Brewing Up A Lucky Potion ||...

Por eddietoziier

Harry and Draco have always been arch enemies. But what if that changed? After they become partners for a pot... M谩s

Introduction
Chapter 1: Potions
Chapter 2: Project
Chapter 3: Ingredients
Chapter 5: Looks
Chapter 6: Us
Chapter 7: Reaction
Chapter 8: Break
Chapter 9: Skate
Chapter 10: Mistletoe
Chapter 11: Thanks
Chapter 12: Christmas
Chapter 13: Confession
Chapter 14: Study
Chapter 15: O.W.L.s
Chapter 16: Summer
Chapter 17: Alleyway
Chapter 18: Family
Author's Note
I'm Back! :)
Chapter 19: Starlight
Chapter 20: Mail
Chapter 21: Plan
Author's Note

Chapter 4: Dream

11.3K 499 225
Por eddietoziier

They got back to the room, and luckily, no one had noticed them. Draco cut up the onion and added the exact amount to the potion. It started bubbling up, which meant they had done it correctly. The next step was quite simple: Let this mixture sit for 10 hours.

Unknowingly, Harry shivered. It was getting colder as the minutes passed, and he hadn't noticed until now. Draco glanced at him.

"I'll be back in a minute," he assured Potter. As promised, Draco returned with a very fuzzy green blanket.

Harry laughed in his head when he saw it. He could just imagine Draco in this during the winter.

Draco placed half of the blanket on Harry and sat down next to him. He slowly inched closer to Harry, until their shoulders touched. Harry didn't pull away, and instead put the other half of the blanket on Draco. Draco smiled to himself. Draco's breath slowed down and he cuddled up with both the blanket and Harry. Harry being the shorter one, Draco placed his head on Harry's, and put his arms around Potter. Harry didn't mind and was comfier than ever.

10 minutes later, Harry was already fast asleep. His cheeks were pink and he looked adorable. Draco took Harry's glasses off and put them on the table. He kissed Harry's nose gently and fell asleep with Harry as his life sized teddy bear.

Sorry that this chapter is short, but the next ones will be longer◇

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

982 42 23
(ABANDONED WORK) Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter have been enemies since day one. One day, Harry and Draco have realized that they have switched bodies...
12.3K 476 11
Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy for as long as they can remember have been enemies, it started the day Draco reached out his hand and Harry refused it...
505K 20.5K 38
What would you do if you woke up in your arch nemesis's body? What would you do if you were them, and they were you? This is the challenge that Harr...
212K 5.3K 21
A collection of one-shots between Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter that I think up when I'm bored. Some scenes will be from the books/movies. All one-sh...