Dan and Phil Imagines (Reques...

Por NewYearNewMeme

I write imagines, not tragedies. Dan and Phil imagines! Requests are currently closed! But I'm still updating... Más

Welcome!
Puppy Dog Eyes ↣ Phil
Long Distance Relationship ↣ Dan
Anime ↣ Dan & Phil
The Run and Go ↣ Yandere!Dan
Fake You Out ↣ Punk!Phil
Filming ↣ Pastel!Dan
Nervous Flyer ↣ Phil
Road Trip ↣ Dan
The Lift ↣ Phil
Live Show Mistake ↣ Dan
I Forgot To Say I Love You ↣ Phil
Babysitting ↣ Dan & Phil
I'm Not Scared, Pt. 1 ↣ Dan
No Trip ↣ Phil
Fourth of July ↣ Dan & Phil
Tag, I'm It Apparently!
Not So Nervous Flyer ↣ Phil
ANNOUNCEMENT!
I'm Not Scared, Pt. 2 ↣ Dan
Meet And Greet ↣ Phil {Requested}
I'm Here For You ↣ Dan {Requested}
Heathens ↣ Yandere!Phil
Frens Please Do This
It's Going To Be Okay ↣ Dan {Requested}
Haven't You People Ever Heard Of ↣ Phil
Camisado ↣ Dan
What A Beautiful Wedding ↣ Phil
10K READS?!?! THANK YOU
The Ballad Of Mona Lisa ↣ Dan
Twister ↣ Phil {Requested}
School Crush ↣ Dan {Requested}
Cuts ↣ Dan {Requested}
Rings And Rain ↣ Phil {Requested}
She's A Nice Niece ↣ Dan {Requested}
imagine ↣ j.d.
Something Spooky This Way Comes
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Horror Film ↣ Phil
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Spooky Jim ↣ Dan
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Don't Let Me Be Gone ↣ Phil
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Slender ↣ Dan [Requested]
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* The Haunted Challenge ↣ Phil
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* The Run And Go ↣ Yandere!Dan [Spooky Edition]
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Heathens ↣ Yandere!Phil [Spooky Edition]
Oh Brother, Pt. 1 ↣ Phil
Our Daughter ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil {Requested}
Sorry Mate, She's Mine ↣ Jealous!Dan
GIF Imagines ↣ Dan & Phil
Oh Brother, Pt. 2 ↣ Phil
Baby on the Way ↣ Phil {Requested}
First Christmas ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil
Merry Christmas! + SHIP SHIP SHIP
Happy New Year!
IT IS COMING
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, Part I ★ Dan & Phil
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, Part II ★ Dan & Phil
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, Part III ★ Dan & Phil
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, The Compete Saga ★ Dan & Phil
*Surprise! A Josh Dun Imagine!* Drummer's Block ↣ Josh Dun
Will You Be My Valentine? ↣ Phil
Girls/Girls/Boys, Pt. 1 ↣ Dan
Girls/Girls/Boys, Pt. 2 ↣ Dan
Happy Birthday! ↣ Dan & Phil
Don't Be Sorry ↣ Dan {Requested}
GIF Imagines 2 ↣ Dan & Phil
Update! (Please Read!)
Requests Are OPEN! {Update: Not Anymore lol}
Bullies ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil {Requested}
Whoopsies...i'M bAcK
Getting Over It ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil {Requested}

Stood Up ↣ Phil

2.1K 102 111
Por NewYearNewMeme

I'M ACTUALLY DEAD
I'M DEAD
I DIED
I'M IN THE AFTERLIFE
{the pic fffs}
Also, I got some ~MEMES~ that I made at the end of this chapter

You sigh and rest your chin in your hand. Under the table, your left foot taps impatiently. Taking a sip of your once-hot chocolate, you frown.

After the first five minutes, you didn't care. After ten minutes, you had your doubts. After half an hour, you started getting annoyed.

Now, an hour and forty-five minutes later, you're beyond upset.

Tears brim at the corner of your eyes, and you look down at your hot chocolate. There's no use hiding your face; the only people in the coffee shop are you, the barista, and a couple over in the corner.

You haven't exactly had successful dates in the past. You're either too nerdy to find something in common with the person, or too awkward to even talk to them.

You sigh and wipe away your tears. You've waited long enough. It's time to go home and cry over an entire season of your favorite anime. Or your favorite Netflix show. Or both. Yeah, both sounds good.

You grab your cup of hot chocolate get up from your seat at the window. It's dark outside, how convenient. You can't believe you've been waiting since it was light out.

You sigh and can't help but cry as you head to the door. You're tired. Tired of unsuccessful dates, tired of being so awkward, tired of life, tired of everything.

The your watery eyes trained on the floor, you pull your sweater sleeves down over your hands. "Asshole," you mutter about your so-called 'date' as you push open the door.

"Excuse me?" A voice with a slight Northern accent replies.

Your eyes widen a bit in surprise. You look up and see a pair of bright blue-green eyes.

You immediately fluster at how actually attractive the guy is. You have to remind yourself that you were just stood up, and you're supposed to hate guys right now.

"S-Sorry," you mumble, wiping your eyes. "I meant my...my 'date'," you explain, using air quotations around the word date.

"Yeah?" The guy questions.

You look down and shrug. "He just stood me up."

"Oh, he is an asshole then," the guy says, matter-of-factly.

You laugh ever so slightly. "Yeah, sorry about that," you sniff. "I didn't mean to run into you. Or accidentally call you an asshole."

"It's alright," the guy smiles and shrugs his shoulders. "I don't usually curse, but I hear it a lot."

You raise your eyebrow.

"My flatmate," the guy explains. "He curses sometimes."

"Oh," you nod, laughing a little.

"Yeah," the man shrugs again. "His name is Dan. We make YouTube videos together. It's really fun. Having a flatmate is fun. We watch anime and play video games and—"

The guy suddenly looks down and blushes. "I'm sorry. I'm rambling again."

"No no!" You rush, then clean your throat and try to sound more casual. "It's okay. I like talking."

"I'm Phil by the way," the guy says, awkwardly holding out his hand.

You smile and take it, giving him an equally as awkward handshake. "(Y/N)."

"(Y/N)..." the guy—Phil—says, taking a moment to let your name rest on his lips. He suddenly realizes he's still there, standing awkwardly in front of you. "Do you wanna, um, get a drink?" Phil bites his lip and awkwardly scratches the back of his neck. "We could talk some more."

You take a moment to think of your date, the asshole that completely stood you up. Do you really want to put your heart out on the line again?

You smile and nod.

Phil brightens. "Awesome!" He squeaks. "I-I mean..." he clears his throat. "Awesome," he says in a fake deep voice.

You giggle at how cute Phil is as you follow him up to the counter. Even though you already had a cup of hot chocolate in your hand, you threw it away. It was cold anyways, and Phil insisted on buying you a coffee.

"So," you start as you and Phil sit down at a small table in the corner. "You said you and your flatmate make YouTube videos?"

Phil blushes sheepishly. "Yeah, we're YouTubers. We have about 8 million subscribers between us, and a gaming channel. The number of subscribers don't matter that much to me, as long as we make people happy with our videos."

You smile warmly as you take a sip of your coffee. "That's really sweet."

The light blush on Phil's cheeks turn a deep red. "Aw, thanks. We just got back from our American tour, so we're pretty worn out. Jet-lag literally makes me stay in bed all day. This is the first time I've been outside since we've gotten back actually."

You laugh. "You had a tour? That's amazing—!"

"—Phil," Phil says.

"What?" You ask, raising your eyebrow in confusion.

"AmazingPhil," Phil explains, followed by a soft chuckle. "That's my YouTube channel."

"Oh," you say with a smile. "Well, AmazingPhil, I'll definitely have to check out your videos."

"Please don't," Phil groans, covering his face with his hands in embarrassment. "They're pretty embarrassing—"

"Why would you be embarrassed?" You ask.

"Well...they're just...I don't know, silly I guess." Phil shrugs.

"You've said you like video games and anime, which I love, so they can't be that bad."

"You like video games?" Phil asks, his blue eyes brightening. "And anime?"

"I'm kind of a nerd, yeah," you laugh.

Phil smiles and stares at you for a moment, a kind of awe spread across his face.

"I'm glad I came outside today," he says finally.

You smile a little sideways smile and raise your eyebrow. "And why's that?"

"Because I met you."

fin

Hey. Hey you.
You like memes? You like this book?
Good.
Cause I got some Katie and Liz memes for ya.
Enjoy.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1M 27.7K 89
x reader imagines. [none of these are mine, they're all from tumblr]
133K 1.7K 86
Requests are currently closed! Cover created by @nonconsenual !
291K 8.3K 28
Dan was a teenage boy who was a bit awkward and not the most popular person. He was happy, but not the happiest he could be. That was until he was to...
89.1K 1.4K 42
Well hello there. *waves hand awkwardly* These are some of a few ideas I come up with on my spare time, they might suck but if by any chance you enjo...