for that moment the world froze. everything was right and they knew they felt love. they knew they were in love. yet, eliza didn't know how to do this. they kissed. for that moment.

however, it all fell apart when they separated. they just stared at each other. "w-what... just happened?" eliza mumbled. alexander shook his head and scratched his neck. "i-i don't know..." he responded. eliza's whole face was pink mixed with coldness and embarrassment. they stood there in almost awkward silence. it was awkwardly comfortable. but still awkward enough that both of them felt weird

"a-angelica told me not to come..." eliza said, breaking the silence.

"why did you, then?" alexander whispered.

"i-i missed you." eliza mumbled, as she felt the heat rise up on her face.

"i thought you hated me." alex said, scared.

"i don't. im angry at you. i don't hate you i- i can't hate you." eliza said letting a tear roll down her cheek. "why did you do it?" eliza asked. alexander thought for a minute as he was lost in thoughts. he didn't know why. he, he could say no. he could. but he didn't.

"i don't know. she kissed me, eliza." alexander said in defense, when he heard his phone ding.

alexander's phone
8:23
from: peggy (contact name: peggles)

peggles: don't mess this up.

alexander sighed and turned off his phone, slipping it back in his pocket.

"she had a reason too. i love maria, you know that." eliza said and alex nodded, he did know that.

"you look cold." alex said dumbfound and obviously.

"y- yeah, and?" eliza said aggressively, shivering.

"do you have a place to stay?" alex asked worriedly. he really cared about her health.

"n-no. but that doesn't matter." eliza shook her head and looked down. she was lying. alex knew when she lied.

"i have something of yours." alex whispered, grabbing the necklace and handing it to her.

the next few moments were uncomfortable, alex let her in noticing how cold and homeless she was at that time. she was wearing black leggings, a white long sleeve sweater and a jean jacket, all of which were extra soaked. alex got her a towel and wrapped it around her.

"thank you..." eliza choked, alex nodded, and looked up at her.

"eliza?" alex asked and eliza winced.

"y-yes?" she responded.

"eliza, i love you. you know i do. i- words can't express how much i love you. and i know you don't trust me right now. and you're really disappointed in me. and i am disappointed in me, and i know why i kissed her back... but i- don't want to say..." alex said looking down at his hands, eliza took them and looked at his with a worried face.

"alex, you can tell me anything." eliza whispered with sad eyes.

alex hesitated, "when i was, about ten, my father left. my mom cheated on him, but she said no at first. and when she said no things got abusive with her, my father, and my brother. my father figured out and started hurting her. the guy she cheated on my father with started hurting her. he left and abandoned us with no money, basically no home, and no life of our own. i felt if i said no, something bad would happen. this isn't just a make believe story, 'liza. when i felt like saying no, which was what i was going to do, my thoughts went my mother and the whole world went black. i didnt realize i was even kissing her..." alex was looking at the ground the whole time.

"alexander, i love you." eliza said, gripping tightly onto his hands. she never called him alexander like ever. she always called him alex or love. "believe me, love. because i believe you."

"i do." alexander smiled and pulled her into a hug which made his whole outfit damp.

lafayette was pacing his room with angelica sitting on the bed. he was scared.

"do you think you know where she is, mi amour?" angelica asked. lafayette shook his head yes. "where?"

"alex's." lafayette groaned and plopped on the bed next to angelica, wrapped his arms around her waist and pulling her down with him. "je t'aime." lafayette giggled and nuzzled his face into her shoulder.

"i love you too. but where the hell is my sister?" angelica giggled and sighed.

"don't know, mi amour. we will find her." he smiled. "she will come. give they time."

"thank you." she said softly.

things hadn't been going the best for them, they just weren't spending that much time together as they used to. they both loved each other very much, yes. but, things weren't the best with them.

none the less, angelica loved lafayette. they both loved each other, they had expressed that many times, but angelica had work and her sisters, meanwhile lafayette had huge family problems, and work.

anyways, they loved this moment. this moment was good. it was right. however that was the exact same thing for eliza and alex.

everything was good.
everything was right.

peggy spun her ring around her finger a couple times, staring in the mirror taking deep breathes.

calm yourself, peggy it's okay.

peggy sighed and looked up at her reflection. she felt her stomach twist and ran to the toilet to throw up, which she did.

apparently, john heard her, and came running in, patting her on the back. peggy stayed over at john's last night, after the proposal. they both knew about alex and eliza reuniting and kept fangirling about it all night.

john pulled peggy's hair back and drew circles on her back, waiting for her to calm down.

"i can't do this." peggy whined.

"yes, darling, you can. you are strong and you're going to be a fantastic mother." john smiled.

"i have to go christmas shopping today." peggy added, standing up and brushing herself off. christmas was in 2 days and she had only gotten half the presents she needed.

she was a huge procrastinator, at everything. and john knew that best, having to help her with every school project last minute.

flashback

"marge, i love you, but why the hell do you do this to yourself?" john asked, and put a hand on his hip.

peggy hit his shoulder playfully, bringing in a cardboard box and a written essay. "the science fair is tomorrow, and i still don't have my project in, less talky more - worry." peggy said and rubbed her forehead.

"hey, it's okay. we'll finish this together." he smiled and peggy smiled up at him.

"thank you." she mumbled and nuzzled her head into his shoulder.

that was most definitely the moment john realized he loved her, her silky hair, her sweet smile, and soft voice. and that was in eighth grade.

peggy wrapped her arms around john's waist and nuzzled her head into his shoulder, just like in eighth grade. they both smiled.

"hey, we're getting married, and there's a baby on the way. everything is good. everything is right." he smiled down at her.

he was right, peggy knew that.

eliza woke up in alex's bed. they didn't sleep together, alex demanded she slept in his bed and he slept on the couch. she stopped fighting because she was too tired, and just ran to his bed instead.

eliza rolled around and rubbed her eyes several times before she finally woke up, realizing it was christmas eve

eliza looked at the ceiling, and smiled. she hopped out of bed and walked into alex's living room. she noticed he was still asleep and quietly walked into the kitchen to start breakfast, he had decent amounts of food, and he pulled out the eggs, and started cooking them.

eliza heard a yawn from the other room and rolled her eyes, watching alex's sleepy and messed up self walk into the kitchen.

she smiled at him and he smiled back, "morning." he mumbled and stretched.

"morning to you too, you big bear." she joked and giggled.

eliza noticed the tree in his living room, it was bare and had no presents under it.

"hey, alex?" eliza said, putting down the pan, and looking straight at alex.

"yes, love?" he said and rubbed his eyes.

"come home for christmas." eliza smiled, he stopped in his tracks and looked up, an instant smile popped on his face as he ran over to eliza and spun her around.

soon they were sharing a long, sweet kiss filled with love and passion.

and everything was right.
and everything was good.

GUYS THERES GONNA BE A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL NO JOKE IM SO EXCITED WOOP

AnYWAYs this chapter is short I'm SO SORRY BUT Christmas chapter is gonna be sO LONF YOU CHAVE NO IDEA

im TALKING 3000+ WORDS.

Anyway, Happy Christmas Eves Eve! Well, this will be out by Christmas Eve, so happy Christmas Eve!

I went caroling today and it was extremely fun. I got to see all my schuyler sisters!

So yeah I have a schuyler sister group with my friends, I'm Peggy in it. My friend Ana is Eliza, my friend De'Aysha is Angelica and my fave younger sister, Bridgette is Catherine.

SO Bridgette and I, since were the little sisters, always hang out and we're like attached at the hip. It's so much fun.

I love you guys, Happy Christmas!

xx, emma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 67 35
Completed This is the sequel to College years- lams fanfic. Please read that first. None of the fanart is mine. Most likely will be a little angst bu...
217K 7.8K 66
"A pleasure to meet you. I'm-" "Alexander Hamilton," I finish for him. "I know who you are." *** September 25, 2018, started out as an ordinary day...
7.3K 269 26
Alexander Hamilton is a real asshole. Ever since he met John Laurens, Lafayette and Hercules Mulligan, he's become a bad boy. And with Thomas Jeffers...
14.7K 415 18
Elizabeth Schuyler is happily married to her husband Alexander. She notices changes in his behavior. So, she and her sister go undercover to discover...